It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: F3 major war
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 am 
Captain
Captain

LOLGFNoOB wrote:
shiva007 wrote:
Our Informant LOLfgnoob Done wonderfull job :))) by letting us knw the exact time of Myth attack and then Rand betrayal again :))) thank u bro :D

and MYTH i thought rand was wyour Puppets ...isnt it true ?

who is controlling all those Puppets of south ?? do u knw ???

I did tell GToH of what was going to happen, and now they STILL got messed up.

Did i mention i was betraying you guys too? I Kinda helped in killing Duke and Estaban's noob armies

I think GToH needed 3 nukes to kill our army...

I think someone's reputation if going to be destroyed with all this backstabbing...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 pm 
Private
Private

shiva007 wrote:
Our Informant LOLfgnoob Done wonderfull job :))) by letting us knw the exact time of Myth attack and then Rand betrayal again :))) thank u bro :D

We were puppets to no one. We fought when we wanted to and didn't when we didn't want to. ask Ownage, he told us very little of what to do. we were just allied with them. and I still find it pathetic that it took literally 4 GToH alliances to make us finally give up on the era. Something about the way you run your alliance is pathetic... 700 + more power than us and you outnumber us by 40 ships and 2 members and you STILL runaway... Grow some balls.

And for the record, we betrayed you once and it was like 1300 ticks ago, we never allied with you again so I don't understand where you got the whole idea of "Rand betrayal again" We only allied once, impossible to betray someone that's not your allies? Maybe your "informant" lolgf fed you some false information.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mnaitzme12 wrote:
shiva007 wrote:

We were puppets to no one. We fought when we wanted to and didn't when we didn't want to. ask Ownage, he told us very little of what to do. we were just allied with them. and I still find it pathetic that it took literally 4 GToH alliances to make us finally give up on the era. Something about the way you run your alliance is pathetic... 700 + more power than us and you outnumber us by 40 ships and 2 members and you STILL runaway... Grow some balls.

And for the record, we betrayed you once and it was like 1300 ticks ago, we never allied with you again so I don't understand where you got the whole idea of "Rand betrayal again" We only allied once, impossible to betray someone that's not your allies? Maybe your "informant" lolgf fed you some false information.

You guys More pathetic than tat... I will never play under leader who runs behind with some alliance and become their sub... that shows you ..how cowards you were all ..So shut up ..!!

and we were allied with KD ..that means you being their sub ..its automatically applies ..you dumb .whoever ign .!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Majesty of KD here... once KD disbanded, KG ceased being our sub and made their own pacts. thus... no relations could have carried over.
that is all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:17 am 
Private
Private

Quote:

Gtoh didn't run away, after running over ranD they turned back to Myth. It wasn't even a fight. The little battle you did have with GToH was in direct after math of them losing MOST of thier ships LOL.

LOL and as far as other allainces, before any of them could get there you had already given up.

You find it pathetic? Why did you decide to attack Gtoh in the first place if you already KNEW ahead of time they had 700+ power and friends? Seems like you just wanted to give up? Or perhaps you thought Myth would save you? Why should Gtoh waste thier time? Quit crying and learn to play the game right.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Go GToH :D

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 pm 
Private
Private

@LOLGFNoOB Why should we lose our soldiers over some suicidal army who have got nothing to lose. Its just that you RanD guys have no patience, get frustrated easily. Just lugging you 100 something ships around until you used up your lumber and got killed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

LOL ...finallly MYTH Got Busted....

Myth wanted PoB, GOO, M, and Rand to attack us ..instead they promise them First rank while they settle with second ..!!

You promised same to all XD wonder how u alone can do that ..!

It never works Like tat Way Ownage ..thought you would have learned From F6 abt us.. But u didnt ..!!

We dont go begging around asking people to attack ..!!

You had good members..but You are not a good leader ..!! or Good with words..

all you wanted to do is..asked us to attack Hell (proclaimed tat Hell will betray us) ..and sit and enjoy the show..!!

rest in peace now :)))))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

shiva007 wrote:
LOL ...finallly MYTH Got Busted....

Myth wanted PoB, GOO, M, and Rand to attack us ..instead they promise them First rank while they settle with second ..!!

You promised same to all XD wonder how u alone can do that ..!

It never works Like tat Way Ownage ..thought you would have learned From F6 abt us.. But u didnt ..!!

We dont go begging around asking people to attack ..!!

You had good members..but You are not a good leader ..!! or Good with words..

all you wanted to do is..asked us to attack Hell (proclaimed tat Hell will betray us) ..and sit and enjoy the show..!!

rest in peace now :)))))

Lol.. Cowards have no place to talk.. us losing is just as bad as you guys being afraid to fight us.. 6 v 1 is quite pathetic in it self.. my army is still alive if u wanna have 1 last dance?

Please come put me to rest big boy.. Since oyur o so tough xD

We have given the round to Hell

Hell Wins. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

6 vs 1? wat happened to GOO? lol

and no, those POB, REN are not our works. They are just doing wat they used to do, backstabbing. We didn't talk to them a bit.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next