It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Abortion: Yay or nay?
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:10 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Exactly

I hate it when people say they "accidently" got pregnant. How can you not know what you are doing? 1.) If you really want to do it than wear protection. 2.) Protection doesn't always work and if your risking it that is fine but don't say it was an accident. It is like gambiling and when you lose don't say it wasn't your fault. I realize rape is different though.

Face the music? :lol: Thats the dumbest thing Ive heard. So a woman has sex. With or without contraceptives. And gets pregnant. So you are saying, that because she knew she was havin sex that COULD lead to pregnancy, if she got pregnant, and even if it against her will, she should be PUNISHED with pregnancy even if she doesnt want it? While the guy might just be running around doing his thing, not even supporting the woman.

What about those cases where the woman or her family cant take care of the baby? What about those cases where the woman cant deal with the emotional stress of parting with her baby?

Thats a big price to pay for havin sex one night. So no. Your statements are way too naive.

Quote:
Those kind of people deserve to be gone, and just because you want to go all Greek philosopher *Cough* Mfreak *Cough* and actually examine the morality of a situation that isn't favorable to people with no sense of morality doesn't mean they don't deserve what's coming to them.

Regarding death penalty, yes it is killing a life. But abortion isnt. Most abortions like ducky pointed out, happen early in the pregnancy. When the embryo is just a bunch of cells. Or whatever they call it.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:06 am 
Captain
Captain

ghossfeld88 wrote:
I knew someone would say that the woman may not want to go through pregnancy. I'm not saying it is easy to go through pregnancy but nine months of pain is worth a human life. It's kind of selfish to kill a helpless human when all you have to do is go through nine months of pain and if you still don't want the baby after it is born you can give it up for adoption.

It isnt selfish and it isnt a human you are killing.

you are terminating a bunch of cells, it doesnt think. it doesnt feel. it doesnt breathe or eat on its own. it simply sucks nutrients from the mother and grows.
you clearly dont own a uterus. did you know it often tears? that labours go for several days? that the pregnancy severely impacts the life of the mother especially late stage? i hope you dont masturbate, millions of humans are dying according to your logic.

again..

are you telling me this is human? (11 week old embryo, CGI generated)

gunsgunsguns wrote:
to me if you knew what you were doing and got pregnant then you need to face the music

and if you wereraped then carry the child and make it one of gods mirAcles

no life should be canceled

Technically, the morning after pill, a form of contraception, is the flushing of the zygote away. if it imbedded, technically thats pregnancy. i dont think you know how traumatic rape is or what the psychological stress of having to face a baby that is yours that looks like a man who beat you and raped you.

no life should be canceled? lets make masturbation illegal. also all periods illegal. those sperm and those eggs can form life. and not life should be cancelled. lets force everyone to collect and ensure every million of your sperm become life. because thats a godly miracle. a woman should become a baby factory, because every time she has a period, a life is being cancelled and going to waste. did you know periods start at 12 years old for some women? and some faster developing ones start even younger?

shelton9778 wrote:
abortion nay by the time you know you are pregnant it already has a beating heart.

the heart beating at the start isnt for circulation, the umbilical chord gives more oxygen, nutrients and fluids then the pathetic twitching organ you call a heart in early development. and to think people just throw away the umbilical chord after birth. so this twitching organ means nothing. the embryo still cannot think, feel, sense or anything. it just grows.

FINAL CALL, ANY WOMENS ON THE INTERNET HERE WILLING TO WEIGH IN. this is abortion, its kind of pathetic when only men argue about it.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:18 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

mrducky wrote:
the heart beating at the start isnt for circulation, the umbilical chord gives more oxygen, nutrients and fluids then the pathetic twitching organ you call a heart in early development. and to think people just throw away the umbilical chord after birth. so this twitching organ means nothing. the embryo still cannot think, feel, sense or anything. it just grows.
I did not say at the beginning do not start something you can't finish ;) I said when it has a beating heart it is a nay on abortion if you are raped then yeah if she wants to go ahead there are cases where it is a yes but to get a abortion when you laid down had sex and got pregnant when you knew what would happen just because you wanted a quick peace of ass I think you should keep the kid hell I don't even believe there is a god so I should be wanting all life even the cells to live while they can but I don't I do believe there are those times when abortion is right like rape or not being able to support the baby or being to young even though I think those that are to young and got pregnant should get there ass's beat from hell and back. they should not have been doing so so yeah I believe there are the cases when abortion is needed but there are also cases when the people getting them are just a peace of **** that are not worth pissing on if they are caught on fire.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
i dont think you know how traumatic rape is or what the psychological stress of having to face a baby that is yours that looks like a man who beat you and raped you.

You speak as if you're female and have been through all this before. :lol:

What if it isn't rape? What if they said (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) it and didn't use protection? They intentionally got pregnant but never wanted the baby, so they should just get an abortion, right?

I don't know where you live, but considering most of your posts and threads, probably not the US. Well here in the US, we don't need that. Where I live, it's something like 40% of the population that has an STD. And it's rising. And I don't even live in a bad part of the state. There's virtually no crime, and it's actually pretty nice.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:49 am 
Captain
Captain

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Quote:
i dont think you know how traumatic rape is or what the psychological stress of having to face a baby that is yours that looks like a man who beat you and raped you.

You speak as if you're female and have been through all this before. :lol:

i didnt say i have, i am just pointing out that you dont and i dont.

What if it isn't rape? What if they said *CENSORED* it and didn't use protection? They intentionally got pregnant but never wanted the baby, so they should just get an abortion, right?

if its the first trimester, i dont regard it as life persay, rather a bundle of tissue.

I don't know where you live, but considering most of your posts and threads, probably not the US. Well here in the US, we don't need that. Where I live, it's something like 40% of the population that has an STD. And it's rising. And I don't even live in a bad part of the state. There's virtually no crime, and it's actually pretty nice.

you live in the bible belt? teen pregnancies and STD transmission rates are amongst the highest in the bible belt due to poor sex education. btw, your state sounds like it sucks to have health problems of that magnitude

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

New York. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:44 am 
Captain
Captain

dylsupreme1 wrote:
New York. ;)

boring.

so... is someone going to tell me this 11 week old embryo is a human? you cant see the umbilical chord, but you will find it is essentially a lump of tissue that sucks energy from the host. its nerves are developing but it cant feel anything. it cant think or move. just tissue taking shape.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:58 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

right if the woman is raped. although many die hard catholics will say that it is god's will.

it is becoming increasingly harder for women in the US to make the decision because many states are requiring women to get ultrasounds before they make their choice. seeing a living unborn in their womb is supposed to make it harder for women to make their minds up. and all of those states are strong right wings states.

i am i male, so it is impossible for me to relate to a women's emotions, yet i do understand what toll it has on them to make the choice.

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Pro-Choice.

If you're the kind of person who wants to get an abortion, go ahead. If you've been 'forcefully impregnated', go ahead. If the baby won't live a healthy life, go ahead.

What I'm saying is, we're not the ones that should be making this decision for the mothers that probably know much better than us. If they want to do this, they most likely have reason to do so. If they're getting abortions every other month, I'd not want to be born with that mother.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
If they're getting abortions every other month, I'd not want to be born with that mother.

:lol: She wont too!! :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next