It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Mess vs NOOB war
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hello everyone!

There is a story which is needed to be told:

Started with a backstabb by NOOB alliance on Mess, not a long while after sighing a NAP, Mess went out to war in full gear.
Mess had a power disadvantage during all of the war days, while killing NOOB's armies one after another, and having NOOB replace the dead with fresh meatshields everyday.

the initiator of the backstabb, named 'Stannis Baratheon' this era, decided to suicide his army a day after the backstabb, and he actually was the first complete army to die.
Unfrtunately I dont have a BR to show the disgrace lol, but if I find it ill post it.
*update* thanks again swinging sirloin for sending me the BR:

so lets get to the main dish:

This morning we woke up thanks to a wake up call by swinging sirloin (yes, we all know who he is :D) who got up early thanks to a long beauty sleep last night.

we discovered a major 140 squads attack on roidzilla and sonny crocket.
added to that, we had Mellisa's army locked down on a close op, followed by an attack of 32 squads.
added to that, we had 2 of our armies spy attackd on a different op! (armies by BUYPHISICALGOLDNOW and swinging sirloin).
as to here, great job by NOOB!

So we flew in to the locked op to defend Mellisa, and this was the result:

Meanwhile, Sonny relocated to the op which was under attack by 140 squads, poping his shield and lettign us get back for defense on time.
30 squads by NOOB decided to recall their attack. we were left facing 110 squads, and this was the result of the big battle:

last but not least, terror squad came in late and crashed into the tip of our armors:

given all of the above, Cano, ex NOOB leader who got demoted after the backstab, decided to relocate and give our loot of 43 crystals he owned to TRIX alliance. along with him went Spawn of satan who also gave his xtals to TRIX.
so thanks to both of you, TRIX have just got another enemy. Our NAP with TRIX is cancelled from now on and they have been marked red.

And not forgetting to say thank you to all of Mess and MesX members, the best people to play next to, and most reliable people I have met, even when it comes to MESSing around! :lol:

Cheers
Lobo

SoLD

Last edited by ravege on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mess vs NOOB war
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:53 am 
Corporal
Corporal

yayyy go Mess :)

Mandingo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

fresh response to the events by one of the most knows BD players around, and certainly most medals:

[10:58 AM] Ourania:

<<< wow we killed a satan !

[10:58 AM] Ourania:

<<< we are the angels :P

:lol:

SoLD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You gotta edit that bud. Seems that only Cano gave his crystals to TRIX. Spawn doesn't want his to be taken.

You know, TRIX never attacked Mess, and this whole thing with NOOB was your problem. If you wanna go on a childish rant just because two members relocated down here and one gave his crystals away, go on ahead. Just be sure that you want your alliance to walk down this path, because once they do, there is no going back.

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Clamination wrote:
You gotta edit that bud. Seems that only Cano gave his crystals to TRIX. Spawn doesn't want his to be taken.

I'll leave it there just since it was already written and we are all humans ^^, besider, you gave shelter to him, that is as same as taking the crystals.

Quote:
Just be sure that you want your alliance to walk down this path, because once they do, there is no going back.

Looking to my left and right on Mess members, I'm pretty sure we are confident with the paths we choose mate, and I believe someone should make statements only as a followup for his actions on the battlefield. Have you yet killed something this era? :)

cheers

SoLD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Just be sure that you want your alliance to walk down this path, because once they do, there is no going back.

Looking to my left and right on Mess members, I'm pretty sure we are confident with the paths we choose mate, and I believe someone should make statements only as a followup for his actions on the battlefield. Have you yet killed something this era? :)

cheers[/quote]

Why yes, yes I have! A buttload of spam! You can't say you've killed as much spam as me! I am the spam eliminator! That and no major battles because I'm pretty much on my own. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
Why yes, yes I have! A buttload of spam! You can't say you've killed as much spam as me!

Killing spams is indeed a great ability which is common only to the high end BD players

I have once known a player who was even bold enough to ion gun them :lol:

SoLD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ravege wrote:
Quote:
Why yes, yes I have! A buttload of spam! You can't say you've killed as much spam as me!

Killing spams is indeed a great ability which is common only to the high end BD players

I have once known a player who was even bold enough to ion gun them :lol:

Lmao! I think I just crapped my pants! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Shaw has now entered the building, now exit stage left....stage right EVENnnn

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

KoH just entered the mix.. This should be interesting .

IGN - BlackKnight

A true knight is fuller of bravery in the midst, than in the beginning of danger.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next