It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: ECO/NOMY vs ILYS
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:12 pm 
Private
Private

appleseed really explained this already. Staffy, me, appleseed, veebs, griff, simmo and several other players came to bd from another somewhat similar game - one that is dying now. we have all played together for several years there. we were all top players there. some of us have played bd for close to a year. some are noobs this era.

unlike bd, this other game has a small number of fixed teams and strong team loyalty. backstabbing just does not happen there often, because of the way the game is designed. its hard to backstab and you can't really do that much damage doing it. we bring that culture to this game and we have found some other players who also prefer it - including our good friends in AT00 and players in TLA, ECO and its subs.

most bd players have no idea how to be an ally or a good teammate. everyone expects the backstab and trust is hard to find. this is not true of our team. staffy is my friend and i trust him 100%. and vice versa. this is a team game. you can't win on your own. trust is part of making a good team. members of our team are willing to sacrifice for each other any time. we know our turn will come when we the team will sacrifice for us. no one is taking advantage of anyone. this is part of what makes the game worth playing for me.

Thanks for a great era to all my friends in TLA, ECO and its subs and AT.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

clownking wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
wrong, i was messaged by one of my friends in F2 who told me about what you were doing and asked me to provide some background/evidence.

That is why i went to f2, and not because i simply wanted to annoy you. (Although that was a plus ;)) I came because a friend asked me to. contrary to your belief i have no friends and an not loyal.

You know as well as anyone who has or will read this forum know that the reason you are ignoring me is because your getting owned in this argument.

your need for attention jett is unbelievably pathetic. you lying now as you always do. you want to get involved in something and spout lies simply for attention. I really don't care no one does about your opinions whether you live or die or your sexual preferences. you have created all this non relevant conversation in this thread simply because you want to stick your nose in business that is not your own. I am glad I create so much enjoyment for you and that you love me enough to troll me and follow me everywhere but really talking to a knobend like you is a waste of my precious time and energy. I have proven once again that I am one of the best leaders this game has ever offered all you have proven is your a tarded troll!

lol staffy ur still a riot. Lets see...

As i said, a friend (believe it or not i DO have those!!) asked me to come over here and shed some light on your history because he knew i had a history (and evidence) regarding you. Not out of simple "need for attention" as you put it.

Next, My sexual preferences? Where on earth does that come into the conversation and quite honestly, that statement alone seems HIGHLY abusive to gays/lesbians/bisexual/transgendered people. Just saying.

One of the best leaders of all time? Lmao you might have a bigger ego then me. And i'm the guy who makes an alliance named EGO "i have a big one". You can't even compete to alliances like FEAR, Nam, SoTF, SoLD, or any other REAL non account sharing alliance. Heck, you couldn't even fight GOO needing half a dozen other top 10 alliances to help you and account sharing, we still withstood your attacks and were on your doorstep when the era ended due to ticks running out. You didn't even truly win by having all 10 relics. Your pathetic, you fled from us after that era and are hiding on other worlds claiming false titles. win E1 or even E4 and come talk to me about being "one of the greatest leaders in BD". Or i'd even say come fight GOO next f3 era if we manage to get the majority of the old team who so easily defeated you last time with a few replacements.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
clownking wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
wrong, i was messaged by one of my friends in F2 who told me about what you were doing and asked me to provide some background/evidence.

That is why i went to f2, and not because i simply wanted to annoy you. (Although that was a plus ;)) I came because a friend asked me to. contrary to your belief i have no friends and an not loyal.

You know as well as anyone who has or will read this forum know that the reason you are ignoring me is because your getting owned in this argument.

your need for attention jett is unbelievably pathetic. you lying now as you always do. you want to get involved in something and spout lies simply for attention. I really don't care no one does about your opinions whether you live or die or your sexual preferences. you have created all this non relevant conversation in this thread simply because you want to stick your nose in business that is not your own. I am glad I create so much enjoyment for you and that you love me enough to troll me and follow me everywhere but really talking to a knobend like you is a waste of my precious time and energy. I have proven once again that I am one of the best leaders this game has ever offered all you have proven is your a tarded troll!

lol staffy ur still a riot. Lets see...

As i said, a friend (believe it or not i DO have those!!) asked me to come over here and shed some light on your history because he knew i had a history (and evidence) regarding you. Not out of simple "need for attention" as you put it.

Next, My sexual preferences? Where on earth does that come into the conversation and quite honestly, that statement alone seems HIGHLY abusive to gays/lesbians/bisexual/transgendered people. Just saying.

One of the best leaders of all time? Lmao you might have a bigger ego then me. And i'm the guy who makes an alliance named EGO "i have a big one". You can't even compete to alliances like FEAR, Nam, SoTF, SoLD, or any other REAL non account sharing alliance. Heck, you couldn't even fight GOO needing half a dozen other top 10 alliances to help you and account sharing, we still withstood your attacks and were on your doorstep when the era ended due to ticks running out. You didn't even truly win by having all 10 relics. Your pathetic, you fled from us after that era and are hiding on other worlds claiming false titles. win E1 or even E4 and come talk to me about being "one of the greatest leaders in BD". Or i'd even say come fight GOO next f3 era if we manage to get the majority of the old team who so easily defeated you last time with a few replacements.

perception is reality

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wtf are you even doing here Jett? have u played the era or just seen staffy and decided to come here and make a complete fool of yourself as usual. Seriously bud u have stalker issues you really need to take care off and might want to seek some help, unfortunately BD cant offer any outside help for you but im sure if you would like to place your city of residence we could be happy to foward you a number. Point to this is its only a game so remember that and move on and stop harassing everyone.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

One of the best leaders of all time? Lmao you might have a bigger ego then me. And i'm the guy who makes an alliance named EGO "i have a big one". You can't even compete to alliances like FEAR, Nam, SoTF, SoLD, or any other REAL non account sharing alliance. Heck, you couldn't even fight GOO needing half a dozen other top 10 alliances to help you and account sharing, we still withstood your attacks and were on your doorstep when the era ended due to ticks running out. You didn't even truly win by having all 10 relics. Your pathetic, you fled from us after that era and are hiding on other worlds claiming false titles. win E1 or even E4 and come talk to me about being "one of the greatest leaders in BD". Or i'd even say come fight GOO next f3 era if we manage to get the majority of the old team who so easily defeated you last time with a few replacements.[/quote]

really jett no one not ECO not NOMY (TLA) or I believe ILYS or LOBD care what you think or your thoughts on me or my team.

Basically your calling my team account sharers now with no evidence to back your statements...... really sad and lonely life you must lead!

its fine troll me everywhere get involved in things that have nothing to do with you. And I will continue to avoid you like the plague!

BTW my mother is gay so just goes to show you how little you know about me and my team. I am sure this will provoke yet another meaningless post from you.

I have nothing to prove to you and frankly if you died tomorrow it would not even register on my radar (Feel free to test this theory) :). I think you have a grand sense of your own importance which I regret to inform you is short of the mark.

I will continue owning era's because that's what I do. At best you will be the weak link in a pro team and continue to troll that's fine everyone has their place in BD. That place for you however is not in F2 war chat forum.... just saying. Pretty sure you have an inflated sense of your own importance and as dictated by your involvement in a forum discussion that has nothing to do with you. basically your calling a winning team account sharers with no proof in an attempt to provoke attention for yourself and lol I must admit its working your getting all the attention your wanting from it.

Did you forget your not an admin and that checking to see if rules are getting broken is not your job? seriously how important do you think you are the only real players in this game that even know who you are state your a leech and a liar but that's kewl you wont hear that because your BD god.

a friend asked you to come here and dictate that ECONOMY are account sharing yes sorry your BD god. (The friend BTW is a lie you saw my name on the forums and sought a chance for attention but are not man enough to admit it) but that's fine because your BD god.

The whole BD community has to listen to your dribble as gospel... once again because your BD god.

really hope your happy with all the attention you have gotten mr BD god.

I mean its all about you after all lol :P

lol just looking at old f6 forum.... love how it has you saying your best friend and hero cassandra never account shared only to have Q get on and state that cassandra obviously had lol.... your story as is your sperm count is weak as piss and genetically defunct lol

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ah Langy stalker issues? I was asked to come to shed light on your past. Other then that, i would not even consent to get into this age old argument unless you returned to a world i play on.

And again did you not read my giant thing titled "DISCLAIMER:" In the first post i placed on this forum? Where i said i was not nor even considering the thought, that you had account shared this era. I provided evidence as to you betraying your friends in GtoH "in order to prevent GOO from gaining their crystals" as well as to show to my friends that you had account shared. I never even mentioned the thought of you account sharing this era, and you getting so defensive about this topic when i've never mentioned it makes me laugh a little. Hiding anything Staffy? And yes, i'm putting that in color so it stands out because you seem to not have noticed that the last 5 times i posted it.

And i never said anything about your mother, you are the one who brought up sexual orientations and i have nothing against those who are homosexual.

And owning eras? tell me staffy, how many good honest alliances lost eras to you because you account shared? (AGAIN, not saying this era but previous eras) If you won this era legitimately, good for you! I have no problems with you as long as your not account sharing.

And again, never said anything about accusing you of account sharing this era. Trying to pull up arguments where they don't exist. Real "kewl" Staffy.

And yes, a friend because believe it or not, i DO have those once again. He did so happen to be in ILYS and i have recieved a message from a few of their other members saying thanks for shedding light on your pasts, so i think some people DO in fact care about what i said. Theres another of your arguments down.

And i love how you never even commented on fighting GOO again, or any other real competition on the E1 or E4 servers.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
Ah Langy stalker issues? I was asked to come to shed light on your past. Other then that, i would not even consent to get into this age old argument unless you returned to a world i play on.

And again did you not read my giant thing titled "DISCLAIMER:" In the first post i placed on this forum? Where i said i was not nor even considering the thought, that you had account shared this era. I provided evidence as to you betraying your friends in GtoH "in order to prevent GOO from gaining their crystals" as well as to show to my friends that you had account shared. I never even mentioned the thought of you account sharing this era, and you getting so defensive about this topic when i've never mentioned it makes me laugh a little. Hiding anything Staffy? And yes, i'm putting that in color so it stands out because you seem to not have noticed that the last 5 times i posted it.

And i never said anything about your mother, you are the one who brought up sexual orientations and i have nothing against those who are homosexual.

And owning eras? tell me staffy, how many good honest alliances lost eras to you because you account shared? (AGAIN, not saying this era but previous eras) If you won this era legitimately, good for you! I have no problems with you as long as your not account sharing.

And again, never said anything about accusing you of account sharing this era. Trying to pull up arguments where they don't exist. Real "kewl" Staffy.

And yes, a friend because believe it or not, i DO have those once again. He did so happen to be in ILYS and i have recieved a message from a few of their other members saying thanks for shedding light on your pasts, so i think some people DO in fact care about what i said. Theres another of your arguments down.

And i love how you never even commented on fighting GOO again, or any other real competition on the E1 or E4 servers.

heres your comment...tbh goo would not stand a chance if we maintained the activity we had this era

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

CodeoftheSith wrote:

OMG you seriously are a gronk jett! as for e1 I have been in current top alliance all era and will be rotated back in shortly I am seriously sick of your insinuations!.... I am and have been man enough to admit I had made one mistake in the past and I paid for that mistake. yet your attempt to tarnish my name now is pathetic. you really are sad your comment about evidence is defunct as I have already explained that it was something bad I learnt from your hero cassandra. I really think you should get help. I don't know but I feel bad for you. where you not loved as a child and that's why you need attention? Did your father beat you. Just trying to work out why your so desperate for attention.

to be honest bottom line. if we cheated we would be pulled up this era unless you think joe cant do his job? but we haven't and as such we beat pro's and admins
you think if we cheated routhy couldn't tell? as such we won fair square and legitimately and rather then trying to tarnish hard working skilled players you should be congratulating us for being the best the era had to offer.

but you wont because if you did that then you would get no attention!!

I know admins that have cheated i.e illona which was self confessed. what you are saying is that mistakes are permanent and people cant change.

guess that means you will always be an idiot!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

clownking wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:

OMG you seriously are a gronk jett! as for e1 I have been in current top alliance all era and will be rotated back in shortly I am seriously sick of your insinuations!.... I am and have been man enough to admit I had made one mistake in the past and I paid for that mistake. yet your attempt to tarnish my name now is pathetic. you really are sad your comment about evidence is defunct as I have already explained that it was something bad I learnt from your hero cassandra. I really think you should get help. I don't know but I feel bad for you. where you not loved as a child and that's why you need attention? Did your father beat you. Just trying to work out why your so desperate for attention.

to be honest bottom line. if we cheated we would be pulled up this era unless you think joe cant do his job? but we haven't and as such we beat pro's and admins
you think if we cheated routhy couldn't tell? as such we won fair square and legitimately and rather then trying to tarnish hard working skilled players you should be congratulating us for being the best the era had to offer.

I know admins that have cheated i.e illona which was self confessed. what you are saying is that mistakes are permanent and people cant change.

*Snicker* Staffy mad!

Well lets see... My hero cass? i played with him for one era and he's my hero already? Geez i do have low standards... And admins can make mistakes. They're not infallible, they're people like you and me who make mistakes.

Also, because you STILL haven't seemed to see this part...
I AM NOT SAYING YOU ACCOUNT SHARED THIS ERA, AND I DID STATE THAT IF YOU WON THE ERA WITHOUT ACCOUNT SHARING, THEN CONGRATULATIONS! Jesus Staffy, get your eyes checked.

And again, i said if u moved past account sharing, good for you. I stated simply, that i was asked by a friend in ILYS to come over and provide evidence of your checkered past and that was all. I made no comments on this era because i have not watched this era. You however are coming up with false arguments that I am still calling you account sharers.

Also, you said you were one of the greatest LEADERS in BD, not one of the greatest "Cycled" players. Lead a team to take over e4 or e1 or even take on GOO when we're back to our old strength and then you can talk.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
clownking wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:

*Snicker* Staffy mad!

Well lets see... My hero cass? i played with him for one era and he's my hero already? Geez i do have low standards... And admins can make mistakes. They're not infallible, they're people like you and me who make mistakes.

Also, because you STILL haven't seemed to see this part...
I AM NOT SAYING YOU ACCOUNT SHARED THIS ERA, AND I DID STATE THAT IF YOU WON THE ERA WITHOUT ACCOUNT SHARING, THEN CONGRATULATIONS! Jesus Staffy, get your eyes checked.

And again, i said if u moved past account sharing, good for you. I stated simply, that i was asked by a friend in ILYS to come over and provide evidence of your checkered past and that was all. I made no comments on this era because i have not watched this era. You however are coming up with false arguments that I am still calling you account sharers.

Also, you said you were one of the greatest LEADERS in BD, not one of the greatest "Cycled" players. Lead a team to take over e4 or e1 or even take on GOO when we're back to our old strength and then you can talk.

you realize that just by posting something completely unrelated implies that you are saying the account shared even if you directly say you're not saying they shared right? there is absolutely no other reason to post such meaningless garbage, its a year old, it was determined true, a year later, people have moved on, why haven't you?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next