It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: PHI and subs vs CB and maybe ExSo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

DrSheldonCooper wrote:

Haha, well, knowing how much you love Jewelry, Michael added some true gems to damage. In the terms of guns, that is.

Damage now outpowers range significantly from round 2 and you now can kill a range army by a damage army at 70% of the cost without losing more then armour.

That said, Range is still superb for pocketing and Damage is pretty much only useful in non-perfect (2 rounds or longer) battles and when upgraded (Range 4 was reintroduced at level 6, Range 5 is still at level 12). It all depends on your judgement of how you will be playing, whether it's useful for you or not. When fighting an overpowering amount of alliances I can't recommend it, but in equal strengths I certainly can. Not only because it will make winning the battles significantly easier - but also because EXP is a lot more important then it was when newly introduced on NC and one can argue losing armour in trade of EXP is more then worth it now.

Hope that helps a bit.

hmm... if ever i decided to do this training again(So help me god) i'll tell everyone to just build armor and damage... :mrgreen: :lol: out of curiousity.. in every era... by just building range and armor a max average is 50squads max...per era... with just building damage and armor... 70-80squads... per member...hmmm... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: economical yet powerful.. ^^ im curious already... :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal

SoF wrote:
DrSheldonCooper wrote:

Haha, well, knowing how much you love Jewelry, Michael added some true gems to damage. In the terms of guns, that is.

Damage now outpowers range significantly from round 2 and you now can kill a range army by a damage army at 70% of the cost without losing more then armour.

That said, Range is still superb for pocketing and Damage is pretty much only useful in non-perfect (2 rounds or longer) battles and when upgraded (Range 4 was reintroduced at level 6, Range 5 is still at level 12). It all depends on your judgement of how you will be playing, whether it's useful for you or not. When fighting an overpowering amount of alliances I can't recommend it, but in equal strengths I certainly can. Not only because it will make winning the battles significantly easier - but also because EXP is a lot more important then it was when newly introduced on NC and one can argue losing armour in trade of EXP is more then worth it now.

Hope that helps a bit.

hmm... if ever i decided to do this training again(So help me god) i'll tell everyone to just build armor and damage... :mrgreen: :lol: out of curiousity.. in every era... by just building range and armor a max average is 50squads max...per era... with just building damage and armor... 70-80squads... per member...hmmm... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: economical yet powerful.. ^^ im curious already... :mrgreen:

There's two issues with this.

1:. You will take significantly more armour losses.

2:. Producing enough oil to move more then 50 squads is a real challenge.

The solution to the first is exp, if you use tanks, you should gain enough xp to have R3 Damage units by the time relics are out, given you're not afraid of fighting a few. When you have R4 damage units... Well.... Let's just say some people won't be happy :mrgreen:

See, tanks gain 33% more experience, by using damage (kill more, lose more) you should gain about double the experience too... All in all you got a potential powerhouse if you do it well. I've looked into this quite a lot, always wanted to try it out on a less serious round but never got around to it.

If you do it again, please do keep me posted on the efficiency and effects of that build!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

What the hell is goin on here? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
What the hell is goin on here? :lol:

:lol: from war talk to tutorial :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm 
Private
Private

-removed-

Last edited by Sexybeast42 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:47 pm 
Private
Private

Apocalypse checking in...

I was already asleep then, didnt see that squad coming.. didnt even expect a strong player would do such as to take something he doesnt deserve.. ah well its a part of the game perhaps.. still have a lot to learn.. (Thanks Master/Sensei/Guru/Pinuno SOF!)

And i didnt expect the team would send that number of damage units! :ugeek:

Im looking forward for a more serious round next era! I wanna see you PROs there.. Its just a couple of months since i came across with this very cool game! I dont know all of you yet.. I hope to see you there!

PS

Thank you for the very substantial tutorial on this thread! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tinecute wrote:
Apocalypse checking in...

I was already asleep then, didnt see that squad coming.. didnt even expect a strong player would do such as to take something he doesnt deserve.. ah well its a part of the game perhaps.. still have a lot to learn.. (Thanks Master/Sensei/Guru/Pinuno SOF!)

And i didnt expect the team would send that number of damage units! :ugeek:

Im looking forward for a more serious round next era! I wanna see you PROs there.. Its just a couple of months since i came across with this very cool game! I dont know all of you yet.. I hope to see you there!

PS

Thank you for the very substantial tutorial on this thread! :D

:lol: :lol: thats just the sneak peak bro... wait till you seem them on a serious round and the rest of the pros... :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

RapRoi got locked by yours truly. :)

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:34 pm 
Private
Private

Sof woke up the sleeping bears. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Another PHI bites the dust. :)

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next