It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:02 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
*Note: This is a joke, your noticing has been noticed and will be noted to the local Admins for noticing thank you.*

:evil: So as almost everyone on BD knows not too long ago (roughly 6 months i THINK) names were shortened. Now I for one am simply annoyed by this. My colony name is always "Jett Stone The Supreme Epic Commander of Fish" and the fact that i cannot use this infuriates me! And seeing as I am about to come out of retirement and play actively and competitively again I want to return in my full fishy based glory!

Lets get a petition going to allow me to use my overly long and rather pointless name simply because we spammers can!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
I love how serious you are and how oblivious I am. I will sign your online petition and support this movement.

~ Dylsupreme1, Dyl, Dyls, Dylan, D, That guy over there, Hey, Your mom, or dumbass.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am
Posts: 1160
Burn the witch.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
dylsupreme1 wrote:
I love how serious you are and how oblivious I am. I will sign your online petition and support this movement.

~ Dylsupreme1, Dyl, Dyls, Dylan, D, That guy over there, Hey, Your mom, or dumbass.


YES!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 451
Gender: male
you seem pretty content on your idea to have a sentence as a name

but in other context, some people have real names that are longer

i support the lengthoning of names, but i think it should have a limit of charaters

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
Come on bro, why you be making spam threads serious?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
gunsgunsguns wrote:
you seem pretty content on your idea to have a sentence as a name

but in other context, some people have real names that are longer

i support the lengthoning of names, but i think it should have a limit of charaters

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Come on bro, why you be making spam threads serious?


Lol ikr? Theres a reason this isn't in community suggestions :lol:

BUT I DEMAND MY FULL NAME NONE THE LESS!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 451
Gender: male
CodeoftheSith wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
you seem pretty content on your idea to have a sentence as a name

but in other context, some people have real names that are longer

i support the lengthoning of names, but i think it should have a limit of charaters

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Come on bro, why you be making spam threads serious?


Lol ikr? Theres a reason this isn't in community suggestions :lol:

BUT I DEMAND MY FULL NAME NONE THE LESS!!!



i was spamiing you by agreeing to the name but saying it needs a limit

so a cancelation of itself


:lol:

my name should be

"The battledawn administrator superviser of human contact with zombies and alieans of the forth quadrant of sector seven"

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
gunsgunsguns wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
you seem pretty content on your idea to have a sentence as a name

but in other context, some people have real names that are longer

i support the lengthoning of names, but i think it should have a limit of charaters

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Come on bro, why you be making spam threads serious?


Lol ikr? Theres a reason this isn't in community suggestions :lol:

BUT I DEMAND MY FULL NAME NONE THE LESS!!!



i was spamiing you by agreeing to the name but saying it needs a limit

so a cancelation of itself


:lol:

my name should be

"The battledawn administrator superviser of human contact with zombies and alieans of the forth quadrant of sector seven"


YES! DEMAND SUPER LONG NAMES!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: FISHY RAGE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
tl;dr

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl