It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: First Fight
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 am 
Major
Major

First fight with my girl friend I decided to cave and just fix it before I mess things up :)

Here is our convo, did I do okay fixing things up? (I won't give too much detail on the situation but its about her depression and how she makes me feel like shiza when she doesn't take it because she is pissed at me for no reason without it)

Quote:
Jake: I'm sorry I get upset over stupid stuff. There is no reason I should blame you how you felt yesterday on you, this sounds stupid but I love you unconditionally. You deserve better treatment than how I just treated you I won't treat you like that ever again :) its not your fault and if I ever do remind me :)

Jake: Remind me of what I just said*

Anna: :) omg! I love you so much. :) even through all the shi(z) I give you I still love you more than you ever know

My question is, does she actually mean it or did I make her feel bad? I don't want her to feel obligated to being affectionate when she doesn't really feel that way :/

Post subject: Re: First Fight
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:55 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Love,one of the things that kills humanity.

Well....looks like you want answers eh? I've dealt with these kinds of question :roll: believe I have and it really bothers me about them...

okay nvm..well you think you made her feel bad? naahh if she really loves u then why would she fell bad about what you said.

do you feel like the words you said to her are bad?

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am 
Major
Major

etartios wrote:
Love,one of the things that kills humanity.

Well....looks like you want answers eh? I've dealt with these kinds of question :roll: believe I have and it really bothers me about them...

okay nvm..well you think you made her feel bad? naahh if she really loves u then why would she fell bad about what you said.

do you feel like the words you said to her are bad?

No I feel like if she doesn't really love me though, I have just put her into a position where she HAS to say she loves me. Where she has to be nice, I feel like I have forced her into being someone she doesn't want to be.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:04 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mhmm...well why not just ask her if you got her into the position you think you put her into.

BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 am 
Major
Major

etartios wrote:
mhmm...well why not just ask her if you got her into the position you think you put her into.

I did, she said no she really does love me...

Idk im over thinking the entire situation :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

girls well idk how to say it.... but one moment they love you the next they are yelling my sig at you. sooooo ya that's how it works.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

just run away and hide a whole week once every month and you'll be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Jake wrote:
etartios wrote:

I did, she said no she really does love me...

Idk im over thinking the entire situation :P

dude...why would she lie about saying she loves you?

never doubt the power of love my friend (are friends?)...

BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:20 am 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
Jake: I'm sorry I get upset over stupid stuff. There is no reason I should blame you how you felt yesterday on you, this sounds stupid but I love you unconditionally. You deserve better treatment than how I just treated you I won't treat you like that ever again :) its not your fault and if I ever do remind me :)

No no no no NO!

Firstly. She was the one making you feel like shiz. She didn't take her medication... She admitted to you in her reply that she knows she has been giving you shiz. And right then, she realised that she can make you apologise for the shiz she gives you...

And secondly. Even though it's just one stupid sentence designed to make her feel better. She'll bring up "you said you'd never make me feel like this! you lied to me!" Etc, next time she gives you shiz. And tada! you will apologise again.

I'm in no way saying that women are like dogs. But this example applies to the situation. If you own a dog and it keeps barking. You want it to stop right? Do you train it not to bark by showing it that isn't good behaviour?

Or do you run up to it while it's barking, and start hugging it and telling it it's a "good boy" ? If you do that, it'll never learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Erhm Jake... aren't people supposed to feel bad when they insult someone close, like REALLY close, then find out they shouldn't had? It's an acceptable feeling, and her feeling bad might be her way of telling herself she really loves you and should try NOT doing that again! Anyways, you really need to trust what she says more... a relationship isn't a BD NAP that almost every1 break when they feel like it... and if you really love her and she corresponds, then trust is incredibly important to have. Without it you will definitely split bro. Just had to put that out there :)

and if this was some troll thread like OP's, lynch Jake!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next