It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Era
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

We all know MAD is going to win, so why even bother fighting us?

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

That's like saying I might die by vehicular manslaughter, so why bother going outside at all.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

felgrand08 wrote:

:lol: I take it that questions for me :) why my dear friend I have studied your tactics before :) in F1 In fact,I know your weak spots and errors;)

MTP was just as cocky as you and that was their downfall,come on attack us,I dare you built a op in our hive and send all of your alliances ships their,or is your bark harder than your bite ?

Try me and I'll show you what damage we as an alliance can do,your way to cocky for your own good,an rank 24 alliance can take down an rank 1 alliance,if u don't even know that fact,you will never win an era.

Ohh and btw stop sending spams after spams at us...its getting dull and irretating,if you think where so easy to take down...JusT AttacK us already !!! :lol:

EDIT:we are willing to sacrifice our colonies are you bro ;) ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Zarule6 wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:

:lol: I take it that questions for me :) why my dear friend I have studied your tactics before :) in F1 In fact,I know your weak spots and errors;)

MTP was just as cocky as you and that was their downfall,come on attack us,I dare you built a op in our hive and send all of your alliances ships their,or is your bark harder than your bite ?

Try me and I'll show you what damage we as an alliance can do,your way to cocky for your own good,an rank 24 alliance can take down an rank 1 alliance,if u don't even know that fact,you will never win an era.

Ohh and btw stop sending spams after spams at us...its getting dull and irretating,if you think where so easy to take down...JusT AttacK us already !!! :lol:

EDIT:we are willing to sacrifice our colonies are you bro ;) ?

LOL F1? were not in F1 are we? and im sorry, but why are you so eager to lead your alliance to destruction? I am cocky for sure, but i can also back it up. Never before has a single alliance stood before the might of MAD, and you shall not be the first. The MADGOD has requisitioned your destruction, and i am his harbinger.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

felgrand08 wrote:
LOL F1? were not in F1 are we? and im sorry, but why are you so eager to lead your alliance to destruction? I am cocky for sure, but i can also back it up. Never before has a single alliance stood before the might of MAD, and you shall not be the first. The MADGOD has requisitioned your destruction, and i am his harbinger.

Lol you where,so don't act so dumb bro ;) lol I'm not seeing any major attacks from your alliance only abt 12 ships to our west xD so yeah,are you 100% sure you can back up your words ? :lol:.

Ohh and bro sure your alliance was never defeated etc,but when WFAR attacked your ops you guys ran away with your tails between your legs,afterwards getting an nap or something with them.

Ohhh and why so eager to proof yourself :? Never got the oppertunity to kill an rank 11 alliance in your 3-years playing BD ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Zarule6 wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:

Lol you where,so don't act so dumb bro ;) lol I'm not seeing any major attacks from your alliance only abt 12 ships to our west xD so yeah,are you 100% sure you can back up your words ? :lol:.

Ohh and bro sure your alliance was never defeated etc,but when WFAR attacked your ops you guys ran away with your tails between your legs,afterwards getting an nap or something with them.

Ohhh and why so eager to proof yourself :? Never got the oppertunity to kill an rank 11 alliance in your 3-years playing BD ?

I guess we can start with 12 ships??? i see a group of 17 and another group of 22. didnt see one of 12.

and we didnt run from WFAR, you can ask them, we have killed every unit they sent at us. Perhaps you should pay attention because we have given nothing to anyone.

and uhm...3 years? Care to try again with that number? I have been playing this game for 5 years now, and trust me, i have fought some of the largest alliances this game has ever seen. So please, tell us all about how you are going to beat me. and when your alliance is nothing, im going to gloat and laugh at you.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

felgrand08 wrote:
I guess we can start with 12 ships??? i see a group of 17 and another group of 22. didnt see one of 12.

and we didnt run from WFAR, you can ask them, we have killed every unit they sent at us. Perhaps you should pay attention because we have given nothing to anyone.

and uhm...3 years? Care to try again with that number? I have been playing this game for 5 years now, and trust me, i have fought some of the largest alliances this game has ever seen. So please, tell us all about how you are going to beat me. and when your alliance is nothing, im going to gloat and laugh at you.

I never said we would beat you ,Just saying that your alliance will take considerable damage,ohhh and we mean the 12 ships you guys sent at the 2 ops due west :roll:

:arrow: WFAR+WFA etc. moved to take ops to get too MTP :arrow: attacked ayman2's op 3 and the one next to it :arrow: halfling pulled his squads out and ran :arrow: lost the ops :arrow: peace agreement :|

EDIT:I won't make any more comments on this debate,as I made my points,and its considered spam,tbh we can discuss this in-game instead of flaming on the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Cookies anyone?

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

AwesomeOne wrote:
Cookies anyone?

you don't have any :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

AwesomeOne wrote:
Cookies anyone?

I WANTS!! GIME!!!

Current alliances-none

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next