It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: BD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Battledawn, most people here are obxious tratiors, people who do anything for a pixelized floating ship. Pitiful. Leave your alliance, even thouh you knew them for 3 ****ing eras. Pitiful.
this is not a hate thread, this is my retirement post. Im tired of being messed with in this game....im tired of being betrayed. Mars 3: betrayed for a relic, i didnt even agree or was online to agree to my allies taking my relic.
Earth: too many ***wholes.
Fanasty: too many people without of shred of respect.
As soon as all my eras are over, im leaving. Forever or untill battledawn becomes mature. Just a longer way of saying forever. I knew im not playing a game that doesnt treat me right, or cant even respect its friends, or even be nice. Why would i play such a game. Only boosters or people that play 24/7 can win. If a decent respectable alliance wins, thats rare.
im sorry for what i said earlier, but im sticking with the retirement.
and if you arent what i said above and you still manage bd, congrats, your a rare one that id have the honor to play with you

The weapon miester rank 5
my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

Last edited by Alex3117 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: BD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

k bye, have fun, no one cares

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
k bye, have fun, no one cares

Shouldnt be at your jo....
Oh yah. Your a `hardcore bd player`. And obvivously thats all i would do to if i couldnt read. Skim the last sentence.

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yes im definitely a hardcore bd player :roll: :lol: i guess i should feel honored to be called that. i read your entire rant, and if you cant take playing a war game where people will do anything to win then i think you shouldnt of even started playing bd, just saying

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

dude, just chill out. it's a game. I've played with some of the best players out there in some of the best alliances. A lot less people boost than you think, and they certainly don't spend 24/7 on BD. You're overreacting. It's a game, enjoy it.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 pm 
Private
Private

BAckstabbing sucks, sure. But it isn't "letsallbefriendsdawn"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And i played allied to the best. Greed, and betrayal is all that i recieved. Im just quitting until bd matures.
My own alliance betrayed me? Any reason they shouldn't? Maybe because im in the alliance. Bad part is they got the top to kill me while i was still in. Why because they were too much of a coward to take on an allianc ewho didnt deserve to win. Whethe rthey wanted the relic or not we couldve at least fought . No just cowardness.

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

Last edited by Alex3117 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You can't say "until BD matures". It's the people you're playing with, not BD as a whole.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
yes im definitely a hardcore bd player :roll: :lol: i guess i should feel honored to be called that. i read your entire rant, and if you cant take playing a war game where people will do anything to win then i think you shouldnt of even started playing bd, just saying

Bud. A game isnt made to be treated like this. Slitting each others throats for fame and a couple of tokens. Betraying old friends for a higher score. If you think it should be this way then go ahead and play, but i just realized , why should i play a game that eventually causes hate? A game should be played for fun, but bd is only played to win. If you guys found an alliance that only plays for fun, well thats good hold on to it. A very rare treasure has come into reach.
And last time i checked this game isnt for freedom or to hold back a real life enemy. If you do anything in a GAME to tramble real people and not put their sight into prespective, i believe its bad.
my " rant " makes points.

my profiles:
Hoy n' Juicy Pounder

Last edited by Alex3117 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Most alliances play for fun. Generally only top 3 alliances really play for the win. Even if they do, you can have fun while trying to win as well. Otherwise what is the point?

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next