It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: F alliance declared war on ppc and SoA at tick 1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hey kenny u finished crying yet so the men can speak?? lol

first off, we were allies with PAK so why would we kill them?? xD

and second, we had NO STANDING in AA? WHAT!? HAHA u had no radars down there how would u even know?!? lmao ur funny cuz we literally removed INA from AA within 15 ticks and killed a large chunk of their team while at that.. cant do that with "no standing in AA" ;)

and finally, alexander does have no skill.. booster that thinks he can just fly solo around the world and survive.. reminds me of kestherboy :D

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 pm 
News Team
News Team

Kerss wrote:
hey kenny u finished crying yet so the men can speak?? lol

first off, we were allies with PAK so why would we kill them?? xD

and second, we had NO STANDING in AA? WHAT!? HAHA u had no radars down there how would u even know?!? lmao ur funny cuz we literally removed INA from AA within 15 ticks and killed a large chunk of their team while at that.. cant do that with "no standing in AA" ;)

and finally, alexander does have no skill.. booster that thinks he can just fly solo around the world and survive.. reminds me of kestherboy :D

That's not what CMS and your main leader said. They said they were planning to kill PAK but could not do it alone.

And in the area we were, you hadn't so much as touched.

Also, he would've retreated had he not had a pact with your alliance.

You know what's truly sad about you? You have a big mouth but aren't a woman or gay. (Though I'm having second thoughts on the latter, considering how melodramatic you are.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Note to self: Thou shalt not log into the wrong account.

Anyway, nice and big mouth Kerss. Just plainly ignore the fact I actually used to hold my own as a non-donator in some of the better alliances, or the fact I killed far (far) more and (far) bigger boosters then myself on E3. Just plainly trash talk. Nice and easy Kers, nice and easy. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

DrSheldonCooper wrote:

Anyway, nice and big mouth Kerss. Just plainly ignore the fact I actually used to hold my own as a non-donator in some of the better alliances, or the fact I killed far (far) more and (far) bigger boosters then myself on E3. Just plainly trash talk. Nice and easy Kers, nice and easy. :lol:

Kers likes to talk big, like he's ever been in a good alliance. Until you do not donate a penny(not even blues) and finish top 5 stop talking. Because all those you are arguing with have.

P.S.- why so stingy about losing to us multiple times? :lol:

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hero wrote:
DrSheldonCooper wrote:

Kers likes to talk big, like he's ever been in a good alliance. Until you do not donate a penny(not even blues) and finish top 5 stop talking. Because all those you are arguing with have.

P.S.- why so stingy about losing to us multiple times? :lol:

Lol? u see this rank 1?? never boosted a single red ;) u see all these wins iv got beneath my sig? apparently ur blind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yall dont even know how to trash talk im wasting my time.. i get "gay" insults from kenny n all ya others just say crap that has nothing to do with the current issue. least when i talk i stay on topic :D

yall hate me all ya want i love it :)

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hey Kerss I remember when I beat out SAGA in F5 a2...need a reminder?

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=7069

BTW- Highest power without spending one cent an before blues were around..

Much Love
~Random

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Random wrote:
Hey Kerss I remember when I beat out SAGA in F5 a2...need a reminder?

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=7069

BTW- Highest power without spending one cent an before blues were around..

Much Love
~Random

lol wrong SAGA there buddy i was in the real one on f6 but ok way to bring up something completely irrelevant to get me to respond when i clearly dont even care about anything u say :lol:

oh n PS congrats on ur 1 win like 50 years ago random lol ur name really does suite u :D

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lmao clearly you weren't around in OC..

and it was the real SAGA :p..

BTW it worked :) You replied.

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

most of the SAGA members from my alliance that won AND came before that one werent even in the one on f5.. that alliance was named something else then when they decided to play seriously they changed it to SAGA.. same leader, completely different alliance.. *sigh* this is ancient history so im done talkin bout this..

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lillybaby201 wrote:
Numair Mujeeb wrote:
lillybaby201 wrote:
lol i'm being a child? why because i call u guys for what u r?? ur some of the best non boosters in the game u say is it??? and multiple alliances against 1?? hmm check ur story bro. ppc hasnt really put up a fight with you all... and only 4 of SoA members were fighting and u best non boosters in the game werent even able to handle that while boosting so get over yourselves.. you all will always be nothing but a bunch of noobs with mommy's credit card.. deal with it... and me and dommy were great friends. cuz he liked my attitude.. and u know its funny how u tried to get my alliance to kick me for a nap lol... u guys are so cool can i be one of you :mrgreen:

As Alexander already stated before, some of us were in BFPT, I included. Don't remember you one bit. Boosters, eh? I haven't donated a token the entire round, yet every post you've made in this thread claims that we're all mass boosters or something. Like everyone has said before, get your information right before actually saying it mate.

that depends if u were on the fantasy world bfpt or the earth 6 last era of oc bfpt... in which i was on e6 bfpt in which i gave deathclaw my relics and crystals for him to win the era..

Bit out there but he is right. I do remember Lucifer in BFPT on E6 OC Final era, in which he did give me his relic(1) and crystals(Cant remember the amount but it was somewhere in the 190s I want to say) as he was leaving at the end of the era for something, which allowed me to finish first on E6. So I don't know why Dommy would say he didnt know him other then the fact its been so long.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next