It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: First Fight
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 pm 
News Team
News Team

"Love" a word I haven't said to any of my past girlfriends because it's not something you develop over a few weeks, or months, it's something you develop over years.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm 
Major
Major

Lolowut wrote:
"Love" a word I haven't said to any of my past girlfriends because it's not something you develop over a few weeks, or months, it's something you develop over years.

Almost 4 years now.

Diazepam wrote:
Quote:
Jake: I'm sorry I get upset over stupid stuff. There is no reason I should blame you how you felt yesterday on you, this sounds stupid but I love you unconditionally. You deserve better treatment than how I just treated you I won't treat you like that ever again :) its not your fault and if I ever do remind me :)

No no no no NO!

Firstly. She was the one making you feel like shiz. She didn't take her medication... She admitted to you in her reply that she knows she has been giving you shiz. And right then, she realised that she can make you apologise for the shiz she gives you...

And secondly. Even though it's just one stupid sentence designed to make her feel better. She'll bring up "you said you'd never make me feel like this! you lied to me!" Etc, next time she gives you shiz. And tada! you will apologise again.

I'm in no way saying that women are like dogs. But this example applies to the situation. If you own a dog and it keeps barking. You want it to stop right? Do you train it not to bark by showing it that isn't good behaviour?

Or do you run up to it while it's barking, and start hugging it and telling it it's a "good boy" ? If you do that, it'll never learn.

I realized this and I am going to call her and talk to her about that but I did treat her really shizzy. (Like really bad, not going any further than that.)

thechessshark13 wrote:
Erhm Jake... aren't people supposed to feel bad when they insult someone close, like REALLY close, then find out they shouldn't had? It's an acceptable feeling, and her feeling bad might be her way of telling herself she really loves you and should try NOT doing that again! Anyways, you really need to trust what she says more... a relationship isn't a BD NAP that almost every1 break when they feel like it... and if you really love her and she corresponds, then trust is incredibly important to have. Without it you will definitely split bro. Just had to put that out there :)

and if this was some troll thread like OP's, lynch Jake!

Very true, same with diaz I am gonna call her about that >.>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Does your girlfriend know these forums exist?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:10 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Jake wrote:
First fight with my girl friend I decided to cave and just fix it before I mess things up :)

Here is our convo, did I do okay fixing things up? (I won't give too much detail on the situation but its about her depression and how she makes me feel like shiza when she doesn't take it because she is pissed at me for no reason without it)

Quote:
Jake: I'm sorry I get upset over stupid stuff. There is no reason I should blame you how you felt yesterday on you, this sounds stupid but I love you unconditionally. You deserve better treatment than how I just treated you I won't treat you like that ever again :) its not your fault and if I ever do remind me :)

Jake: Remind me of what I just said*

Anna: :) omg! I love you so much. :) even through all the shi(z) I give you I still love you more than you ever know

My question is, does she actually mean it or did I make her feel bad? I don't want her to feel obligated to being affectionate when she doesn't really feel that way :/
Prob a little of both bud lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

just remember if she is wrong you are in the dog house, if she is right then well she is happy and it makes you happy

LOVE is when you are willing to die for someone , at least that is my diffinition

skype thoth.moon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2