It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: New Era
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

felgrand08 wrote:
Zarule6 wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:
We all know MAD is going to win, so why even bother fighting us?

:lol: I take it that questions for me :) why my dear friend I have studied your tactics before :) in F1 In fact,I know your weak spots and errors;)

MTP was just as cocky as you and that was their downfall,come on attack us,I dare you built a op in our hive and send all of your alliances ships their,or is your bark harder than your bite ?

Try me and I'll show you what damage we as an alliance can do,your way to cocky for your own good,an rank 24 alliance can take down an rank 1 alliance,if u don't even know that fact,you will never win an era.

Ohh and btw stop sending spams after spams at us...its getting dull and irretating,if you think where so easy to take down...JusT AttacK us already !!! :lol:

EDIT:we are willing to sacrifice our colonies are you bro ;) ?

LOL F1? were not in F1 are we? and im sorry, but why are you so eager to lead your alliance to destruction? I am cocky for sure, but i can also back it up. Never before has a single alliance stood before the might of MAD, and you shall not be the first. The MADGOD has requisitioned your destruction, and i am his harbinger.

im late AF. but getting destroyed by AHH on E4 pretty soon? lost your top player due to banning (which he never did anything anyway)

anddont mind me just watching... for right now 8-)

Most Power: 147
In Game Names: Gravity
Alliances: PRRR F4 finished 2nd. AVA E4 finished 2nd

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

:lol: I take it that questions for me :) why my dear friend I have studied your tactics before :) in F1 In fact,I know your weak spots and errors;)

MTP was just as cocky as you and that was their downfall,come on attack us,I dare you built a op in our hive and send all of your alliances ships their,or is your bark harder than your bite ?

Try me and I'll show you what damage we as an alliance can do,your way to cocky for your own good,an rank 24 alliance can take down an rank 1 alliance,if u don't even know that fact,you will never win an era.

Ohh and btw stop sending spams after spams at us...its getting dull and irretating,if you think where so easy to take down...JusT AttacK us already !!! :lol:

EDIT:we are willing to sacrifice our colonies are you bro ;) ?[/quote]
LOL F1? were not in F1 are we? and im sorry, but why are you so eager to lead your alliance to destruction? I am cocky for sure, but i can also back it up. Never before has a single alliance stood before the might of MAD, and you shall not be the first. The MADGOD has requisitioned your destruction, and i am his harbinger.[/quote]

im late AF. but getting destroyed by AHH on E4 pretty soon? lost your top player due to banning (which he never did anything anyway)

[/quote]
uhm...OPAW wasnt my top member, have you seen Choi?

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

felgrand08 wrote:

LOL F1? were not in F1 are we? and im sorry, but why are you so eager to lead your alliance to destruction? I am cocky for sure, but i can also back it up. Never before has a single alliance stood before the might of MAD, and you shall not be the first. The MADGOD has requisitioned your destruction, and i am his harbinger.[/quote]

[/quote]
uhm...OPAW wasnt my top member, have you seen Choi?[/quote]

opaw had more units killed then choi. have you seen choi's statistics? yeah. looks like a base camper to me thats very inactive :P LOL choi in your alliance right now will get you this.

AHH or NoS joint attacking his colony and him just sitting there getting annihilated haha JS bro

but im not meaning to cause an arguement. i was just sating the E4 fact and thats all i was trying to do. oh and when you see this post hit the QOUTE button not the qoute button when your going to respond lol makes it alot easier to tell who said what

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

warhero1000 wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:

LOL F1? were not in F1 are we? and im sorry, but why are you so eager to lead your alliance to destruction? I am cocky for sure, but i can also back it up. Never before has a single alliance stood before the might of MAD, and you shall not be the first. The MADGOD has requisitioned your destruction, and i am his harbinger.

[/quote]
uhm...OPAW wasnt my top member, have you seen Choi?[/quote]

opaw had more units killed then choi. have you seen choi's statistics? yeah. looks like a base camper to me thats very inactive :P LOL choi in your alliance right now will get you this.

AHH or NoS joint attacking his colony and him just sitting there getting annihilated haha JS bro

but im not meaning to cause an arguement. i was just sating the E4 fact and thats all i was trying to do. oh and when you see this post hit the QOUTE button not the qoute button when your going to respond lol makes it alot easier to tell who said what
[/quote]
Yea i know, i messed up. And choi isnt a camper, he just isnt as active as he used to be.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

its understandable. it happens to everyone. some are really active at the beginning then wind down after half the era pasts.

just gotta hope you get the ones that stay active the whole era. haha

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

warhero1000 wrote:
its understandable. it happens to everyone. some are really active at the beginning then wind down after half the era pasts.

just gotta hope you get the ones that stay active the whole era. haha

Like F4!!!

Current alliances-none

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4