It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:41 am 
Major
Major

booglar wrote:
Quote:
booglar wrote:
TEX is gunna backstab every single one of you in NA next ERA, so get ready, hahahahahaha

i lied, you will never see TEX again.....untill we pull the knife out your back and tell you who we are, ahahahahahaha

just playin......or are we?

Im pretty sure nobody cares...

im sure you will when your cryin on the forums, like all you girls ever do when a part of the game slaps you in the face...everybody back-stabs everybody, and NONE of YOU have ANY right to cry about it since ALL of YOU silvered tongue leaders DO IT. Quit crying, your all acting like teenage drama queens. Next ERA you'll all be acting like women when you fight each other all over again and it will be fun to watch.

yea so when was the last time TEX finished top 10??? I cant remember, altho I dont remember a lot of things that never happen...

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
yea so when was the last time TEX finished top 10??? I cant remember, altho I dont remember a lot of things that never happen...

*Insert witty comment about BAZINGA getting kicked from FFU here*

Oh, hello everyone. I'm back from a broken laptop and am ready to troll once more. Just had to make sure everyone knew I was back...

This post may have been a little more effective if I knew what BAZGINA's trying to pretend what he knows now, but I was too lazy to go to the last page of this thread, so I'm gonna see how he replies and go from there. Sounds like a plan? Alrighty.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 am 
Major
Major

patric77 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

*Insert witty comment about BAZINGA getting kicked from FFU here*

Oh, hello everyone. I'm back from a broken laptop and am ready to troll once more. Just had to make sure everyone knew I was back...

This post may have been a little more effective if I knew what BAZGINA's trying to pretend what he knows now, but I was too lazy to go to the last page of this thread, so I'm gonna see how he replies and go from there. Sounds like a plan? Alrighty.

your too late destroyer, kain, THC and I already one the argument, read pages 6, 7 and 8 :P

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

For those of you who are like me and don't want to read, here's the summary of what I read:

Page 6:

-THC rages at America.
-BAZINGA's army's build.

Page 7:

-Kain rages at America.
-BAZINGA incorrectly uses one of dyl's images.

Page 8:

-THC and Kain are still raging.

Page 9:

-BAZINGA's still trying to prove... something.
-Destroyer returns, like a boss.

[TL;DR: People are raging at America, and BAZINGA's still here]

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am 
Major
Major

patric77 wrote:
For those of you who are like me and don't want to read, here's the summary of what I read:

Page 6:

-THC rages at America.
-BAZINGA's army's build.

Page 7:

-Kain rages at America.
-BAZINGA incorrectly uses one of dyl's images.

Page 8:

-THC and Kain are still raging.

Page 9:

-BAZINGA's still trying to prove... something.
-Destroyer returns, like a d***.

[TL;DR: People are raging at America, and BAZINGA's still here]

I noticed you missed out the part where kain owned america and the part I pointed out americas contridictions

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
I noticed you missed out the part where kain owned america and the part I pointed out americas contridictions

Again, being so full of yourself... You're summing up three pages and half of this post is about you...

I didn't see anyone own anybody. I saw Kain and THC yelling, and America yelling back. Just because someone has longer posts doesn't mean that they've won...

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:32 am 
Major
Major

patric77 wrote:
I didn't see anyone own anybody

have you read this post????:

socialmisfit1 wrote:
I would just like to point out that america is contridicting himself quite alot here are some examples:

smoofguy wrote:
I applaud Kain's comeback, its smart, backed up, makes sense, and works

smoofguy wrote:
You are using it out of context, thus lying.

smoofguy wrote:
either way you still have no friends in BD

smoofguy wrote:
and we are discussing friendship? Thats one thing that really doesnt fit in BD.

smoofguy wrote:
I have the masses on my side

smoofguy wrote:
Isnt this great? THC, General Kain, and BAZINGA are all ganging up on me with stuff.

as you can see, he is contridicting himself...

or this post:

zeroart1 wrote:
as a witness to the many skype converrsattions let me say this

America knew full well of everything THC planned on doing, even when it was to take action against SK members and he was sure fine with it even joking on skype about it..to justify betraying an ally because they "disrespected" a member is pure stupidity what you did is childish simple as that..i mean hey lets go to war with china because they hated forest gump i mean we love that movie its disrespectful of them to hate it...point?...America comes up with plans such as NACA then is the first to contact others to help betray..i for a fact have the messages screenshotted of you asking for help i mean wasnt hard to get.

you offered the crystals and relic for there demise..and the childish messages of your attemps at being racist was just funny..i like how you told me i took this game seriously and have no friends when you were the first person to tell me and i quote "your no longer a player now your a friend" you come on a bit to friendly then rages about people with no friends lol,you probably assume we were friends huh?i mean if i Generalkain fail why were you asking me how battledawn works?how long have you played and yet still asking help about basic unit builds and how inf vech and tanks fair vs?

and let me clarify to the people who said i wanted america in GoTp heres a fact for you the merge was all his idea an attempt to play with GoTp...and please dont ever call GoTp fail 12 round to SKs none we top 2s to sk top 10.

i like how you said cause im black i cant be superior or better than you lol with a name like america?double check on what this country was founded on learn before you speak..i mean you TRY so hard to sound smart on these forums to be honest i like how your first argument to people is you got no friends lol i highly doubt you have any tbh

lastly ill leave this here and remind everyone january 1 1863 was the day black slaves and black people in general were freed as slaves...thanks for reminding me im black i mean i wake up every morning to see this sexy beast in the mirror

Image Image

and btw you saying THC works at a gas station..sound like a hard working american to me a job is a job a mean to an end i mean...america i doubt you have a job but try to make friends

and also I saw a post I hadnt noticed before just now:

Krypton wrote:
bye bye, Bazinga
as you said, if it's your last era, so this is how you end, like a tramp in string

lol

next era once I kill you I will leave my old FFU signature in a message to you...

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes, BAZINGA, I saw your post. Cool story. Come back with an argument, and I'll troll.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
Krypton wrote:
bye bye, Bazinga
as you said, if it's your last era, so this is how you end, like a tramp in string

lol

next era once I kill you I will leave my old FFU signature in a message to you...

LOL.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 pm 
Major
Major

YesNoMaybe wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
Krypton wrote:
bye bye, Bazinga

lol

LOL.

I forgot to mention I will be by a different name so that will be a mark to all the people who have annoyed me that revenge has been taken...

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next