It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Is god real 2.o
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Since the old debate is getting kind of long, I decide to start a new one.
Okay, I am what you might called a scientific Christian. that mean I will use science support my arugment

let start with the creation story. The 7 days one.

day 1-nonthing to begin with, much as how it would be in the big bang theory. then the creation of light(the big bang?). The first thing that probably would'e been in existence other then mass and it's pull.

day 2- the creation of the oceans and the air. These things would be first thing on a planet for life to start, water and atmsoshpere.

day 3-He then made the land, which scientists say would be made after the watered and land in the form of granite islands. plants were also made on this day, which were the first forms of complex life.

day 4- while it says in the Bible that god made the sun, moon, and stars on this day, I think it is more likely that the planted had finally release enough oxygen so you would be able to see it from earth. Until this point you the atmoshpere wouldn't been to poisionest for anything to get out of the water, and get on land.

day 5- Fish were made on this day, which is the oldest type of animal life on the planet that still exist.There one problem and that is that says that the fow (birds) were made on this day too. Don't really got explantion for that right, other then someone missed up while translating the bible.

day 6- the creations of land animals which would be last thing in science, other then flying animals. And man were last of things to create, which would fit quite with what most scientist would say would be about right.

day 7- he rested.

One more thing, remeber watching one time that man calcuate that if you were in exact orgin of all this it had only been 7 days. Please try to counter this, if can you faithess suckers.

Post subject: Re: Is god real 2.o
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Can you stop making this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) thread, it's the same (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) thread that people have always made, the same topic people have always talked about, people just repeat the same (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) things every time, it's more of a waste of time than watching Jersey Shore, and if you make this thread one more time I will kill you.

Good day.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Can you stop making this *CENSORED* thread, it's the same *CENSORED* thread that people have always made, the same topic people have always talked about, people just repeat the same *CENSORED* things every time, it's more of a waste of time than watching Jersey Shore, and if you make this thread one more time I will kill you.

Good day.

+10 respect points for posting what i was afraid to post.

seriously, everyone's had enough religious flamewar for awhile.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:14 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

did you guys just come in here to bash me or something :| . because nobody making you read it or anything. I just wanted to start nice a calm debate. I will that thing put isn't calm, but in last thread the guys who had faith were getting so badly beaten that I just wanted to show that we could use more then just the bible to show that there is god. and I'm not just not talking christians, but also the Jews and Muslims too.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Wolfshield wrote:
I just wanted to start nice a calm debate.

implying anything like this will be a nice calm debate.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

well you guys are thrashing me, but am I angry? Well yes a little bit. I was late for the first debate, so I decided to make my, is there anything wrong with that. plus by calm I mean't me.Yes, tempers will be strain, but when is there debate by regular people not like that.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

No, I'm mad because when they have the chance to debate, all people talk about is religion. And they don't even come up with new material, they use paradoxes and statements that are 2,000+ years old and say the same (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) every single time. And you're contributing to that problem.

All threads about religion and God.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=1878

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=18267

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=2802

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=8622

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=14189

Btw, last thread, changed my mind. Atheist now. Surprisingly didn't take much.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Did you read my thing or not, because I think a least little something better then the usual "Your all going burn" ones that I seen. Since I want get on topic of this actual debate rather then this one I just start another about, oooh I don't, the Right of free speech.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Dyl is right lol. How many times have I seen the same thread? :roll:

That said, there is nothing remotely scientific about your post Wolfshield.

God does not exist, he did not create anything. Period. Its an already established fact.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next