It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The UUDW Recrutment Drive
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm 
Private
Private

Hello, this is MasterJC1 calling all to attempt to join my alliance the UUDW or The Undead Warriors. It's not very easy to join, but it is completely worth it, one hundred percent of the way. To join you must first contact me either by e-mail, or just a private message. If our High Concil agrees on letting you attempt The Joining, you will be put through vigarous tests in The Five Trials. If, and only if you succeed The Five Trials, you will be put up against your BD peers to win The Dark Games. It's really close to The Hunger Games, except there are no rules. You and the other contestants will be enclosed in our ring of outposts where you will be completely safe from all outside forces. They will then battle against each other until two are standing. If a contestant is concured for more than one hundred ticks, they are officially disbanded from The Joining. The final two will stand victorious, and will join the alliance. Send me a message if you wish to start your joining.

Post subject: Re: The UUDW Recrutment Drive
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ha this sounds like a lot of fun... can it be a 1 tick an hour world though? Also I'd mostly be in it to prove something to myself.. if is won though and you kind of proved you had a very good roster of people and what not etc... We'd see.. (I am going to be focusing on earth 1 though with tokens and what not) can we say no boosting for the trial? Cause it'll be an advantage for a trial some of us won't use for various reasons....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]