It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

mfreak wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:
mfreak wrote:
felgrand, are you high?

WW2 was not started for religious reasons. I am not sure what they are teaching you in school :roll:

So what was the holocaust?

First of the holocaust was NOT the reason for WW2. After WW1, Germany was humiliated. Hitler used this opportunity to get to power. His designs were German domination in Europe. The holocaust resulted because of a policy of Nazi Germany. That Jews were the reason why Germans suffered. So they were killed not because of religion, but because they were portrayed as evil. That they controlled everything. That they caused poverty among the German population. That they were inferior people, who were oppressing superior Aryans etc., Infact the holocaust according to me started way before WW2. Every aspect of the German Nazi government was dedicated to reducing Jews to nothing. They were stripped off of their citizenships, they weren't included in the German national census, they were fired from jobs, their accounts were frozen, Jewish stores were boycotted, their possessions taken from them, they no longer qualified for government jobs etc etc. The killing was just the final part of it. Hence why its called the "final solution".

Quote:
Yes, as i said, he used a RELIGIOUS group as a scapegoat. Point proven.

Yes it was a group of people belonging to a certain religion, but their religion didnt matter as much as what they WERE that did.

First off, the holocaust was a HUGE reason for WW2. Not the only but a very large one.

Secondly, last i checked, killing off a religious group was attacking a religion yes? Thats why they were targeted, because they were Jewish. There religion defines who they were.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

no, the holocaust is not the reason for the WW2... first off, if it's the reason, why should Hitler and Germany had to invade other countries? And why Italy and Japan joined the Axis?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

aister wrote:
no, the holocaust is not the reason for the WW2... first off, if it's the reason, why should Hitler and Germany had to invade other countries? And why Italy and Japan joined the Axis?

ugh, i already said it wasn't the ONLY reason. Just a major reason. Italy joined the axis because it was beneficial to do so at the time. Japan joined to gain land.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

no... the whole reason for the Axis is too expand and conquer... US joined becuz their ppl want some revenge on the Pearl Harbor attack, plus they want to expand their territory to Asia, where the Communism is growing fast. USSR joined first to defend, second to gain land and convert other countries to Communism.

that is why Germany attacked Poland, and that is why the Axis attacked almost everyone on Europe. They didn't attack Poland becuz of religion, USSR didn't attack Germany becuz of religion, Japan didn't attack China and US didn't drop 2 nuclear warhead on Japan becuz of religion.

and u still haven't reply to my post

aister wrote:
actually I can name of thousands of wars that happened in my country or region that is not becuz of religion...

Vietnam - US war for example
North and South Korea
and thousands of war between Vietnam and China from the ancient time
and thousands of war between smaller counties that formed nowaday-China in the ancient time too

Last edited by aister on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol. You probably base all your knowledge off of COD. Russia was allied to Germany as well, until operation Barbarossa.

And you know what? The holocaust didn't even start until after the war had begun. So I don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

EDIT: Talking to Felgrand not Aister.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Lol. You probably base all your knowledge off of COD. Russia was allied to Germany as well, until operation Barbarossa.

And you know what? The holocaust didn't even start until after the war had begun. So I don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

EDIT: Talking to Felgrand not Aister.

The holocaust started YEARS before WW2. It started with discrimination, and then led to extermination. It wasn't some huge OUTOFNOWHERE thing. It took several years of law making before the killing started. I would rather not be associated with CoD, since as my avatar shows, i am a Halo fan.

Russia and Germany were not allied. They had a Non Aggression pact, witch only lasted until France was dead, and Germany didn't have to fight a 3 front war.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:25 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I have a feeling he is ignoring my posts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol. You're basically saying discrimination in itself is genocide. The holocaust isn't 'the mass discrimination of jews', it's 'the mass extermination of jews.'

Very well. Although it could be argued that Russia still counted as an ally of Germany.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The holocaust wasn't a reason at ALL for WW2. Not many other countries knew about it, and the ones that did were allied with Germany. Get yo facts, son.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

patric77 wrote:
The holocaust wasn't a reason at ALL for WW2. Not many other countries knew about it, and the ones that did were allied with Germany. Get yo facts, son.

^ That.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next