It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: minigames : other way to earn metal and oil
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:16 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

No needs earn from minigames at all when my income reach :
LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 am 
Private
Private

Really, that not very good idea as it have to be.

If you think as I thought that I can earn about 80 resources (maximum bonus for minigame) for 15 mins, that mean about 320 resources at hour and that is 7680 for a day and 32000 for 100 ticks while you have starting defence that is enough to build half of all buildings at a base for just playing minigames you are fool as I am.

That is written nowhere, but there's limit in the game for earning minigame bonuses. As I understood - no more then 500 resources for... 4 (for now, can be more - will tell you when will can earn minigames bonuses again) ticks. When you earn that amount of bonuses (all at the same tick or at some ticks) when you trying to play again minigame there's just a phrase at start: "Bonus resources depleted and will refill in a few ticks" which mean you can play but you will NOT earn more bonuses for that game.

Is it right or not, think yourself, my thoughts is that admins had to tell that there's limit for me like a dumb haven't planned to play all the night to earn resources so needed at start of the game, when amount is quite little.

That is just good reason to get some resources to buy 1 tank or 5 infantry at start but it not helps much in building structures because 500 resources for 4(maybe 5) hours is not much to build all the base.

For last message have to say that when tick earning of resources is quite little (maximum I seen 90 metal/tick) 320 metal at hour (tick) is quite good addition.

Sad is that when you think you are rich - you are soo as poor as you were: you think you will earn 90 planned +320 bonus resources = 410 and really earning just 90 planned/1 tick and 500 bonus / 5 ticks, which mean just 170 resources maximum at 1 tick...

Conclusion of everything said will be:

There no chance to get more bonus resources then 80/tick. So don't play minigames more often then once a tick
Please be aware when thoughts about great bonus reward for playing minigames will call a smile at you face, don't dissappoint after...

And when you will be - if you have nothing to do except playing battledawn and it's minigames you can for sure play minigames not for earning bonus resources, and just for fun.

Also - that minigames are so monotonous and boring.

Hey admins! When will be some chess or checkers? Where's your promised chess contest?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

its useless.. its only waste time
better get conqures : )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

To minigame is added just to kill time when passing through ticks and can let you gain some metal, oil and sometimes workers. There are two different minigames and different levels for you to complete so you can get some bonus resources. After playing around 10 times the bonus will be depleted and you will need to wait for some ticks before they regenerate back.

HOPE THIS HELPS :)......

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2