It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Giving Orders?
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well, I'm in a Minister position and I was able to delete an order that was very old. I'm talking like putting up those little stick thingys with a short order in a small window. As much as I would enjoy creating another colorful screenshot, I don't know how to put them back up.

Can I even put up orders for the rest of the alliance to see? If so, I'd like to know how to give orders... and if you tell me to send a mass message, I will rip your pubic hairs out.

EDIT: That's not a joke, either. I'll do it mann. Straight up. Just clamp down on em with my teeth and tug as hard as I possibly can.

:twisted:

Post subject: Re: Giving Orders?
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:18 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

if u're a girl: send mass msg

if u're a boy: unless u're calling creating a new one with a completely identical msgs is putting back up then no. When u delete them, u can't put them back up.

Or u can just check "alliance orders" in the visibility option off, and u can enjoy taking as much screenshots as u can. Then when u're done, turn them on again.

Alliance orders are alliance-visibled. With that said, watever orders u put on can be seen by ur alliance members (unless they turn off the visibility). And no there are no personal orders.

To create one of those, go to squads selection windows then select "Alliance" in the left. Click Create... Anyone regardless of position can create orders, while only the leader and ministers can delete them.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Oh, this is useful. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

just click on orders button, then click on alliance, and you can make ur orders there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]