It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kinda disappointed
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

To stop playing would mean that you become another one of those admins with no idea about how gameplay really is. The solution to this is not that you stop playing, its just that people should be less sore when they lose and be a little more sportive. Calling out someone's integrity just because they admin AND play, is just an excuse. Sour grapes!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 am 
Private
Private

Why is there so much hate? This is a game people, holy damn. Enjoy it. Sure, ARM is probably going to lose. Does that bother me? Not really. I play this game to have fun. If I win, that's just an added bonus. And I'll tell you something, I had ALOT of fun this era. Kudos to KoH and RUN. Let's have us a battle :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal

aviturg wrote:
sorry to say, things went as they should have.

we had 3rd party activated a lockdown on our relic. therefore their agent fought ours, won, killed ours, got the lockdown and reduce other agents accordingly.
when you activate a spy against an op, he fights the agents of the op owner (and his alliance). so in our case 3rd party fought our agent, not ARM's.
he won, and got the lockdown. ARM's agent didnt fight so he survived, but lost inf. ticks accordingly.

It should not have happened, all the spy should have fought.
Btw, where is this written? huh !? Show me..
I remember Ilona's message:

"Hello Dawner's

A few changes made it earlier into the game as it was originally supposed to be
1. Agents will fight hostile agents when both are on the same spot and one of them performs an action.
2.In order to lock down your own outpost it must be full controlled (with 24 controlticks).
3. Outposts which switched hands can't get locked for 1 tick.

Thank you for playing Battle Dawn :)"

Just this and for me it should have something more to explain, not just a simple message that can contain subliminal words.

Quote:
where is the problem?

I ask again: Where is this written?

Quote:
and anyway, Gary, even if there's a bug, stop trying to say that Ilona is not playing fair. you are really starting to sound like a whining baby and what do you know... whining babies that are not your babies are pretty annoying.

Was she who presented the update and she should have explained better.
Btw, whinning baby ? C'mon, you should be smart enough to get by in our place.

I have to laugh, after the battle she explain:

Quote:
First of all, in this case, the agents did exactly what they should do.
If A performs an action it will fight B - and C stays out and holds his infiltration ticks. My guess is, that on the relic was 20+ agents. So D,E,F,....Z stays out.

And I ask again: Where the hell is this written?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

See that thread in the suggestions forum or something where Simmen explained something. I am not gonna search. Secondly, she just posted that there was an update. The onus of trying to understand what that update is on you. You are the one playing the game. Dont put the blame on her that she didnt explain better. You never said you had doubts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

indala wrote:
sorry I was thinking, kinda speaking aloud myself and I wanted to share

the staff put agents to give BD more action, many people didn t use them, the agent is spreaded all over the world, 10 per player, BD became in Battle spy :D

suddlenly they realized so many spies were an abuse and they added this blrillant new update, when, in our case, many had planned the agents for many ticks to lock and damage the enemy.

what does it mean then?

an update kill the other update forgetting how many people plan a war, wasting their time and money using energy, resourses, boostings for , suddenly, this change in the middle of an important war ?

Come on! ur planned agent are useless now because he has to fight with other one? kinda... :o

next update: as we have many agents spreaded now we have to kill them... with 1 nuke!!! :D

As far as the agent update goes, I think I was the one that started that discussion between the admins. I explained to Michael (and a lot of people) why I thought agents were overpowered, and that it was effectively making wars non-existent as everyone knew you would get locked down on every OP you went to. I'm not the only one that noticed it, I am pretty sure most people in ARM and RUN agreed.

Over time it would only have gotten worse, as more and more people caught on to the idea of lockdown + spy. It would make wars inpossible.

So I like the nuke idea. That way you can still advance in a war, you will just have to plan your route carefully.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
See that thread in the suggestions forum or something where Simmen explained something. I am not gonna search. Secondly, she just posted that there was an update. The onus of trying to understand what that update is on you. You are the one playing the game. Dont put the blame on her that she didnt explain better. You never said you had doubts.

Oh the MrFreak..

Who put the updates should also put it more clearly, I'm not blaming her, I know she did not update it alone.
I'm just saying that someone should have written it.
Doubts?
For me, all spies should die fighting, as well as squads.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I personally don't like to have a wall of text on the news... there is a forum for a reason. If u don't know or not clear about an update, ask, either posting on the forum or by asking the admins personally.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Its funny Avi, How you would know this info and no-one else did. It was not put out on the update Ilona put out. Whether she did the update or not, she put out the information. So how did you get privy to it all, and the rest of us just what Ilona put out.

I do not see it whining when one points out inconsistencies. Of course if the ones that are inconsistent get pointed out. They see it as whining.

If I spend my money on a product and some are getting a better product, I want to know why? I usually try to make things right, before I take my money else where.

But it seems you want to have the BD monopoly. I don't want it you keep it, my friend. Give it to your kids. But Ill damned If I don't tell you about yourself on the way out.

I know it would be all great, if I just jumped on your bandwagon and condone what was is not right or not point out discrepancies. That's what they did in Europe with Hitler and look what happened.

And if I am wrong, is it not more appropriate for me to point it out and err on the side of civil forum posting?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aazaadx wrote:
Its funny Avi, How you would know this info and no-one else did. It was not put out on the update Ilona put out. Whether she did the update or not, she put out the information. So how did you get privy to it all, and the rest of us just what Ilona put out.

Simple, Gary... when i saw the update, i didn't understand it very well, so i started asking all admins, ilona too but mainly simmen, about every aspect of this update. tried to learn it as good as possible. is that really so funny?

Quote:
I do not see it whining when one points out inconsistencies. Of course if the ones that are inconsistent get pointed out. They see it as whining.

All your posts lately try to imply that ilona is cheating. so yeah, you are whining. Ilona, as a player, was bad this era and having her with us only helped you. Why don't you look about yourself? going with 80 squads alone up our hive and attacking a relic from 24 ticks away... even if the lockdown didn't work, where exactly would you go?...do me a favor... 2 days ago i already understood what you were up to... it was so obvious... so you did the most noobish move you could come up with, and now it is everyone else's fault. so yeah, you are just whining.

@Ilona: Admins MUST play the game. losers will always say anything to throw away the blame for their loss on others. next era play with ARM so they see how great it is to have an admin with 10% activity.
When admins didnt play, everyone here was (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) about them being clueless. give me a break.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Apparently, I didn't read a forum topic about the new agents. I apologize.

We did exactly what we wanted to do and you couldn't stop us. WE took your relic. could have held the relic with the lock down, but after seemingly being caught in a lock-down that to me should have not happened, wasn't motivated to waste the resources.

Whether we held onto it on night it made my round.

Ilona has nothing to do with your alliance openly condoning cheating. Or does it? All I did was point out a situation, what happened and how I felt about it. I found many topics of you doing the same. Would you like me to show you, your whining topics?

Anyway bro, You do not have to worry about me whining anymore.

Wish ya the best

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next