It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: BMM (lots of bugs)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm 
Private
Private

the ones i've noticed so far. Sometimes right when I click the attack button (only when the attack is going to kill the enemy) a message pops up saying i've lost connection, log in a few minuets later. idk if this is a bug or not but i found it very odd.

Second:sometimes during battle i would try to preform an action and it would void my command and the mech would do its own thing for the whole battle sequence.

Third: this has only happened once so far, but while fighting the computer, my melee attack had the ability to do hit the computer outside its range. Also after a melee attack from the computer, using some type of jet pack, dealing 1 damage, both me and the com. were facing back to back. I then used the melee again but backwards this time. :D

Also idk if the refresh button is supposed to work or not, but i cant use it.

That's all i've found so far if i find more i shall tell you, other than that i think the game's pretty awesome, keep up the good work! :D

-Rooterpro

Post subject: Re: BMM (lots of bugs)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Quote:
the ones i've noticed so far. Sometimes right when I click the attack button (only when the attack is going to kill the enemy) a message pops up saying i've lost connection, log in a few minuets later. idk if this is a bug or not but i found it very odd.

I only get one of this so far. I believe becuz of lots of players, somehow the server get unstable and some will get disconnected.
Quote:
Second:sometimes during battle i would try to preform an action and it would void my command and the mech would do its own thing for the whole battle sequence.

this is mostly when u minimize ur BMM's window down, and it's not doing on its own. Actually it's not doing anything, if u take a closer look, it's firing weapons out-of-range and sometimes ignore the ammo storage as well.
Quote:
Third: this has only happened once so far, but while fighting the computer, my melee attack had the ability to do hit the computer outside its range. Also after a melee attack from the computer, using some type of jet pack, dealing 1 damage, both me and the com. were facing back to back. I then used the melee again but backwards this time. :D

this is mostly when one player used a charger, this somehow make the "coordinate" of the two mechs messed up.
Quote:
Also idk if the refresh button is supposed to work or not, but i cant use it.

That's the replay button, it's currently disabled for now I believe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]