It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: E vs RK
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 am 
Corporal
Corporal

SoF wrote:
TILT MATCH! if you ask me... :cry: even if E or RK wins....its still a TILT... the left overs will be killed when you rush to their colonies... :lol:

the squads are like 500-600 squads together on both sides...

but ofcourse... not to mention... the battle between XP squads... the proper counter chasis... against one another...either way...i see this match as a TILT... :roll:

both are active...but i do say that RK has a 1 point score lead on the battle... as they have caught Francium sleeping during my abscence that time... im sowie... :cry: she's back on her recovery...so far so good... :D

other than that... i have caught a few of Athena's 159 infs on the battle... :mrgreen:

the rest is all about spam war... u kill mine..i kill yours.. no more no less...

yeah, i see each side playing cat and mouse :D ... well, one fine day, the amazing battle will take place, till then i shall wait :twisted: , or will it turn out in such a way that both sides end up having peace? :P and post the BR for ourania's army if possible, since that seems like the only major one so far? :D

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Post subject: Re: E vs RK
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 am 
Private
Private

I could've locked Cows with guns' (bliuzarzoff) 60+ squads in that OP in Panama but I failed to :P

battles have been TILTs. Thus we agreed on a temporary cease fire with E. The war has sure taken a toll on both sides. I mean... 400 ticks of non-stop battle...

EDIT:

has ~> have

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2