It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: DETH vs MM one final battle
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Uhm... I checked and double checked recent BC's... Really can't find anything. Are you sure its on M3?

:lol: :lol: yeah sure right,memory loss much ? :lol: :lol: :lol: and you do know there's a limit of ticks a BC is displayed,right ?

Quote:
Another example of one living in a different world. Or you're talking about another ally on another world? I never said that DETH doesn't boost. I boosted some blues I saved from era's I just watched. I hardly boost reds. Not necessary when I'm active.

who said that was meant for you again ?

Quote:
Looks like you're a watching insider.. A guy who knows every background...

hmmm every background,no.

But Langy&staffy & other previous TLA members sure :roll:

Quote:
Nukes and spies are part of the game buddy Never used them before?

maybe you need to read that sentence threw again to double check what the point was ? ;)

Quote:
Please don't write in capitals. Looks like you want to shout. What you did was just dumb. Every exp ally would have waited for a better chance. But you will find it out... some day. I don't blame you for not knowing.

yeh sure,we didn't fight them---->they would have gone to NLR----->take NLR's crystals & Relic---->Dance further along the road etc.,if you where exp. you would have noticed that more harm would have been done in the end than for us to loose 6 of our members,we helped our allies and you guys say we have been using them ?yeh,sure we sacrificed ourselves to protect our allies back then :(

Quote:
Yeah, you got me on that. I wasn't part of DETH yet. I joined them a couple of ticks ago. I watched... just like you.. Although I haven't conquered 80 colonies, took 139 outposts, built 2445 units, and killed 4962 units. You impress me more with these figures than previous era's when you did play..

sure right :roll: I couldn't care less of your opinion of me and previous era's,you don't know on what worlds I played on and I am playing on,so don't go all Big here,you might fall of the world

Langy wrote:
if they help you

Show's how little you know from my view point tbh

Langy wrote:
U get called out for a 1v1 (MM power 1400+ DETH power 720+) and you still cant show any dignity to actual prove your a worthy alliance to earn the win.

Hmmmm just read my previous post about the bc :roll:

Quote:
unearned Medal

If he wanted to show of medals he wouldn't have created a new/a and the entire MM crew has their medals hidden fyi,so if they wanted to show off they would just have done so

slayerofall wrote:
PS: Nice post Langy, it sums up beautifully what this era was all about...!!

yes thank you very much,if you don't know how to play a certain server,adapt,if you can't adapt get OUT.

Slayerofall wrote:
As i said u got 0 brains, so i did not bother to read the junks.. if u say we had 90 subs it wont make it truth... we had only 2 official subs..!!

Sure right,so what where the rest of those alliances in your hive called,brother alliances ? or...ummm...dummies,or those bunch of multi walls and you get mad at aister because you know he's right,so you turn to saying he's brain is 0 wait umm Don't you mean he's IQ so that makes you IQ=01 (if your lucky)

Langy wrote:
Say what ya like Aister.. Facts are facts and dont get on here claiming a win against us by miltary when it was Diplomacy only.. the only battle you fought ya lost and left your Friends (PB,DaYs to finish us off)

Ummm we left our friends,yeah those of us still alive moved in Langy :lol: ,You lost in the long run FACE IT :lol: and stop using excuses to say that " We won in a mil way,hooza we don't have to act like a bunch of noobs,so let's just say we won the Mil way hooza"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

World know's what happened :)

Game on still i see :)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Langy wrote:
World know's what happened :)

Game on still i see :)

They ran away again when it was 115+ squads vs 100 Squads in their favour.. what a stupid a bunch of cowards..!! xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:
Another example of one living in a different world. Or you're talking about another ally on another world? I never said that DETH doesn't boost. I boosted some blues I saved from era's I just watched. I hardly boost reds. Not necessary when I'm active.

who said that was meant for you again ?

Quote:
Looks like you're a watching insider.. A guy who knows every background...

hmmm every background,no.

But Langy&staffy & other previous TLA members sure :roll:

Quote:
Nukes and spies are part of the game buddy Never used them before?

You have no idea who I am Zafool. You know my name as the myth only. that scary name you tell your noobs when you tuck them in... better be good noobs or the staffyman will get you.

On the other hand I have no idea who you are either... I think that has something to do with the fact your a nobody...... I mean seriously does anybody know this Zafool tard?....... anybody?

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:36 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

slayerofall wrote:
aister wrote:
we didn't ask for a 1 vs 1, did we? We didn't whinning about how u guys have too much subs, did we?

e.

As i said u got 0 brains, so i did not bother to read the junks.. if u say we had 90 subs it wont make it truth... we had only 2 official subs..!!

oh I'm sorry, not subs, meatshields. I apologize for calling them subs, that's an insult to all the subs in BD.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
You have no idea who I am Zafool. You know my name as the myth only. that scary name you tell your noobs when you tuck them in... better be good noobs or the staffyman will get you.

On the other hand I have no idea who you are either... I think that has something to do with the fact your a nobody...... I mean seriously does anybody know this Zafool tard?....... anybody?

a myth lol what Myth,might want to consider that more carefully :lol: Your getting awfully big for your small horse.

And really your getting personal here ? :lol: Don't worry you where always an ignorant fool,even in F6 glad that didn't change. Always a piece of shizlles.

Btw if you run out of words to make your own claims true,it's best to keep quiet because going personal and making yourself seem dumb is always an dead end. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

slayerofall wrote:
Zarule6 wrote:
[color=#00FF00]DETH v. NLR (locked down)

Here is one of the example of MM leader asking for help again :

[7/1/12 6:11:13 AM] The Great and Powerful Billy: So, what's going on with you guys and DETH?
[7/1/12 6:11:16 AM] The Great and Powerful Billy: again
[7/1/12 9:25:43 AM] Co Co La Te: war
[7/1/12 2:48:47 PM] The Great and Powerful Billy: Are you accepting their challenge of 1v1?
[7/1/12 2:59:49 PM] Co Co La Te: we do our own thing.
[7/1/12 3:03:31 PM] The Great and Powerful Billy: sooo....
[7/1/12 3:03:34 PM] The Great and Powerful Billy: yes or no?
[7/1/12 3:08:14 PM] Co Co La Te: nothin
[7/1/12 3:08:21 PM] Co Co La Te: we wil do what we will.
[7/1/12 3:08:29 PM] The Great and Powerful Billy: Uh huh
[12:48:19 AM] The Great and Powerful Billy: [7/1/12 3:10:00 PM] Co Co La Te: all i can say we would like ur help.
[7/1/12 3:10:07 PM] Co Co La Te: i know we wont get it but we would like it
[7/1/12 3:10:10 PM] Co Co La Te: send nukes.

What a bunch of cowards....!!

Another example of MM's shameless acts:

"my alliance has got both of you marked as allys. i dont attack allys. co co pops of MM has asked me twice this era 2 help and nuke you but i dont turn on friendlys."

That's from VTN1

Seems like MM begging everyone to nuke us, they cant fight a rank 12 alliance... Losers..!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Nice BR 2 well built armies put against each other

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

hypocrites running away from a 1vs1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

who has more squads??

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next