It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Building a Permanent Team
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm 
Major
Major

darathmurrough wrote:
While i do enjoy playing with new people every now and then I would like to build a permanent Faction, We wont be a coalition, we wont be a main and subs we will be a faction of 3 alliances, there will need to be 36 members for this faction with a 30 member minimum, there will be no seperate chats or member swapping either. The alliances will be made randomly out of the 36 members of the faction as technically your alliance does not matter, we will never fight each other and the alliance with the highest rank in the faction will take the win the alliance from the faction with the 2nd highest rank will take 2nd and the one with the 3rd highest rank will take 3rd, there will be no deals with other alliances/factions as we will not count it a win unless all members of the faction gain blue token rewards. That among other things will be a bonus for being in this faction (more of which will be discussed later) The faction will have 1 common chat for an entire round, no seperate chats other than the main chat. The Faction will have requirements to join as we want only the best. They are....

1). Willingness to share your phone number incase of an emergency so we may text you if you are offline.

2). Must be active at least 3 hours out of every 24 during peacetime and 6 hours out of every 24 during wartime (these are minimum).

3). Must follow all BD rules while in the Faction (you will be suspended if you break the rules while in the faction)

Benefits of being in the faction:

1). A chance to make a name for yourself within BD and really play the game.

2). An online social circle who are inter-reliant on each other and who will support each other as bonds grow.

3). A very high chance of gaining blue token rewards at the end of each round.

If you are interested please message me on skype, in the forum or ingame. We will not play any worlds until we hit the 30 member minimum ;}~, Also though we will have 36 members per round there is no limit to our overall membership as long as you meet the requirements ;}~

I would request to join if it wasn't for the 36 players thing, GAHL is it too much to ask for a permanent alliance of around 10 people with some people as possible back ups? I miss my old team (The First Legion) to death, what I would give to relive some of those nail biting memories but it is these kind of things that ruined it forever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Meh i like to think of us as a community within the community, our goal is to have 36 players max per world (basically 3 alliances per world) while also having faction alliances elsewhere made up of different members, nowadays subs are killing the game in my opinion but maybe if we scrap the whole sub system and just work together on a larger scale we can combat the sub empires easier, create more ties within bd and allow more people to play seriously, The Faction isnt a closed off club, anyone can join as long as they follow the requirements and actually want to win a round of bd, they will be given a big chance with us as we dont build 1 main and 2 subs per world (wont go into our member selection methods lol) but it gives everyone a chance to suceed and not only that we will not accept the win until all three alliances are rank 1 2 and 3. We look after our members jake so please do not get the wrong idea ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

In to idle and eventually get kicked out

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

:o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Umm I dont know if it would be too late for me to ask, but I would like to play if you allow it.

My forum status doesnt show much, but trust me im not your average noob. I played against you guys when you were doing that "My Land" thing on F4... Idr what alliance i was in though but we were rank 2 or 3. I think WFA was there...idek remember anything its been a while.

Im active pretty much every day and can definetly do double those activity requirements if not more.

If you need proof, we can chat further on skype. :)
thelonesoldier97

*This is a new account thts why it is made in 2012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol yeah that was a fun little game, we ended up with a few relics from the holders attacking us haha we are still recruiting so feel free to add me on skype so i can add you to the group ;}~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i AM Claw i have won alot of Galaxy . i kinda Stopped Boosting in Regular BD but i dont mind playing a era in BD again. also depends when we are going to play because school will be starting and what not. i am active i think. and id like to talk to you more about this maybe.

skype is Claw354.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We welcome everyone as long as they fill the requirements ;}~, add me on skype and i will answer any of your questions ;}~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Can I join? I lead rank 8 allaince last era on E1. Currently watching on E1.

I sent you a request on Skype

Last edited by ghossfeld88 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i cant Add Ppl on Skype so Add me please.
skype-Claw354

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4