It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: MAD vs SHP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This is probably the war everyone here on F1 has been waiting for. First and foremost, we MAD and SHP have had a NAP almost since tick 1 for the entire era, since we built so close to each other. We had an agreement that we wouldn't enter their hive in the south, and they wouldn't enter our hive north. We had agreeded on it about 2 days ago through Skype. So, when I wake up next day, MD, a member of HBE, left them to join SHP. HBE is in the north-west island, and we are just below there, on the main continent. So our hive was directly above us, at the right of HBE's island. Yet their member, MD, was just in this area. More than that, he had 7 dragon lairs, all of them armed.

We had had our tensions, and so we end up taking them. They are right where SHP knew our hive would be, they told us nothing about it at the exception of a broadcast that only said he was joining, and he didn't even have the decensy of disarming the dragons. So, even if he was to be considered a SHP member, or a neutral member, we had the right to take out those dragons, as they were breaking our NAP or they were a neutral menace that we had to take out.

I still didn't exactly want to do this - even after our tensions, I still considered them allied, yet the members felt the threat and took care of it. So, once I talk to the SHP leader, Franco, about it, I do all I can to mantain peace, although my side wouldn't stop until MD was dead. However, I have an interesting conversation with PP leader Flynn. It seemed as SHP leader had told him we backstabbed, with all that implied, as SHP and PP are close allies. Unfortunately, we were just as close, and were able to see the coercion of our allies behind our back. For this, MAD declares war on SHP. We will post all the BRs we get, either we win or die. No hope for peace, so grab your popcorn, get a good chair, and enjoy this show.

Post subject: Re: MAD vs SHP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

HAHA this will be fun to watch :D who will win lets find out :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

and an interesting fight ensues :D

good luck to both sides!!!

Winning Alliances - TLA F2, DETH F6, Milk/FPM M2, SoFe M3, HaHa M1, BoS F1

Families Associated with:- TLA, DETH, HaHa, BoS, FPM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:33 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

hello their iso :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hey there leon! :D

just so u know... rooting for u vaultdweller :P

Enjoy!!!

Winning Alliances - TLA F2, DETH F6, Milk/FPM M2, SoFe M3, HaHa M1, BoS F1

Families Associated with:- TLA, DETH, HaHa, BoS, FPM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

im just watching:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 pm 
Private
Private

Yup it would be a fun to watch. If anybody doesn't know me, i am DarK, a member of the PP alliance :mrgreen: . Since PP is very close allies to both MAD and SHP, it would be like a clash between friends and i am looking forward to this battle :D .

Best of luck to both MAD and SHP 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

STOP WHINING AND KILL ME I DNT CARE IM QUITTING PPL LIKE YOU MAKE ME DO IT HOPE BD LIKES MY RECENTLY SPENT $500 and IN TOTAL LIKE $1000

XIRX
SoL
HBE
SAIL

Forgot the rest lol xD
Current eras: F2, TTT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:52 am 
Corporal
Corporal

IF U TRUSTED US AND YOU KNOW ME WE WOULDNT LAUNCH THOSE DRAGS WTH IS WRONG WITH U I EXPECTED BETTER
.....THIS IS MY LAST ERAS BYE BD

XIRX
SoL
HBE
SAIL

Forgot the rest lol xD
Current eras: F2, TTT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Look, after all the things that happened, we certainly did lost the trust for you guys. Trust isn't infinite, and we're not foolish enough to trust blindly. We know this is a game and that SHP wanted to win it. We did as well, although it seems we had a stronger want of doing it right. I also expected better, and even though I keep a small glimmer of hope that this was all a misunderstanding, it's too late to think so. And let's face it, that glimmer is really really small. So let the broadcast trash come, but I stated what I needed to state, and now I will kill who I need to kill. Talk all you want but my squads will kill as they want.

Now, for the opening BR of this war:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next