It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

da hill is like, serious business, man.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I kill Tazmoo and its my hill....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:30 am 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:
Spoiler:
jett didn't read the other fights *points and laughs*

Spoiler:
What other fights? :lol:

Chuckling silently to myself from the shadow i had been watching from i see the battle unfold, Vault stabbing the mental image i had summoned, Tenkai's own clones, all of it. Good, they think I'm weak. I think.

Sending out another mental image of my own who takes a sprinting start this time faster then its predecessor, to the point of which its barely a blur of action it runs up one of the Tenkai clones and flips onto Vault's shoulder. Whipping out both daggers in mid jump, sinks the twin daggers into the demon's back narrowly missing it's spinal cord which would have paralyzed it... All the while the real Jett disappears into the shadows...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Offended that VD would attack me after I spared his life made me very angry, I appeared on the Hill and shot three explosive arrows at VD, He managed to dodge two but one managed to hit him in the chest sending him backward, He yelled in anger,got back up and charged me but I dissapeared and reappered behind him aiming anothor arrow at him

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 am 
Captain
Captain

Seeing Ghoss taking on my prey i command my mental image to leap off before the arrows land and wait until Ghoss reappear. Now that he was busy aiming his shots at Vault i have the mental image sheath his daggers and draw out a small object then hurl it at the distracted Ghoss. The object hits it's target and unleashes a net studded with tiny barbs that closes slowly causing massive pain...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"ha ha ha" I exclaimed as I dissapeared and reapered behind the real Jett and thrusted my sword into his back and kicked him off the Hill Spartan style.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

Spoiler:
You still think the mental image is the real jett so your argument is invalid. Doubly so since your captive in a net squeezing the life out of you atm try escaping that first :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla i is king.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:

da hill is like, serious business, man.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"What are these tickles I feel down my spine?" I ask, as Jett introduces his daggers to my back. Surprised he even actually helped me against Tenkai, I decide to give him a 'thankful backhandshake', easily sending him crashing to Ryan, who becomes dust at the cause of such impact. Tenkai, now recovered, launches herself against me, but also finds her speed is incredibly near to that of a human. I laugh, as I release a fraction of my true power, and as my energy envelopes me, Tenkai falls helpless to a knee.

However, she is not my target, as I appear behind the real Jett, delivering a rocket knee to his gut, which sends him flying to the flaming heavens. "Did you really thing you could hide your soul from me?" I ask, enjoying myself as he hits the heavens and falls as a burning comet to the floor. "Tenkai, have you forgotten our first fight? Have you forgotten the most basic thing I taught you: to always look at the floor when you fight a King like me?" I bark at her, as she now notices black and red runes scattered all over the ground. I laugh maniacally, as my powers had grown to such an extent a difficult technique like that costed nothing for me to do at such levels I would had never imagined. My wings swatted away the wind, impatient to enter action. I soar to the skies, holding my blade that was now being covered in my energy, and ask Tenkai: "Did you know that even the toughest of liquids can be turned to a gas? That's right, I will evaporate your very existance!" I say, releasing all of my blade's energy at once, as the ensuin blast was so strong, even the flames of the heavens were sucked in and extinguished.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605 ... 635  Next