It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: inFamous Backstabb?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It doesn't matter... those who are important know and see your lies and considering you will be dead within 24hrs it really is irrelevant. Everything you say here are just words all the dirty laundry has been hung out to dry! Much like what M have done to you guys :)

I will be sure to post the br's of the deaths of korn, goodman and TNR's rebuild army soon.... you guys don't have many army's left do you?

Tell THENICK I am waiting on the BR's he promised me :)

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Spyda leading iS is a million times better then Nick leading iS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

Please correct me if i have things wrong in any of my responses. I have better things to do than read through that whole skype conversation you posted.

clownking wrote:
1k tick nap was not cancelled until after you guys attacked mate. Anyway I can hardly expect an alliance with as low morale standards as you guys obviously have to own up to your own underhandedness....

So let me get this right, you canceled the original nap (is that even possible whithout an alliance breaking the terms of the nap or creating a new one first?) and tried to force a new one on us. We never agreed to the new nap but that's what you keep using to defend yourself. I'm having a hard time finding our underhandedness in this whole thing.

clownking wrote:
If you where any sort of men at all you would have the backbone to admit that yes you guys where trying to play us and yes you intended to backstab.

Lol, i never realized how paranoid you guys are. Wow. We NEVER talked about backstabbing you. I feel sorry for TNR and Spyda. It must be hard to work with such paranoid people.

clownking wrote:
we help your alliance in anyway we can.... I did help find you guys players to get you guys strong...... Check!

Who did you recruit?

clownking wrote:
A NAP and a clear statement that we would not attack 1st on you guys ever... check!

Was that the NAP you decided to void or the one we never agreed to?

clownking wrote:
All we asked is you fight and play for your position.... no check on this one?

From what i can tell you wouldn't let us clear out our hive which is what was preventing us from fighting and playing for our position. Another example of YOUR underhandedness? I think so.

Spyda wrote:
The only reason I didn't post the entire thing is because it was so long (as it happened over 3 or 4 days) that no one is going to read all that.

Here's what they'll do skip to the end see the flaming scroll up and read what I copied. Everything that happened prior to that doesn't matter because YOU VOIDED IT. :shock:

Lol, that's exactly what i did. :lol:

Spyda wrote:
And please highlight where we accepted a NAP from you after you dissolved the alliance deal.

Just repost it.

I'll be waiting. :mrgreen:

Be careful, we don't know how good he is with photoshop. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

clownking wrote:
It doesn't matter... those who are important know and see your lies and considering you will be dead within 24hrs it really is irrelevant. Everything you say here are just words all the dirty laundry has been hung out to dry! Much like what M have done to you guys :)

I will be sure to post the br's of the deaths of korn, goodman and TNR's rebuild army soon.... you guys don't have many army's left do you?

Staffy friendly advice (regardless of the source since i know you hate me ;) :lol: )

Everyone is important. Every voice is a voice nonetheless and each voice carries value. If a few "unimportant" people know the truth (regardless of which "truth" is the truth being conveyed) then it will be what is most commonly heard and therefore excepted. You need to make the world believe YOUR truth and make it easily accessible, not a giant wall of text that next to no one is going to read. Friendly advice, although i know how little you care for anything i have to say ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

clownking wrote:

Well as long as you feel the end justifies the means. Good game.

Personally I'm still waiting for any proof or actual description (that doesn't contradict the discussion that you posted) of this "truth" that only a select few are privy to.

In any event, whatever helps you feel better. :roll:

But I will note that you said something about screenshot's less than a day ago and now that they are here they "Don't matter" and are "Irrelevant".

For awhile there I actually was concerned about you because there seemed to be such a gigantic change from the person you were when we first met and talked. But it seems that the only stable thing about you is your inconsistency. In any event if you ever go back to being the person you were 5 days ago, feel free to say "hi". I don't harbor any hard feelings toward you. But I highly doubt I'll deal with you ever again.

While I do hope this era ends badly for you, so hopefully you'll see this is not the way to deal with people, I do wish you success in the future.

Alliance Rank: 1st (iS)__Fantasy 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

To put it simply..

Part of the agreement was to assist TLA, Is had sat back gained from us and showed no help in return. We asked for a simple spam of outposts and got nothing but excuses as they might lose 2-3 units in the process so they would rather not help us with the spam. All Rd NAP was cancelled and a NAP until tick 1000 was offered as we didnt want to just break an all rd NAP then attack after we made you guys promises. Relic was asked for peacefully as we only allowed them to hold it while we had full rd NAP but Is got a little too cocky and thought they would recieve help by attacking us which never came :)

Jett: for once in your life show some class mate and stay out of things that dont concern you. Serial forum pests like yourself ruin any chance of BD trying to get an active forum again.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

Langy wrote:
To put it simply..

Part of the agreement was to assist TLA, Is had sat back gained from us and showed no help in return. We asked for a simple spam of outposts and got nothing but excuses as they might lose 2-3 units in the process so they would rather not help us with the spam. All Rd NAP was cancelled and a NAP until tick 1000 was offered as we didnt want to just break an all rd NAP then attack after we made you guys promises. Relic was asked for peacefully as we only allowed them to hold it while we had full rd NAP but Is got a little too cocky and thought they would recieve help by attacking us which never came :)

Jett: for once in your life show some class mate and stay out of things that dont concern you. Serial forum pests like yourself ruin any chance of BD trying to get an active forum again.

Langy my old pal, i'm just saying Don't forget the little guys and give them credit. In no way was i starting any sort of arguments.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Thread finished with.. Jett destroys forum activity once again..

U win Jett sick of arguing with you every era on a world you dont even play. sad and to be honest a little pathetic bro..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Langy wrote:
Thread finished with.. Jett destroys forum activity once again..

U win Jett sick of arguing with you every era on a world you dont even play. sad and to be honest a little pathetic bro..

in no way did he kill the thread, the TLA/iS conflict is going slow right now.

and he wasn't arguing, just giving advice and a reminder.

troll harder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:06 pm 
Private
Private

Ok I jst wanna throw it in there that I only died because I have school all day on saturdays so i wasn't able to get on and move my units. God this is the most drama filled era I have ever been in lol.

-KoRn
-DrOctogonapus

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next