It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Missile Update
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

HutchyDog413 wrote:
no offense, but i don't like u, i dont respect u, coz ur a traitor in-game, so i dont care what u think... that msg was mainly directed at u

Seriously your calling Aister a traitor ? :roll: He's as loyal as anyone can get in BD unlike you Hutchy

have you looked in the mirror of late...how you left your alliance in F4 to save your own butt,traitor,scum etc, that's what you are,don't point fingers, because 1 000's can be turned back at you and there are facts to base them on.

In the future don't call anyone a traitor,your the King of traitors after all :roll:

and as to your post on the missile update,no.this is a game not rl-->also it should be in the suggestion part of the forum

edit;I just realised this is a necro :oops:
With much love
~JW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Lets not turn this into a blaming whos the biggest traitor in game take that to the in game boards

as for what is the point of radiation you can use it with a good combo with lockdown

say your doing a 4 tick eta to the target and say youve hit some inf then these squads are still on 1 hp when you arrive unlike if radiation didnt exist then the armour will be on half hp and the range fully restored meaning you may take more losses or not kill as many if your sending in suicide squads

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok 1. I have NEVER played on Fantasy 4, so someone must be using my name to spread the bad word about me or something
2. Aister is a traitor, he has now proved it twice to me, once when he was leading DARK, and again this era on M1 when he joined under the name of 'Denko' and betrayed u when he got the chance, taking a few crystals and setting us back a little bit, only to lose them straight away (lol)
And after playing for a while with this, i relise i was pretty hasty to argue with it, but i still argue the point of Querentine and transmitting it
:mrgreen: 8-)
Also Aister, that was bloody brilliant if i may say so, u definantly got me :lol:

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yeah the missile update is just having radiation/fire storm when the missile or dragon hits the target. it will damage the units there 1 hp every tick for about 6-12 ticks depending on how many missiles hit it..it will stack up

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:12 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

HutchyDog413 wrote:
Ok 1. I have NEVER played on Fantasy 4, so someone must be using my name to spread the bad word about me or something
2. Aister is a traitor, he has now proved it twice to me, once when he was leading DARK, and again this era on M1 when he joined under the name of 'Denko' and betrayed u when he got the chance, taking a few crystals and setting us back a little bit, only to lose them straight away (lol)
And after playing for a while with this, i relise i was pretty hasty to argue with it, but i still argue the point of Querentine and transmitting it
:mrgreen: 8-)
Also Aister, that was bloody brilliant if i may say so, u definantly got me :lol:

I have never betrayed anyone when I was leading DARK, u waged war with me by attacking my OP. And even when I threatened u u still attacked. So we attacked you. Is that betraying? Nah, we don't even have any friendly status with you.

About the current era in M1. You did call me a traitor, so I became a traitor like you said I do. And no those crystals were in planned. They let me relocate with the promises that I will bring them some crystals. And they did.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well On the missiles, My squads were 2 ETA to the target and another friendly nuke was 3ETA from Target. I conquered the target and my troops returned to my launch OP and next tick the missile landed.

Just got surprised that my squads got reduced to 1HP. Is that the way the new missile technology supposed to behave.

Cheers!

HenryXX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

missile will hit any units on the OP AND 1 tick outcoming from the OP.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:49 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

aister wrote:
missile will hit any units on the OP AND 1 tick outcoming from the OP.

@ Aister thanks for the update.

Cheers!

HenryXX

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3