It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: You and Battle Dawn
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:03 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Tell us your story why you like to play Battle Dawn.

Please post your story here and a committee will pick the best 5 stories.
These will be posted on our Facebook Page
and you can vote there for your favorite story.

1. prize : 1 Battle Dawn T-shirt
2. prize : 1 Battle Dawn Mousepad
3. prize : 1 Battle Dawn Sticker

(http://www.cafepress.com/battledawn)

Read also here: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=18747

Good luck and may the best (story) win !

Post subject: Re: You and Battle Dawn
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I once ran 17 miles home when my dad texted me that my colony was under attack, i was exactly 13 minutes too late and was conquered ;{~ was the best start i ever had on the original client also, had like 23 crystals at like tick 140 hahaha, damn that still haunts me ;{~, got another one about Lord of War but meh i lost that round by foolishly letting my subs hold the relics and would sound petty if i complained xD

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:53 am 
Private
Private

Crazy stories huh?I am a student at the engineering faculty and by god I skipped a lot of classes just to make sure my troops were alright.I also stay up late.Especially in big time wars 5 am has been my records.LOL

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 am 
Private
Private

My bd career didnt start very nicely like others did, i was way back a big noob. When i started, i knew nothing of things , lol, i didnt even know why colonies have different bands with it or what does crystal mean XD but even though tough challenges came by, i tried my best to make thhrough it :D

One of the funniest stories i can remember during my humble begginings was havoc time :D ahahah, i was then playing my normal bd when suddenly i was surpised, when i logged on, i was surprised to see my resources go to thousands max! ahahah :D believe :D it or not, haha, i jumped and jumped overjoyed, tnanking Lord God that i was blessed with resources, hahah i though it was some kind of glitch ahaha, i even brainstormed hard, thinking what did i do for the admin give me so much resources :D ahahha i trained units and trained units to max , at that moment hehe i though i was the most powerful player in the world and laughed with joy, then after a few days XD i was surprised that the world already restarted XD :geek: i was surprised to find out after a hard research that having lots of resources was just normal during havoc period :D hhaa i feel ashamed about it cuz i even posted to world broadcast about the wonderful phenomenon i had :D ahahahha :D

I've been quite scolded many times by my parents cuz i play bd a lot :D spending almost the whole day playing and just leaving to eat, sleep , and go to class during weekdays. heheh, sometimes i even go at 5 am early morning just to see if my squads arrived safely :D

That for me, was my favorite bd story, that i will never forget, simply bec. i felt happiness (when i got big resource), sad (when it restarted), and ashamed (when i found out that it was only normal :P)

Some may say that this experience really sounds noobish, but for me, its well worth to remember during my early bd career , cuz these experiences helped me gain more skill in playing bd , and give me a good boost to go into a new and more advanced level :D

Last edited by sentinelprime7 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 am 
Captain
Captain

well i heard abt battle dawn abt 3 years ago from a frnd ........
at that time i was 9 and we had to make a seperate account for every world it was like i didnt know the meaning of alliance at that time and only i liked the game becauz i was facinated by the change of colour of the alliances whenever i joined an allaince
well i always used to get conquered at that time when the BD cilent changed it didnt run on my computer

abt 2 yrs ago at the time of starting of summer vacations i again came to BD and had to spend a week learning the new system then i played 1 era and quited becauz of exams and since then i hav played only 4 era's

once my parents got angry with me cauz i had spread the craze of battle dawn in my class and all the parent's of other children complained to my parents because they 2 spent half of the day playing BD like me

today my parents still get angry with me for playing BD and i have to make promisies to them that i will study a lot while i play an era

and suprisingly i hav achieved a medal in english that year cauz my english improved soooooo much while playing and chatting on bD

i thank all the creaters and admins who hav created and kept this game in running condition

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 am 
Private
Private
 YIM  Profile

this happened lately. While i was observing my squads move in closer to the colony i need to conquer i fell asleep. I had a dream that my squads all got destroyed and woke up due to it. when i woke up i saw nukes and 20 squads ETA 2 ticks near my outpost. i moved out safely. 8-)

this 2nd one happened when i just joined battledawn. when someone sent an attack on my outpost, i accidentally relocated and got conquered due to it. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 am 
Private
Private

I remember my very first era, which is still going on, and being ranked 58 (That's just now) Being in the 3rd place alliance, leading a top 20 alliance on my 2nd world, and getting invited to the best alliance of all time in Battle Dawn for my 2nd era :) Talk about a start..

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 am 
Private
Private

all i can say for my story is that u know when u are addicted when it says that battledawn is used more more than ***hub... sorry ***blame battledawn... :roll:

I had to edit this. As much as we all like funny and crazy stories - Please keep it PG13
- Ilona

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:37 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

it was a nice sunny day with lots of clouds and rain, I was going to have a final exam in next tick, I mean 30 minutes, and I was getting ready to go to school, then my phone rang.

I picked up...
...Private Number...
...yep, Skype call...

I decided to spend 5 mins trying to find out why they are calling, could be a nooby spam towards my base.

Apparently not.

War, war was breaking out, we were spamming and we were spammed, and on the edge of our radar coverage I saw 100 red squads coming down. And on Skype, everyone is telling me to send reinforcement.

I was hesitated for 0.001 second, then I threw away my bag, and said "[insert bad word here] school, imma play BD". I sent my 30 squads to the battlefield.

We won the war, but I lost something important that day.

I had no regret, this is my only path.
So as I pray, the Unlimited Battle Dawn Work...

I want to go to school

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 am 
Private
Private

Stories... Stories... Ah!

I shall tell the story of when I was a Forum Moderator, and had good connections with admins, (Especially Admin Simmen), and I challenged him to a duel!

Well, it was about a year ago, on the Space worlds (WHICH WERE AWESOME), when it was Havoc, and I talked to Simmen on Skype and told him I could 'pwn' him easily.

This was not the case.

Simmen accepted my challenge, placed several Admin Outposts around my colony, and attacked...

This is what happens, when you challenge an Admin to a fight.
Spoiler:

(Yay first story with a picture)

Well that's basically the end of this story, but it's amazingly true, good times back then.

Thank you for reading.

~TheHiddenGFX/The Dawn of Mankind~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next