It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Post subject: Forum games list
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Here's a list of popular games on here and some games I came up with/found. I'll be adding more games, and I would be more than appreciative if mods contributed as well, and if people PM'ed me or posted suggestions for games. Please no spamming.

1. Coke Machine

Quote:
The original game was not created by me. It was fun when I played it and now i introduce it you guys.

Rules first:
1. No spamming.
2. Be nice to others.
3. Have fun!

How to Play
The first person says what the above poster get from inserting the item they inserted into the Coke Machine, and then insert a item into the Coke Machine.
The second person does the same thing and so on and so forth.

Example:
Jake: I insert a quarter into the Coke Machine.
Goldenpaw: You get your neighbor. I insert a dead rat into the Coke Machine.
Aister: You get 2012. I insert time.
Get it?

2. Steal the cookie

Quote:
Your goal is to get the cookie. Unfortunately, the person before you has protected the cookie the best that they could. Find a way to steal it, and then keep it for yourself.

Anyways, it should go something like this

Aister: I put the cookie in a safe, with a 10-number code.
Tenkai: I crack the code and steal the cookie. I eat the cookie.
Obvioustroll: I dissect your stomach, and steal the cookie. I throw the cookie in a ditch.
Rederoin: The ditch is only 1 inch deep, and I simply pick up the cookie. I put the cookie in my pocket.
Etc.

Also, you are not allowed to create, purchase, or somehow recieve a new cookie unless the previous cookie is impossible to get.

3. Picture war

Quote:
Now, All the old users will remember how to play, but for the noobs, then

The first poster posts a picture, then the next poster posts a picture to beat the first picture, then the third poster posts a picture to beat the second.

4. Survival *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
The year is 2013. Russia has invaded Eastern Europe and has reached as far west as the French border. As far south as Greece and as far north as Sweden, Finalnd and Norway.
You are a survivor of an occupied country or a soilder from the Allies (Britian, America etc…) and you have escaped your home/plane crash and fled into the forests and hills of Eastern Europe.
2 Months later Russia is being pushed back on all fronts. You are still in the occupied countrys wondering. You hear the Allies will reach the Russian Border in 3 Months (90 days). All you have to do is survive… The Allies sent a message to all survivors who they thought who were M.I.A (Missing in action) and told them to meet up near Warsaw. You meet up and begin the hard push to freedom. Ambushes, Scavenging and Murdering will get you food, weapons and other valuable things. Survive for 90 days.
RULES:

No killing of other players w/o permission from game runner.
No ridiculous inventories (I.E. Death laser)

Character Sheet:
Appearance:
Skills (Weapons, Fire starting etc…)
Bio: (Optional)
Inventory: (I.E. Knife, Other melee weapons or a small amount of food)

FLAW: (You MUST pick one flaw. You CAN pick MORE THAN ONE flaw.)
FLAW LIST:
Jumpy
Insane
Rash
Cruel
Power-hungry
Greedy
Stupid
Weak
(More might be added if requested)

5. The sammich game

Quote:
We create a sandwich, using ANYTHING. The 500th person gives the last ingredient and eats it.

Eg.
Player 1: A shoe
Player 2: A cucumber
Player 3: Pencils

6. Four corners

Quote:
Goal: Don’t be in the corner picked by the corner picker!

HOW TO PLAY:
There will be 10 games total. You must have over 100 posts to play and you must be an active FGFer.

There will be 8 players. 7 will be picked as corner runners. 1 will be picked as a corner picker. Since there are 8 games, in a random order, everybody gets to be a corner picker once.

When a new round starts, the first phase begins.
Corner runners must PM me a corner (corner 1, corner 2, corner 3, or corner 4).
The corner picker must PM me the corner he/she chooses (corner 1, corner 2, corner 3, or corner 4).
If you are a corner runner in the corner chosen by the corner picker, you are eliminated for this round.
Once this has all happened, the next phase begins. This keeps happening for 5 games.

When the game ends:

The surviving corner runners then split up 80 points (If points include a decimal, number is rounded).

The corner picker receives points equal to:
8 survivors: 0 points
7 survivors: 5 point
6 survivors: 10 points
5 survivors: 15 points
4 survivors: 20 points
3 survivors: 25 points
2 survivors: 30 points
1 survivor: 35 points
0 survivors: 40 points
and 10 * how many rounds left points

After this, a new round starts with new corner runners and a new corner picker. This happens until everybody has had a chance to be a corner picker. The person with the most points then will win Four Corners!

7. Live, die, die live and die.

Quote:
Come up with a wierd way to kill yourself, and let the next poster come up with a wierd way to save you, so he can continously kill himself.

Eg.

Seth: I create a machine that makes me invisible and then stand in front of a practise weapontarget.

Routhy: I shoot you with a BB gun and destroy the machine (when I find out how it is connected to you, I will follow the cable, later connecting to the machine).

I drink every possible poison that I can find.

Dawnice: I give you “Teh ANtidot3 of Powar!!111” to save you.

I shoot myself in the head with a shotgun before anyone can stop me.

8. The God game *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
You are a god. As in, you are an all-powerful immortal being who can control things god. You are also the deity of a civilization that exists somewhere on this planet.

See, Gods live on the prayers of the people that worship them. The most powerful gods have millions of people worship them, while the lowest gods may be worshiped by as many as 10 people.

You are one of these gods. Your puny tribe of only 25 people worships you and the religion that you teach them. You also have influence over what the tribes do, as there is an enchanted stone for every god to speak to their people.

Your name:
Your civilization’s name:
What religion your people follow:
Short Civilization bio:
Your goal:

Options:

0. Archon, God of All Other Gods
1. Avadon, God of The Confederacy
2. Sierra, God of Pure Sierrians
3. Balanci, God of Balancist
4. the light, God of ascended
5. Diabolus, God of Secretriage
6. Almighty Bob, God of Lamuellians
7. Golrondor the Supreme, God of Golrians

9. Ban the person above you

Quote:
As the name implies, ban the poster above you in a creative way.
Eg.

Littleconquerer: Banned for making this thread

Elric: Banned for banning the creator of this thread.

Dylsupreme1: Banned for having a 'c' in your name.

etc.

10. Say something nice about the person above you

Quote:
Give the person above you a compliment. Note: 'Compliment' is kind of an opinionated thing. But DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TROLL OR FLAME ANYONE.

Eg.

Tenkai: Have you been working out?

Ponk: You look like a person that likes trains.

11. The negotiation game.

Quote:
You have a set amount of time to decide who will be the winner of the thread. It can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 months. No flaming or trolling, it's all in good fun and 'winning' really doesn't mean anything.

12. Mix your username with the above person.

Quote:
Well, mix your name with the above persons’.

Eg.

*OmegaXII starts thread*

Maxattack: MaxOmegaAttackX

13. Kill yourself (Game)

Quote:
Kill yourself in a creative manner. Even though you 'kill' yourself, you may post as many times as you wish.

Examples:

I get disintegrated into cookie particles.

I run through a library naked in a hellstorm of bullets and nukes while Guile’s theme plays.

14. King of stupidity (Similar to King Of the Hill)

Quote:
Helloo! Here is a King-of-the-Hill styled FG! In this FG, you must find a way to get rid of the Ring of Stupidity.

Gameplay

The Ring of Stupidity is a very beautiful ring that makes the wearer very stupid. Not that many people know about the Ring, and you have to find a way to get rid of it (intentionally or accidentally). When you post, you must state the way the Ring falls into your hands, and how you get rid of it. For those who wish to do it quick, here are some pointers.

1. No one knows about the Ring.

2. The Ring can make anyone stupid, but only when they’re wearing it.

3. The Ring is indestructible.

4. Make your post in a way people can understand. Don’t say the Ring was in a taxi-cab if the earlier post said it was in a sewer.

Example: I’ll start it off. I go to a junk dealer and I look around his wares. Then I see a very beautiful ring. I pay the dealer for the ring and run home with it. Then I wear it. A stupid fit! Knowing that the Ring was perfect, I throw it out the window.

15. Hot potato

Quote:
The way this works is that one person will post how they recieve the Hot Potato, then he states how he gets rid of it.

Example
P1: I grab the Hot Potato after it falls out of the airplane.

I put the Hot Potato in somebody’s car.

P2: That car was my car. I grab the Hot Potato.

I give the Hot Potato to a store clerk as payment for a soda.

P3: I take the Hot Potato and put it in my pocket.

I give the hot potato to a homeless person.

And so on.

Please note that you MUST say how you acquired the potato. If it ends up in your car, you cant just say “The Hot Potato is in my car.”, because that just means it is sitting in your car.

And if you have the hot potato, think up a way to get rid of it.

16. Things We Can't Do Without Thumbs

Quote:
Basically, just state actions you can’t do without thumbs and don’t forget to number them.

The person who gets the hundredth post wins and then it all starts over!

You can’t repeat the same one. Be appropriate with your responses.

17. This or that

Quote:
This is a simple old school game called the ‘this or that'.
The rules are extremely simple. This is how it works, for example:

Other person: Mr T or Morgan Freeman?

then you reply with the answer, and a question of your own, for example:

You: Mr T. Donkey kong or king kong?

18. The fast food game

Quote:
In this game, the first player orders something, and the second player makes a mistake and orders something else.

Example: Person 1: I want a big mac

Person 2: You find that the burger is made of large living chickens. I want a giant pizza.

19. Create a story

Quote:
This is a game where you can create a story by adding 3 words to the story.

Like so:

Darkbot:
There once was

User:
There once was a dog that
And so on

Rules:
Keep it appropriate (No Profanity plz!)
Make sure it make since
and
Use correct grammar when typing it (remember it is a Story!)

20. The 'What if' game

Quote:
In this game, the first user starts the sequence by forcing the next poster to choose something. For example:

What if Apple and Google shut down overnight?
A: I would cry
B: I would laugh and proclaim victory
C: I would be disheartened but eventually get over it
D: I wouldn't care

21. Who's the killer? *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
In this game, 15 townspeople (forumers) are invited to a mansion owned by a mysterious man by the name of Sir Johnson. They expect to eat a nice dinner and then go home. But something happens. One gunshot. One person dead. There's a killer in the mansion. The weather is beyond terrible outside with heavy rain, constant thunder storms and occasional tornadoes in the distance. Escape is not an option. You have 15 days to find out who the killer is. Each day the killer isn't named, one person dies. If the killer wins, he will be announced and will receive tokens in game. If someone finds out who the killer is, he/she win the tokens and the other survivors get a smaller sum of tokens. There will be no random guessing. Each user must PM the GM (Game manager) with logic behind their guess. They cannot guess who the killer is more than once a day. Obviously, the killer doesn't need to do much except PM the GM every night and tell him who he's killing. Roles will be assigned at the beginning. Each role has a special ability. You muse use it well. Your life depends on it.

22. Popularity contest

Quote:
Put two forumers against each other and see who gets more votes. Trolling and flaming will be dealt with accordingly.

23. Turn based battle

Quote:
Literally, a turn based battle type game, in a 1v1 tournament style. Basically, the game consists of you saying what attack you want to use against your opponent, and they take damage based on whatever stats they have. This continues until one person is dead. The winner then continues to the next round, and so on until a champion is found. Weaknesses may or may not be implemented, and a final boss-type character for the champion to face could also be included.

24. Ego contests

Quote:
A favorite on this forum. Basically each user has 5 posts to boost their ego in any way possible. Anyone who doesn't post for more than 24 hours will be disqualified.

25. King of the hill

Quote:
Definitely a favorite on not only this forum, but forums all around the internet. There's a 'hill' that can't be permanently destroyed. The goal is to take the hill by any means possible. Be creative and have fun.

26. That's not a.....!

Quote:
That’s not a penguin! that’s a bird!
That’s not a bird! it’s an airplane!
That’s not an airplane! it’s a helicopter!
To play, you have to say the last item is not an item, it’s an item similar to it.
I.E at the top.
That’s not air! it’s blankness!

27. Corrupt a wish

Quote:
Corrupt-a-wish

For those who don't know, corrupt-a-wish is a forum game.
The first poster makes a wish,
and the next poster has to add an ironic and funny consequence to that wish and also make a wish of his/her own.

Example:

Poster 1: I wish I was rich.

Poster 2: Granted but your money is taken away 2 hours after you become rich.

Poster 2's wish: I wish I ruled the world.

28. The F Plan *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
Story:
An immortal source of darkness has risen upon the planet Earth. That source has composed a chain of ports throughout the fictional world. This is all the origin of what became the F Plan, also known as the Fictional Plan.

The port has sucked in numerous characters from differential series such as Mario from Super Mario Brothers, Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, and even Spider-Man from Spider-Man! All fictional beings have been transported to a Earth city named Cistern, which is located in California.

All characters have been inserted a memory in the process of being transported to Cistern. The memory told them the following data:

You are now being transported to Cistern, CA. Your job is to wait until stage 2 of my plan called the F Plan. Stage 2 will start until all of the other participants get there. When stage 2 starts, you must obliterate everybody else. Also note that you may team up with another. Please do not try escaping Cistern, CA or we will have to resort to killing you. Before I end this data communication, please note that you will contain an aura that allows certain machines to recognize you. That is all.

Once all characters had transported to Cistern, CA, people were ordered to evacuate unless they had a certain aura around them. By the time everybody else evacuated, all of the participants were left in an unknown city with one mission: to kill everybody. This is where their adventures began.

This sheet might be updated over time, but at the same time it might not.

SS:

Your character must be approved. Characters deemed over powered, too complex, inappropriate, or unreasonable will be denied.

Character Name:
Age of Character:
Special Abilities:
Strengths:
Additional Abilities:
(Optional) Biography:
(Optional) Additional Information:

This chart explains the above post in simple instructions.

SS:

Your character must be approved. Characters deemed over powered, too complex, inappropriate, or unreasonable will be denied.

Character Name: This will be the name of your character.
Age of Character: Only include this if applicable. Put N/A if the age is unknown.
Gender: Please specify the character’s gender. Put N/A if the gender is unknown.
Series: Please specify what series this character is from.
Special Abilities: What special abilities does this character have?
Strengths: What are some strengths this character has? (e.g. mental strength, physical strength)
Additional Abilities: Add some abilities you haven’t named yet here.
(Optional) Biography: A biography for your character.
(Optional) Additional Information: Add any additional information here.

Thank you.

29. Prisoners Of Shawar Camp *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
Story/Plot
You awake in a room that looks like a college bedroom, your head pounding. You look around and see nobody else is around, then suddenly a intercom comes to life, “Hello prisoners, I’m sure you are wondering who you are and why you are here. Well let me explain, all of you have been convicted of a serious crime and are considered dangerous. Well I don’t believe that so I decieded to kidnap you all and make you go through a series of challenges to see if you can change your ways. In the dressers to your right is an outfit, a weapon, and a note. If you do as I say you will go home to your families, but fail to do as I say will result in a death of a team mate, so its up to you, ready to particpate?” The intercom comes to a dead silence, when a scream goes off in the distance.

Name:

Bio:

(Not clothes, how your character looks)Apperance:

Family:

Weapon:

30. Welcome to the A-Z game!

Quote:
How to play:

I will start with the name of something that has to do with the topic that begins with “A”, then you post a name that starts with “B”, then “C” and so on.

Instead of giving one answer to each letter, we have to include as many as we can think of.
For example: if the topic was Boys names and the letter we were on was C. Then that person has to say, Colin, Charlie, Carl and so on.

31. There's a mole?!

Quote:
Hello players, and welcome to The Mole! 10 of you have been selected to compete in this game, where your goal is to work together as a group in order to earn up to $1,000,000 (that you only wish was real) by completing various tasks. However, one of the 10 of you is a mole, who is determined to wreak havoc among the group and sabotage their efforts to earn money.

Gameplay
The game will consist of a series of rounds, each of which will feature multiple tasks. Each round will end with an execution quiz, in which all players (except for the mole) will have to answer a series of questions that tests their knowledge of the mole’s identity. Some of these questions might focus on minute details, so pay careful attention. The player who scores the lowest on each execution quiz will be eliminated from the game (In the event of a tie, the player who submitted later will be eliminated—for this reason, I plan to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice before execution quizzes are posted.) The game will continue in this way until only three players remain: the mole and two other players. At that point, a final quiz will be held, where the player who scores higher will win the game and whatever money is in the pot—unless the mole wins it instead.

Yes, that’s right—the mole also has a win condition. In order for the mole to win, he must do his job well enough to keep money out of the pot while remaining subtle enough as to avoid suspicion.

Ground Rules
1. This game is strongly dependent on the honor of its players. You certainly have the opportunity to get away with breaking rules without me knowing—but please don’t attempt to do so, as it will strongly ruin the integrity (and the fun) of the game.
2. Communication between players is not allowed during execution quizzes, nor at any other time where I specify that communication is not allowed.
3. Once an execution quiz has been posted, that round is over, and you may not look back at any posts made during that round.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I strongly encourage that you do so); however, any notes you take must be hand-written (or manually typed)—copy/pasting is not allowed.
5. Notes may only be used to study for execution quizzes (and the final quiz)—you may not look at them while actually taking the quiz. Yeah, just like school.
6. If you have proof that another player is breaking the rules in any way, tell me (in a PM, obviously). You will remain anonymous.

32. Deploy and Destroy

Quote:
This Forum game is basically about having stuff and destroying stuff.
For example:

Poster 1: I have a book.
Poster 2: I burn your book with my flamethrower, I have a pony.
Poster 3: I shoot your pony with my Rifle, I have a flag.

And so on…

33. The Cake Trivia! It's not a lie! :o

Quote:
The Cake Trivia
This is a trivia game with a cake as a prize o:! And yes! The cake is a lie for 29 people, but only the best of all the players can really see that the cake ain’t a lie!

Rules
A question is asked by the game master/runner. You have to answer this question with your answer. If you’re wrong you’ll get -0 ₧ and if you’re right you’ll get an amount of points according to the difficultness of the question. There will be an order to the questions, Very easy → Hard → Medium → Easy → Very hard → (It starts again)… The questions topic. There are all the topics on Earth; from sports to geography, from space to insect’s life, from randomly easy Kongregate questions to really hard questions that you can search on Google. You might think: “I don’t think you should be able to search on Google.” But if I say you can’t then there will be some people that will, so I’ll just let you search on Google because of that. And don’t forget the BD forum rules.

Question difficulties and points
Very easy – 1 ₧
Easy – 2 ₧
Medium – 3 ₧
Hard – 4 ₧
Very hard – 5 ₧

FAQ
*Coming Soon*

34. Traditional Game Trivia

Quote:
RULES:

- Don’t search in google.

- You got one life per day.

- Only the game runner (one who started the game) can post questions.

-. Don’t leave jokes as answers, or you’ll lose your life. (Not literally :P)

- If you want to post questions, do it on Week-ends, or whisper them to the game runner, he/she will post them giving you the full credit of it. No dirty, racist or vulgar questions will be allowed, and any user who proposes such material will be disqualified immediately.

FOR NEW USERS:

If a person posts a question with two parts, and then asks you to answer both parts, it means answer both parts. If you only answer one part of it, you’ll lose your life. (Again, not literally.)

-Easy question: 1

-Medium question: 2

-Hard question: 3

SUDDEN DEATH MATCHES:

When you win a weekly contest, you will participate of the Monthly contest, that will be decided by a sudden death match question. Only the ones who won a weekly contest can participate.

Things to remember -

Losing your life - That's just a fancy way of saying you're disqualified. To avoid losing your life, read, remember and abide by the rules of this game.

Weekly contests - There are daily contests, weekly contests, and monthly contests. The essential thing to keep in mind though, is that daily contests don't count automatically. The system works by letting all players have one week to answer questions and rack up points. The winners of a weekly contest will go on to the monthly contest, where the final winner will be decided.

It's called game runner for a reason - The game runner has the ability to change virtually any rule of this game that he wants, within reasonable limits. He has total control at all times, so don't argue with him. However, if you find your game owner to be unfair or corrupt in any way, you can request to a mod that another player replaces him.

35. Mods vs. Users

Quote:
As you can see, the title is Mods Vs Users.

Rules are simple. Us users will count in order(starting from 1). If a Mod posts, we reset back to 1.
Mods can count in order too.

First one to count to 100 wins.
That’s about it.

36. Pointless food game :D

Quote:
About: The complete aim of this game is to continue a string of comments regarding food and liquid.

How to play: The aim is to continue a conversation, saying food after food. I start with a food, and the next person says a food starting with the last letter of the previous food.
Example: Kiwi
Ice Cream
Mango
Rule #1: You cannot double post.
Rule #2: You cannot repeat a food until after 3 pages.
Rule #3: Do not say ‘Trix’ or ‘Rice Mix’ (think about why I said this)
Rule #4: Do not make up foods/liquids.

Example:

Poster 1: First word:
Coconut.

37. 10 Fingers/Never Have I Ever Game

Quote:
Example:

Poster 1: I’ll start…
Have you every visited Mexico?

Poster 2: No I certainly did not.
Have you ever been in NYC?

38. So You Think You Know The Simpsons

Quote:
These are the original questions. Obviously as the game is played more the questions will have to be changed up, so expect this to be edited heavily. Anyways,

1. Bart makes a deal with God to get his school closed on the day of his.. History Test? Maths Test? Geography Test?
2. What game does the Stonecutters secret society play to celebrate Homer joining them? Frisbee? Trivial Pursuit? Ping-Pong?
3. Who is the 4th Grade Class President? Bart? Martin Prince? Lisa? Milhouse?
4. Who runs a fake jeans business in the Simpson’s Garage? Herman? Moe? Ned Flanders?
5. The Capital City Goofball is a mascot for a team playing.. Basketball? Baseball? ice Hockey?
6. Which family is given $15,000 on Christmas Day by Springfieldians? Flanders Family? Simpsons Family? Van Houten Family?
7. Homer buys 1000 springs to turn into merchandise to sell at what event?
8. Who dates a forgotten actress in the ‘A Star Is Born’ episode? Ned? Moe? Principal Skinner?
9. Homer and Bart’s model rocket burns down which building in Springfield?
10. After seeing a daredevil show what does Bart try to jump?
11. Who steals 100lb of sugar from a crashed lorry and tries to sell it?
12. At the end of the ‘Lisa The Simpson’ episode, Apu turns his store into a strip club. What does he call the store?
13. Jebediah is the first name of… Homer’s dad? The founder of Springfield? Lisa’s class teacher?
14. What is the name of the poor part of Springfield where Bart encounters Chester Lampwick? Trampsville? No Hope Central? Bumtown?
15. The Springfield Investorettes start selling what food to battle with Marge’s Pretzel Business? Hot Dogs? Falafels? Kebabs?
16. What was the name of Homer’s pet lobster? Snappy? Bitey? Blinky? Pinchy?
17. Who sometimes carries a card which reads: “Always do the opposite of what Bart says”?
18. Who sees a sign for free beer at a casino and ends up burping up coins? Moe? Homer? Bart? Barney?
19. How much does Mr Burns bet a rival baseball team owner that Springfield will win the championship?
20. “I’ve got some Kick-ass seats!” is said by Homer to Ned Flanders in.. A Hospital? The Courthouse? A Church?
21. Questo is a waiter at… The Magic Palace? The Happy Sandwich? The Mystery Meal Diner?
22. What is the name of the new classmate who Milhouse falls in love with?
23. A doll figure of which Springfield character threatens to kill Homer in a Treehouse Of Horror episode? Krusty the Clown? Montgomery Burns? Lisa Simpson?
24. At the Bloodbath and Beyond gun shop, dangerous applicants for guns are… Turned away? Reported to the Police? Limited to 3 handguns or less?
25. What was the first word that Lisa said (as a baby)? Music? Homer? Bart? Mummy?
26. Principal Skinner joins the conga line when the ‘Do The Bartman’ song is played. True or False?
27. Whose “Down with Homework” t-shirt causes a riot? Mrs Krabappel? Bart? Lisa? Milhouse?
28. In ‘Treehouse of Horror V’ Homer goes mad when deprived of beer and TV. True or False?
29. In the episode called ’Lisa’s Pony’, Apu dates which princess? Kashmir? Calcutta? Nairobi? Mumbai?
30. Homer’s fellow inmate at a mental institution, Leon Kompowsky, claims to be which famous pop singer?

Don't cheat and ruin it for others! Winners may be required to answer additional questions to make sure they won fairly.

39. Three word story

Quote:
How to play:
Create a story by posting three words that are only tangentially related to the last three.
Copy and paste the story and add your three words.
Correct spelling and grammar is recommended.

Example below

Poster 1: I will start the first line.

A cat jumped

Poster 2: And it got wings

40. The sentence game!

Quote:
The game runner will say a sentence. You have to use the last word in the sentence I used to make your own sentence!

Example:
Starter: Kongregate is fun.
Guest1: Fun can get boring after a while.
Guest2: While Pwong loads, i’m going to chat on the chat box!
Guest3: Box=Cube
Guest2: Cube(s) have more than 4 edges.

Follow the forum rules and be respectful. Anyone who tries to derail players or throw the game off course will be disqualified and banned from posting in the game thread.

41. Rock Paper Scissors

Quote:
How to play

When it is time for two players to play, the two versing players:
Versing players whisper in 3 commands.
E.G.: poster 1: rock scissors scissors
-—-Poster 2: rock paper scissors

I then look at the results and see who will win.
From before:
E.G.: poster 1: rock scissors scissors
-—-Poster 2: rock paper scissors
Poster 1 beats Poster 2 by one point.
Poster 1 wins a game.

Some people might ask: What if we tie?
Then you rematch again! Good luck and no cheating!

42. Would You Rather?

Quote:
This game is pretty simple. The game runner starts off by saying would you rather ___ or ___?
Someone else says what they would rather do and explain why and then that person posts their 'would you rather?'

Example:

Poster 1: Would you rather go to California or NYC?

Poster 2: California. Would you rather eat pizza or ice cream for the rest of your life?

You don't have to say why you chose what you chose, but it wouldn't hurt. Note that the game runner might make it a requirement.

43. The Insultathon

Quote:
Insult the user above you with an

APPROPRIATE
insult. Your insult must be better or longer or funnier than theirs in order for it to count. The next person will judge and insult the person with the best insult. Example:

Poster 1: You fail at life. Your arguments are all invalid.

Follow the forum rules at all times. Any flaming/trolling/racist comments/swearing will not be tolerated and will result in that user getting banned from the game and possibly the forum as well. Keep it light hearted and have fun!

44. Rate the signature above you

Quote:
The name says it all. Rate the signature above you on a scale from 1 to 10. Note that a signature is a block of text some users have that appears on every post they make. It's found under the writing itself. Also note that signatures are sometimes referred to as 'sig' (singular) or 'sigs' (plural).

45. Rate the avatar above you

Quote:
Once again, the name says it all. Note that an avatar is an image most users have. It's on the left side of their posts. Also note that avatars are sometimes referred to as 'avi' (singular) or 'avi's (plural).

46. Paint A Picture

Quote:
Hi! This is a pretty Simple game, Paint a Picture. Anybody can play.

RULES:
1)Take your Time
This is not something to rush. Ff you are in a hurry but want to play, play later. A good artist can’t rush.

2)Relax, you don’t have to be a Pro
I’m not the best Computer Artist, either. This game isn’t about skill, it’s about having a good time. Just do your best, we’re not judging you.

5)Don’t take up too much space.
Leave some for the rest, cmon now.

6)Don’t block, erase, or edit someone else’s work or name.
It’s not all about quality

7)Sign your name
Keep it small. do not use your real name, use your username.

If you need a place to upload images, I strongly suggest tinypic.com as you don't need to register or pay anything to use it.

48. The creative humor quiz

Quote:
What is the creative humor quiz? It’s like a quiz but with questions that inspires your creativity and not your ability to Google stuff. You’ll be asked questions such as “Fill in the gaps to complete the sentence.” You’ll be marked on creativity and humour out of ten. There will be 3 judges, 1 being me who grade all of them out of 10. I.E. Creativity: 5 Humor: 6 total: 11. The person with the lowest mark loses the round and is kicked out of the game.

49. Real Names

Quote:
Post your real name. You obviously don't have to use your last name for privacy reasons, just your first name. If you feel comfortable providing your full name, no one can stop you but it isn't recommended.

Note: Beware of Aister.

50. Oh the (Hidden) Irony

Quote:
Ok guys, here’s how it works. You write a story or phrase with some irony (not too obvious, not too hidden) and have the person below you guess the irony in the story.

Example:

Poster 1: A lifeguard drowning

Poster 2: Lifeguards save other people from drowning and should be good swimmers.

51. 24 hours to live

Quote:
It's the apocalypse! I knew the Mayans were onto something!
In all seriousness, the point of this game is to write down everything you would do if you only had one day to live.

52. Alliteration Game

Quote:
This is a game where we see who can make the longest alliteration (use of letters or sounds in a row).

Example:

Poster 1: The three tree-themed team trust the ten talented tailed townspeople to trash talk themselves, then try to trek through the trails.

53. Number Game

Quote:
Probably the most simple game out there, all the users count from 1 to a predetermined number and never stop until they reach said number.

For the sake of examples, Example:

Poster 1: 1

Poster 2: 2

Poster 3: 3

54. Shenanigans!

Quote:
A great game, a user posts something absolutely ridiculous, and the next user calls Shenanigans on it and says something even more ridiculous. This doesn't stop until you want it to.

Example:

Poster 1: Chuck Norris isn't amazing in any way.

Poster 2: SHENANIGANS!

You can survive 8 months without water. It's true, I saw it on Fox News.

55. Pikachu? I choose myself! *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
You get to be a Pokemon. This is for hardcore Pokemon fans, ones that know a lot about it. Knowledge of the moves/types of Pokemon and strengths and weaknesses of them is vital in this game. You may choose any Pokemon that hasn't already been chosen. Keep in mind that this is subject to change by the game runner. Usual restrictions include "No Legendaries" and no altered or made up Pokemon. This game is largely based on the Pokemon games, so read about those or play them if you want to know more about the series in general. Experience points gained from Battles will be copied from the games along with basically everything else. Battles are held when a challenge is issued, and users are required to keep track of their info. Due to the complexity of this game, several people are usually needed to start and maintain it.

56. Drop Something On The Person Below You

Quote:
To play this game, you drop something to the person who is going to be the next post after you. The user must find a way to avoid contact with the falling object, whatever it may be.

Example:

Poster 1: I drop a piano

Poster 2: I run away while screaming hysterically.

57. Quotes Quiz

Quote:
There are two common variations of this game.

First Variation - The first poster posts a famous quote and the next user says who said it without looking it up on a search engine.

Second Variation - The first poster posts a large amount of quotes (can be anywhere from 10 to 10,000) and the users after him must post who said each quote. One quote per user, no redoes of quotes and again, no search engines or other forms of cheating allowed.

58. Randomness?! Randomness.

Quote:
The first poster thinks of something really weird. In the next post try to top it!

Example:

Poster 1: A lion ate my fax machine…

Poster 2: An egg ran away with a spoon.

59. The Machine

Quote:
So, the idea of this game is to take what the previous person had, and put it in the machine. You can make up what the mechanics do inside. Example:

Poster 1: I put a cow in.

Function: Shredding

You get raw beef.

Poster 2: So, the item is: Raw Beef

I put the raw beef in.

Function: liquefying

You get weird tasting water.

60. The Zims! *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
Welcome to the world of The Zims! (Similar to, but legally differentiating to “The Sims”)

You start out in Zim City, a quaint suburban city in which you and the other characters can interact. You begin at the age of 14, after customizing your character, and seeing what the results of your early childhood are. (I.E. What traits you’ve picked up from your parents.

There is room for a total of 4 players in a game. Each of them can interact with the others, and little by little shape Zim city. You can be anything from an evil mastermind, to a political commentator rallying for Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Traits
Positive Traits:

1. Street Smarts: 50% less chance of getting lost, or money stolen.
2. Super Strong: +2 Strength -1 Creativity
3. Genius!: +1 Smarts Point.
4. Artist: +2 Creativity -1 Strength
5. Moneybags: Collects 5% more money per job
6. Lucky!: Overall luck improved.
7. Life savings: Plus 500$ at start of the game
8. Friendly: +10 Initial Relationship Points.

Negative Traits:

1. Unlucky: Overall Bad luck improved
2. Forgetful: -1 Smarts
3. Shy: -5 Initial Relationship Points.
4. Impatient: Can become slightly aggravated if something takes to long.

How points work
There are 4 types of points:

Alignment Modifiers: Good or Evil, each goes to 200
Relationship Points: Points that determine a relationship with player or AI.
Accomplishment Points: Given out if one accomplishes a hard task.
IQ Points: Determines basic personality, and Smarts, Creativity, Etc. of Player.

Each of them can be awarded or taken away based on your actions.

Alignment Modifiers determine whether your a petty thief, or a superhero. Just your overall, niceness or badness.

Relationship Points determine your stance with a computer or AI player. They are awarded or taken away based on your actions specifically toward them.

Accomplishment Points, are points that determine how much you’ve accomplished of both preset, and goals that you set yourself.

IQ, points determine your basic character, and are used to describe your abilities as a person.

Example of a sign up sheet below:

Character Name: Jaume
Positive Traits: Friendly, Super Strong, Lucky
Negative Traits: Shy
Physical appearance - Slender and tall
Weight: Lean
Hair: Medium
Other: Short beard
IQ Points – 12
Strength: 2
Smarts: 4
Charisma: 3
Creativity: 3

Character Name: George
Positive Traits: Lucky, Moneybags, Friendly
Negative Traits: Forgetful
Physical appearance – Overweight with a short stature
Weight: Borderline Obese/Overweight
Hair: Short
Other: Very short
IQ Points – 12
Strength: 4
Smarts: 3
Creativity: 2

Character Name: Zakhep
Positive Traits: Street Smarts, Genius and Moneybags
Negative Traits: Impatient
Physical appearance –
Weight: Fat
IQ Points - 8
Strength: 1
Smarts: 6+1
Charisma: 2

Character Name: Carter
Positive Traits: Street Smarts, Artist, Genius!
Physical appearance – African descent, very tall
IQ Points – 12
Strength: 0
Charisma: 7
Creativity: 4

Name: Iraca McGallen
Negative traits: Inpatient
Physical Appearance: Prosthetic leg, burn down left side of face.
Weight: Average.
Hair: Long
IQ points: 8
Strength: 3

61. The Word Machine

Quote:
In this game, someone says a random word and then posts the theme that the next person should follow. Confused? Look at the example below.

Poster 1: Eraser

A verb
-----------------------------
Poster 2: Run

An animal
------------------------------
Poster 3: Newt

A holiday

62. School Adventure *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:

Overview:
Welcome to ‘School Adventure!’, a Choose Your Own Path Forum Game.
In ‘School Adventure!’, you play a middle-school student in a typical public school.
This Forum Game is based on School Adventure Simulations which was run by MasterZekrom, who decided to lock it down due to him being too busy to manage it.

How to Play:
School Adventure will be played mostly by picking from a choice of decisions that I provide from you. You will, however, sometimes be asked to make your own decision.

How this Works:
School Adventure utilizes a stat system.
The three stats are :
Charm – Affects how the staff treat you and how easy it is for you to be liked.
Intelligence – Affects how well you do in school.
Strength – Affects your physical ability and appearance.

These stats affect your outcomes.

For example:
You have a high level of strength, but very low charm.

A bully takes your ball. Do you :
A.Ask him to give it back nicely. [Bad outcome because your charm is low]
B.Beat him up and take the ball back. [Good outcome because of your strength]
C.Gang up on him with friends. [Good outcome either way]
D.Tell a teacher on him. [Good outcome but your Charm decreases]

There is also a popularity skill. Popularity is determined by how many people like you. The skill is a big factor in if you can make friends or get dates or not.

Sign-up Sheet:

Name: [Last name too]

Class: [See the list below]

Age/Grade: [12-15] [7-9]

Classes:

[Unlike the original, all classes are balanced. They all have 24 skill points to start with.]

Popular: Charm: 10, Intelligence: 7 Strength:7

Jock: Charm: 8, Intelligence: 6 Strength: 10

Normie: Charm: 8, Intelligence: 8, Strength: 8

Nerd: Charm: 6, Intelligence: 12, Strength: 6

Bully: Charm: 6, Intelligence: 6: Strength: 12

(You can raise your stats by doing certain actions during the game.) Good luck in your quest to survive school!

63. Funniest Picture Competition

Quote:
Try to find the funniest picture. Pictures can be Gifs, JPGs, PNGs, original, unoriginal, etc. There are no limits or rules, just be sure to use appropriate pictures. Have fun!

64. Funniest YouTube Video

Quote:
Post the best youtube videos. The game runner may restrict what kind of videos you can post, but what never changes is abiding by the forum rules and using common sense. No pornographic, racist or overly violent material.

65. Creative Life

Quote:
This is a game where you build stuff using what you have. So, You combine stuff to make MOAR!

At first, there was nothing… then… the world was created, and god brought 5 elements to the world: Life, Fire, Water and Earth. You are bored eventually, and want to create more. So he created you. A simple life form that can combine things. So, get combining!

*Based on Doodle God game* For more information on that game, please follow the links below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodle_God

http://doodlegod.wikia.com/wiki/Doodle_God_Wiki

*Huge Spoiler* All combinations below. I'm trusting that when a game of this starts in the future, no one looks at them. This game may be removed if people start cheating and using this as a reference.

Spoiler:
Code:
earth + fire = lava
air + earth = dust
air + fire = energy
energy + air = storm
fire + dust = ash
lava + air = stone
fire + stone = metal
water + stone = sand
energy + metal = electricity
water + air = steam
metal + steam = boiler
fire + sand = glass
water + earth = swamp
fire + water = alcohol
swamp + sand = clay
swamp + energy = life
alcohol + water = vodka
water + life = weeds
swamp + life = bacteria
swamp + weeds = moss
earth + moss = grass
swamp + grass = reed
water + bacteria = plankton
life + sand = seeds
life + ash = ghost
life + stone = egg
egg + earth = dinosaur
dinosaur + fire = dragon
air + egg = bird
swamp + moss = fern
clay + life = golem
golem + life = human
human + fire = corpse
human + human = sex
life + corpse = zombie
zombie + corpse = ghoul
human + energy = wizard
wizard + energy = demigod
seed + earth = tree
human + metal = tools
metal + tools = weapons
weapons + man = hunter
hunter + weapons = warrior
warrior + dragon = hero + blood
blood + human = vampire
fire + clay = bricks
tools + reed = paper
bird + hunter = meat + feather + blood
tree + tool = wood
feather + paper = book
swamp + bacteria = worm + sulfur
tree + fire = ash + ash + coal
coal + boiler = steam-engine
human + alcohol = alcoholic
sand + worm = snake
snake + water = fish
water + coal = oil
plankton + fish = whale
snake + tools = poison
poison + weapon = poisoned weapon
poisoned weapon + human = assassin
wood + tool = wheel
earth + tools = field
field + seeds = wheat
wheat + stone = flour
flour + water = dough
dough + fire = bread
bread + alcohol = beer
sand + egg = turtle
swamp + egg = lizard
wood + wheel = cart
cart + steam engine = locomotive
bird + fire = phoenix
lizard + earth = beast
beast + vampire = werewolf
worm + earth = beetle
fire + grass = tobacco
beetle + sand = scorpion
tobacco + paper = cigarette
wood + water = boat
cart + beast = chariot
hunter + beast = meat + wool + blood
human + clay = ceramics
human + stone = hut
stone + plankton = shell
shell + stone = limestone
limestone + clay = cement
tools + wool = fabric
human + beast = domesticated animal
life + tree = treant
weeds + earth = mushroom
water + cement = concrete
concrete + bricks = house
fish + beast = dolphin
wood + boat = ship
oil + cart = car
car + air = airplane
fabric + human = clothes
air + worm = butterfly
100. storm + bird = thunderbird
glass + house = skyscraper
domestic animal + grass = milk + fertilizer
limestone + fertilizer = saltpeter
saltpeter + sulfur = gunpowder
weapon + gunpowder = firearm
ship + fabric = frigate
ship + steam engine = steamship
void + airplane = rocket
rocket + void = satellite
metal + water = quicksilver
void + electricity = radio wave
void + glass = lightbulb
sand + tree = palmtree
demigod + quicksilver = philosopher's stone
philosopher's stone + metal = gold
radio wave + radio wave = radiation
radiation + metal = plutonium
plutonium + weapon = nuclear bomb
radio wave + lightbulb = tv
energy + fire = plasma
plasma + void = sun
sun + grass = flower
sun + flower = sunflower
flower + tree = apple
tv + book = computer
human + computer = cyborg
radio wave + computer = cellphone
radio wave + fire = laser
laser + book = CD
energy + seeds = coffee
computer + computer = internet

commandments + human = religion

66. Your face

Quote:
As I’m no good at walls of text, i’ll keep it short and sweet(ish)

One person posts a picture (weird, disturbing, or whatever) and the next poster posts a picture of what their face was like when they saw it.

Your face.gif
(Insert whatever here)
A picture.gif

67. What would you do in my shoes?

Quote:
The game runner (the person that creates the topic), asks a simple question to you all. What would you do if you were in his shoes? He can come up with a funny, terrifying, or creative situation. But instead of him having to deal with it, you have to. Example below.

Poster 1: What would you do if you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Poster 2: I'd find shelter, pack my stuff and leave my home with my family, picking up goods along the way.

Poster 3: I'd become a soldier and fight all the zombies, etc.

Note - Try to be more detailed and creative than the examples. They're called examples for a reason. ;)

68. Tug of War

Quote:
Ex: A dragon comes and tugs on the rope.

I’m not keeping mile stones, I’ll just do winners.

You can discuss stuff on here, just don’t spam and post a number.

Basically, 1’s count up to 100 and 2’s count to zero.
How to find?
Random Number Generator
Do 100 for possible numbers, and post a screenshot. Even numbers count down, odd count up.

Example
I’m Aax5, so I’ll count up to 100, and Bandom Dude counts down to 0. (And you have to post a reason)
Aax5: 50
Bandom Dude: 49
Aax5: 50
Dude: 51
Bandom Dude: 50

Rules:
1. No double posting.
2. Posts without a number don’t count.
3. Put the number on your post.

5. Wait for the game runner or a mod before restarting.
6. After 100, keep counting.
7. Follow through with your username. If you’re an odd, you count up. If you’re in even you count down.

69. Talk Music To me

Quote:
Create a conversation using song titles. It can be quite interesting.

70. Kill The Next Poster

Quote:
Well.. the title speaks for it’s self.
Rules:
1. Don’t Spam
2. Don’t Insult, Just Kill
3. Have Fun
4. Don’t Be A Jerk And Stop The Chain
5. Be creative!

New players - Note that even though 'killing' is involved, no one ever permanently dies. So you can post as much as you want. Have fun!

71. Insult the person above you

Quote:
The game is simple: Insult the poster above you with any kind of dis, joke, insult, whatever, thats allowed on these forums. It must be funny/creative/appropriate. Start!

72. Add on to the Picture

Quote:
The first poster starts off with a simple picture, such as a poorly drawn building or a stick figure. The objective is too add on to the picture until you can add on no more. Rules below.

Rules
------
1. Putting up an inappropriate picture and/or modifying it to contain sexually graphic, racist or otherwise vulgar material is STRICTLY prohibited. Doing this will definitely no matter what result in a ban from the game and a possible ban from the forum. DON'T DO IT.

2. Don't add too much stuff. Leave some room for everyone else.

3. Don't be 'that guy' and submit pictures that are all colored in or have no noticeable changes. It's not cute, it's actually quite annoying and will possibly result in a ban from the game.

4. Have fun!

73. Pictionaire

Quote:
Earn £10,000 by posting pictures which will be marked out of 100 to decide how much money you will get, they will be marked by how well they fit into the category that I chose. You will work as a team.
After 3 days, every day you will get the chance to vote someone off the team. The person with the most votes in that day will have to leave and everyone else will continue the game as normal. If their is a tie, whoever got the most money from the previous picture round will stay in.

For example:
Bamboo99 : Post picture about ice cream cone
Bob posts a chocolate bar, he would get 5
Jack posts a ice cream bar, he would get 50
Billy posts the worlds best looking ice cream in a cone, he would get 100

Do you understand now?
Just say you want to sign-up and you can be in, maximum of 10 players

Note - No real money is involved.

74. Living with the Dead *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
It wasn’t radiation that made them walk. It wasn’t a virus that made them walk. It wasn’t magic either, or satinists, or whatever you think it is. It was man, just man. Man made them walk, man made them kill. But when things got out of control, men blamed the dead, for just being there. Causing all there suffering, and pain. In truth the dead didn’t really do all of that, it was man who made them walk… In the year 2387, a group of scientests began to conduct experiments using robotic tools on dead bodys to see if they could make human functions work in a body that was nearly dead. They thought that if they could make certain parts in a dead body work, it would work on the living. This experiment was a sucsess for unknown reasons… when they tried it on a single living person, that person throw up blood, that slowly began to turn green. They started moving strangley in there bed during the next hour, fidgeting faster and faster, but not having a seisure. There hands split open, there mouth cracked and then they died. The scientests not wanting a contamination, disposed the body, the men who carried it there were contaminated, and died, then rose again. The scientests ordered an evacuation, but the infected region grew to big. This spread across the globe and destroyed civilisation. You are one of the few survivors left. You are one of the few that are still living, among the dead.

Character Creator

Name:
History before outbreak:
History during outbreak:
Starting location:
Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:

75. Word Modifyers!

Quote:
Simple rules:

Let’s say we have the word… Bat.

From there you can either: Add a letter, Remove a letter, switch a letter, Or mix up the letters in the word. Example:
Poster: Bat
Next Poster: Tab
Next One: Tar
Next: Car

You get the point right?

Also, to mix it up. Players can find pictures for words they choose.

76. Forum Hangman

Quote:
Forum hangman. Well, I'm pretty sure most of us have heard of this game. Someone will make up a phrase, a saying, a place, a person, etc. Then other members will have to guess what that thing is by guessing letters. You get 7 chances to guess the letters or the work. Person who can correctly guess the saying, wins and gets to make the next game.

Example:

Poster 1: I'll start.

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / '_ _ / _ _ _!

77. Werewolf

Quote:
Werewolf - “Werewolf” forum games are a variant of Mafia games. Instead of their being a team of mafia, there is one werewolf. Like in other mafia games, the “townspeople” try to figure out who the werewolf is, while the werewolf kills off townspeople one by one. Also very similar to 'Who's the killer'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The classic game of werewolf! I’m sure all of you know how to play werewolf, but here’s a quick review. Theres 3 roles seer, villiager, and werewolf. 1 player is a werewolf and there is one seer, while everyone else is a villiager. Roles are the only secretive thing in here, besides the fact that the werewolf can’t make a post publicly saying who they ate, as that will give them away. This concerns the seers in some way too.

Roles:
Seer: Will be able to select one person each night and see if they are werewolf or villiager. Seers are secretive until they are killed, and they help influence the votes (without saying they are seer).
WereWolf: Will “Eat” a person each night, which they will tell me who (to avoid giving them away) and I will announce. They will try to lower the villagers number to 2, if they do, they win. If both of them get burned at the stake, they lose.
Villiager: They have no special abilites, but all the villiagers (with all other players) vote for someone to burn, not knowing if they are villiager (bad… for them) werewolf (good… for them) or seer (really bad… for them).

How to play:
Every Morning you cast your vote on who to burn on the fourm, every night the werewolves PM me on who there eating, and the seer on who they “saw”. This will appear on the fourms, and that person will not be able to vote anymore. This keeps going until the werewolves are level with the villiagers, or the villiagers kill all the werewolves.

78. Invent-a-Quote (Kind of)

Quote:
This little game idea was spawned by the combination of an accidental mispelling and a twisted sense of humor. Basically, slightly change a real or imaginary name and then give an example of what you think the new character might be likely to say. For instance:

Example:

Poster 1 wrote:
Don Cupid: “I’m gonna make you a romantic offer you can’t refuse.”

79. Getting to know you

Quote:
Ask the user below you a question. No questions that are intended to make someone reveal their personal info, or sexual/offensive/ questions are allowed. Things like favorite teacher and favorite movie are ok, things like 'where do you live' are not. This cannot be stressed enough. Do not reveal or try to get others to reveal personal info.

The rules are simple.
1. Don’t answer the question if you don’t want to.
2. Forum rules apply
3. Have fun!

Examples:

What is your favorite food?

What's your favorite song?

The user will answer the question from the poster above him and then proceed to ask the next poster a different question. This will be done in a constant, orderly process, to ensure that things run smoothly.

80. The Excuse Game

Quote:
You're caught in a funny/unbelievable/unfortunate situation and must come up with a reasonable excuse for what you were doing. Example below.

Poster 1: You just punched your best mate in the face.

Poster 2: Jeez, bro you need to upgrade your reflexes, this is training for real life!

You go on a blind date and are hooked up with your sister.

Poster 3: Oh hey sis, why are you here at this shameful event? I was simply here to buy drinks for my mates.

You are caught stealing from a corner shop.

And so on.

81. Take It Or Leave It

Quote:
Simple Game, Simple Rules.
The poster either takes what was left behind for him/her, or leaves it- Then leaves something for the next poster.

It’s fun to see what people come up with. Example below.

Poster 1: Leaves a sorry note
that’s 140 pages long.

Poster 2: I’ll leave the sorry note, because it's too long.

And I’ll leave a glass of decaf (flat) pepsi, for the next person!

82. Who ya gonna call?

Quote:
Ohai FG! This is a continuous game in which someone posts a situation, and the person below says who they would call.
Ex:
Poster 1: You are attacked by a lion, who ya gonna call?

Poster 2: A lion tamer.

And so on.

83. Green Glass Door

Quote:
The Green Glass Door or Deep But Not Profound is a common word game where a player already introduced to the game gives clues to a new player about what does or does not belong behind the "green glass door". The object is for the uninformed player to guess the criterion for things that belong behind the green glass door, and once they have guessed, to play along.
[edit]Examples

Some examples:
Behind the door you may attend classes at school or college but not courses at a university.
There is a moon but no sun.

84. What is the avatar above you thinking?

Quote:
Played by looking at the above poster's avatar and determining what he/she/it is probably thinking. Obviously this works better if you have users with people or animals as avatars, so users with symbols or inanimate objects as avatars generally don't play.

85. Be a newb

Quote:
Say something only a newb would say. Example below.

(Ordinary) Poster 1: OMG WTF I GOT BANNED LOL THE ADMINS SUCKS THIS SUCKS EVERYONE SUCKS I'M LEAVIG NOW BYE.

That concludes the normal games section of this thread. This is likely to be edited in time so expect to see more games and more fun.

Last edited by dylsupreme1 on Sun May 13, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Forum games list
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 am 
Major
Major

Location: My location is classified since people might take advantage of my Golden Paw
-RP & SPECIFIC GAME RULES-

Who Killed Robin Hood? - A Murder Mystery (RULES!!)
Quote:
Robin Hood had many allies... but many more powerful enemies. The good people of Nottingham will have a difficult time defeating the evil people who stand against the Brother to the Band if the bad guys manage to find each other in short time.

NOTICE: If you played in the previous round, take notice as the rules may have changed!

ROLES

The Good Guys
Objective: Kill the Murderer and King John's Descendant

Brother to the Band
A leader of men, and definitely NOT a murderer of friends.
Leader of the Brotherhood- All players know who the BttB is from the beginning of the game.
Immune to the Sun- The BttB cannot be voted on during day rounds.
Shielded by his Spirit- The BttB cannot be assassinated during the night by the Murderer until the Spirit of Robin dies.
Allies Revealed- You know who the Spirit of Robin is at the beginning of the game.
Let Them Decide- You do not vote on who to lynch during the day (though you can "recommend.") If there is a tie between two people during the day round voting as to who should be killed, the BttB is the tiebreaker, deciding which one survives and which one dies.

Spirit of Robin
Robin Hood is never one to linger, but this time he felt the call to stay a bit longer after his death.
Companions in Spirit- The Preacher's "Stop the Killing" ability has no effect on you. If you are the target of the Preacher's "Stop the Killing" ability, Friar Tuck will reveal your role to the Preacher.
Lingering Spirit- If the Spirit of Robin is voted to death in the first day or killed by the Murderer with his "Assassination" ability in the first night round, Friar Tuck will randomly choose one of the Civilians and make them the new Spirit of Robin.

Maid Marian
Maid Marian loved Robin Hood so much she can see him even now. Sadly, she's still stuck in Nottingham Castle.
Passion for Robin Hood- You know who is playing the Spirit of Robin from the beginning of the game.
Contempt for King John's Descendant- You know who is playing the King John's Descendant from the beginning of the game.

Preacher
The Murderer had better hope that you don't find him.
Stop the Killing- You may designate one player during the night round, EXCEPT the BttB. That player's special abilities (if he has any) are nullified for this night and the upcoming day round. They recieve their special ability back at the beginning of the next night round. The Preacher does not learn the role of the designated player, nor is he told whether or not the "Stop the Killing" ability affected anything.
NOTE: This ability is triggered BEFORE ANY OTHER ABILITY in the night round.
NOTE: You cannot designate the same player twice in a row.
Faithful Guardian- You may designate one player during the night round, EXCEPT for the BttB and the player you have designated for your "Stop the Killing" power. The designated player cannot die during the FOLLOWING DAY round. If that player is the target of the lynch votes, Friar Tuck will reveal that player's role to everyone... but the player survives. You may not designate yourself with this power.
NOTE: Unlike "Stop the Killing," you may use this power on the same player over and over, even after he has been revealed.
Arch-Rival Revealed- You know who the Witch Doctor is at the beginning of the game.

Civilians
Every town has 'em.
Meat Shield- If the Spirit of Robin is killed during a day round (not including the first day,) then it is assumed The Murderer will kill the BttB during the next night. If there are still at least 2 Civilians living, and The Murderer successfully uses his Assassination power on the BttB, Friar Tuck will designate two random Civilians to die in place of the BttB. This power may only be used once per game.

The Bad Guys
Objective: Kill the Spirit of Robin and the Brother to the Band

The Murderer
Your motives were your own, but everyone is certain of one thing: Robin Hood is dead, and there will be more to follow.
Assassination- You may designate one player during the night round. That player dies at the end of the night round. You may NOT designate the BttB until the Spirit of Robin has been killed.
You Think You Got Me?- If the Murderer is voted to death in the first day round, King John's Descendant becomes the new Murderer. He still contains his "Aura of Stolen Royalty" ability.

King John's Descendant
Stealing jobs runs in the family. If you cousin can steal the post as King, certainly you could take lesser roles.
Aura of Stolen Royalty- If the Tax Collector dies, you gain the "Greedy Death" ability. If the Witch Doctor dies, you gain the Witch Doctor's "Potion of Revelation" ability. If the Murderer dies, you become the new Murderer, and gain the Assassination ability.
Allies Revealed- You know who The Murderer is at the beginning of the game.

Sheriff of Nottingham
Corruption and Deception are your greatest tools on manipulating civilians for Nottingham.
Imprisonment- You can imprison one person per night round, that person will not be able to use their powers during that night round, and will not be able to vote the following day round.
NOTE: The Preacher's powers are not nullified due to imprisonment.
Corruption- If you imprison a civilian, you'll be told of their role.

Tax Collector
Steal from the poor, give to the rich... and learn a thing or two from their untimely death.
Greedy Death- Whenever a Civilian dies during the day round, you may designate one player in the following night round. Friar Tuck will reveal your role to the designated player. If the designated player is the Murderer or King John's Descendant, Friar Tuck will also reveal that player's role to you.

Witch Doctor
While the good Preacher tries to prevent any more deaths with prayer, you have a more useful solution. With your fiendish rituals and spells, you are able to find the enemy quickly, with less chance at harming the one you dare seek to protect.
Potion of Revelation- You may designate one player in the night round. Friar Tuck will reveal to you that player's role.
Arch-Rival Revealed- You know who is playing the Preacher from the beginning of the game.

HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED

General Rules

All players cannot tell their roles to other players. If you do, you will be kicked out of the game and disallowed participation to any other forum game involving tokens or is not being run by a moderator. This is a serious offense, and some people involved in the game will be working for a moderator in order to snitch on people who try to do this. You will not get away with it.

Day Round

Players debate who they believe the murderer is, whether or not they're evil or good. You must give reasonable arguments, that can be made up. Be sure not to make holes in your arguments or you'll only be counted as suspicious. When enough debating has happened, a final vote will be called. You will explain who you're voting for and why, and if you are undecided you shall post there as well why. If the final vote is a tie, the BttB will settle the tie. Arguments should be posts that include more than 3 sentences, and can be as big as you want them to be.

Night Round

This round is especially interesting, because there are many different abilities that are triggered in the night round. Much like how "range" works in BattleDawn, each ability will come before/after another. Here are all of the night abilities, and what order they will be done:

"Range 3" Ability
KING JOHN'S DESCENDANT, "Aura of Stolen Royalty." ((This only applies if the Murderer, Tax Collector or Witch Doctor died in the previous day round.))
PREACHER, "Stop the Killing."
SPIRIT OF ROBIN, "Companions in Spirit." ((This only applies if the Spirit of Robin is targetted by the Preacher's, "Stop the Killing" ability.))

"Range 2" Abilities, in order
SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM, "Imprisonment"
TAX COLLECTOR, "Greedy Death." ((This only applies if a Civilian dies in the previous day round.))
WITCH DOCTOR, "Potion of Revelation."

"Range 1" Abilities, in order
PREACHER, "Faithful Guardian."
MURDERER, "Assassination."

It is important to know the order of these abilities. For example, if the Murderer targets the Preacher with his Assassination ability, we know that even though the Preacher dies that night, the target of his "Faithful Guardian" ability still takes effect, because the Preacher managed to pull off his ability before the Murderer.

Likewise, if the Tax Collector, Witch Doctor, or Murderer were killed the day before the current night round, King John's Descendant's "Aura of Stolen Royalty" ability would trigger and gain him night abilities for that current night.

Once Friar Tuck successfully plays out all of the abilities, he will decide when the next day round will commence.
---------------------------------------

Would like to thank Goldenpaw for these beautiful rules.

Posted By Numair

------------------------------------------------

Mafia Rules:
Quote:
1. Communication may not take place through any form about the game between non masons or non mafia outside of the main thread. For masons and non-mafia, they must communicate by sending a group message to the host and the person who they wish to speak to, so that the host receives a copy of such messages. If you wish to talk on skype, just invite the host to a room and talk in the room.
2. There may be no sharing of role pm’s in any form. You can talk about your ability however much you want, but players may not quote, screenshot, or share the exact role pm in any form. Furthermore, there may be no sharing of any other forms of game related communication from the mod in the game thread.
3. Unvoting is allowed, and in fact encouraged.
4. Deadlines for days will be enforcing, thus enforcing stealth lynches (a string of votes close to the deadline that will result in a majority).
5. Lynches will take effect if a person reaches majority of all possible votes at any possible time during the day. When deadline has been reached, the person with the highest number of lynch votes (even if they aren’t majority) will be lynched. If there is a tie, a no lynch will take place for that day. It is possible to vote for a no lynch, and if a majority of players vote for no lynch, a no lynch will take place for that day.
6. Do not edit posts.
7. When you die, you are dead and cannot talk about the game at all (deadtalk roles are discouraged). One more contentless ‘bah’ post is allowed in the main thread, and then that is it.
8. Keep everything fun and in the spirit of Mafia. Don't cheat or do anything that ruins your fun and others. Thanks, get out there and kick ass!

Posted By: Xeru

The God game *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
You are a god. As in, you are an all-powerful immortal being who can control things god. You are also the deity of a civilization that exists somewhere on this planet.

See, Gods live on the prayers of the people that worship them. The most powerful gods have millions of people worship them, while the lowest gods may be worshiped by as many as 10 people.

You are one of these gods. Your puny tribe of only 25 people worships you and the religion that you teach them. You also have influence over what the tribes do, as there is an enchanted stone for every god to speak to their people.

Your name:
Your civilization’s name:
What religion your people follow:
Short Civilization bio:
Your goal:

Options:

0. Archon, God of All Other Gods
1. Avadon, God of The Confederacy
2. Sierra, God of Pure Sierrians
3. Balanci, God of Balancist
4. the light, God of ascended
5. Diabolus, God of Secretriage
6. Almighty Bob, God of Lamuellians
7. Golrondor the Supreme, God of Golrians

Posted By: Dylsupreme

The F Plan *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
Story:
An immortal source of darkness has risen upon the planet Earth. That source has composed a chain of ports throughout the fictional world. This is all the origin of what became the F Plan, also known as the Fictional Plan.

The port has sucked in numerous characters from differential series such as Mario from Super Mario Brothers, Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, and even Spider-Man from Spider-Man! All fictional beings have been transported to a Earth city named Cistern, which is located in California.

All characters have been inserted a memory in the process of being transported to Cistern. The memory told them the following data:

You are now being transported to Cistern, CA. Your job is to wait until stage 2 of my plan called the F Plan. Stage 2 will start until all of the other participants get there. When stage 2 starts, you must obliterate everybody else. Also note that you may team up with another. Please do not try escaping Cistern, CA or we will have to resort to killing you. Before I end this data communication, please note that you will contain an aura that allows certain machines to recognize you. That is all.

Once all characters had transported to Cistern, CA, people were ordered to evacuate unless they had a certain aura around them. By the time everybody else evacuated, all of the participants were left in an unknown city with one mission: to kill everybody. This is where their adventures began.

This sheet might be updated over time, but at the same time it might not.

SS:

Character Name:
Age of Character:
Special Abilities:
Strengths:
Additional Abilities:
(Optional) Biography:
(Optional) Additional Information:

This chart explains the above post in simple instructions.

SS:

Character Name: This will be the name of your character.
Age of Character: Only include this if applicable. Put N/A if the age is unknown.
Gender: Please specify the character’s gender. Put N/A if the gender is unknown.
Series: Please specify what series this character is from.
Special Abilities: What special abilities does this character have?
Strengths: What are some strengths this character has? (e.g. mental strength, physical strength)
Additional Abilities: Add some abilities you haven’t named yet here.
(Optional) Biography: A biography for your character.
(Optional) Additional Information: Add any additional information here.

Thank you.

Prisoners Of Shawar Camp *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
Story/Plot
You awake in a room that looks like a college bedroom, your head pounding. You look around and see nobody else is around, then suddenly a intercom comes to life, “Hello prisoners, I’m sure you are wondering who you are and why you are here. Well let me explain, all of you have been convicted of a serious crime and are considered dangerous. Well I don’t believe that so I decieded to kidnap you all and make you go through a series of challenges to see if you can change your ways. In the dressers to your right is an outfit, a weapon, and a note. If you do as I say you will go home to your families, but fail to do as I say will result in a death of a team mate, so its up to you, ready to particpate?” The intercom comes to a dead silence, when a scream goes off in the distance.

Name:

Bio:

(Not clothes, how your character looks)Apperance:

Family:

Weapon:

Who's the killer? *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
In this game, 15 townspeople (forumers) are invited to a mansion owned by a mysterious man by the name of Sir Johnson. They expect to eat a nice dinner and then go home. But something happens. One gunshot. One person dead. There's a killer in the mansion. The weather is beyond terrible outside with heavy rain, constant thunder storms and occasional tornadoes in the distance. Escape is not an option. You have 15 days to find out who the killer is. Each day the killer isn't named, one person dies. If the killer wins, he will be announced and will receive tokens in game. If someone finds out who the killer is, he/she win the tokens and the other survivors get a smaller sum of tokens. There will be no random guessing. Each user must PM the GM (Game manager) with logic behind their guess. They cannot guess who the killer is more than once a day. Obviously, the killer doesn't need to do much except PM the GM every night and tell him who he's killing. Roles will be assigned at the beginning. Each role has a special ability. You muse use it well. Your life depends on it.

Pikachu? I choose myself! *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
You get to be a Pokemon. This is for hardcore Pokemon fans, ones that know a lot about it. Knowledge of the moves/types of Pokemon and strengths and weaknesses of them is vital in this game. You may choose any Pokemon that hasn't already been chosen. Keep in mind that this is subject to change by the game runner. Usual restrictions include "No Legendaries" and no altered or made up Pokemon. This game is largely based on the Pokemon games, so read about those or play them if you want to know more about the series in general. Experience points gained from Battles will be copied from the games along with basically everything else. Battles are held when a challenge is issued, and users are required to keep track of their info. Due to the complexity of this game, several people are usually needed to start and maintain it.

The Zims! *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:
Welcome to the world of The Zims! (Similar to, but legally differentiating to “The Sims”)

You start out in Zim City, a quaint suburban city in which you and the other characters can interact. You begin at the age of 14, after customizing your character, and seeing what the results of your early childhood are. (I.E. What traits you’ve picked up from your parents.

There is room for a total of 4 players in a game. Each of them can interact with the others, and little by little shape Zim city. You can be anything from an evil mastermind, to a political commentator rallying for Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Traits
Positive Traits:

1. Street Smarts: 50% less chance of getting lost, or money stolen.
2. Super Strong: +2 Strength -1 Creativity
3. Genius!: +1 Smarts Point.
4. Artist: +2 Creativity -1 Strength
5. Moneybags: Collects 5% more money per job
6. Lucky!: Overall luck improved.
7. Life savings: Plus 500$ at start of the game
8. Friendly: +10 Initial Relationship Points.

Negative Traits:

1. Unlucky: Overall Bad luck improved
2. Forgetful: -1 Smarts
3. Shy: -5 Initial Relationship Points.
4. Impatient: Can become slightly aggravated if something takes to long.

How points work
There are 4 types of points:

Alignment Modifiers: Good or Evil, each goes to 200
Relationship Points: Points that determine a relationship with player or AI.
Accomplishment Points: Given out if one accomplishes a hard task.
IQ Points: Determines basic personality, and Smarts, Creativity, Etc. of Player.

Each of them can be awarded or taken away based on your actions.

Alignment Modifiers determine whether your a petty thief, or a superhero. Just your overall, niceness or badness.

Relationship Points determine your stance with a computer or AI player. They are awarded or taken away based on your actions specifically toward them.

Accomplishment Points, are points that determine how much you’ve accomplished of both preset, and goals that you set yourself.

IQ, points determine your basic character, and are used to describe your abilities as a person.

Example of a sign up sheet below:

Character Name: Jaume
Positive Traits: Friendly, Super Strong, Lucky
Negative Traits: Shy
Physical appearance - Slender and tall
Other: Short beard
IQ Points – 12
Strength: 2
Smarts: 4

Character Name: George
Negative Traits: Forgetful
Physical appearance – Overweight with a short stature
Weight: Borderline Obese/Overweight
Hair: Short
Other: Very short
IQ Points – 12
Strength: 4
Creativity: 2

Character Name: Zakhep
Positive Traits: Street Smarts, Genius and Moneybags
Physical appearance –
Weight: Fat
IQ Points - 8
Strength: 1
Smarts: 6+1
Charisma: 2

Character Name: Carter
Positive Traits: Street Smarts, Artist, Genius!
Physical appearance – African descent, very tall
IQ Points – 12
Strength: 0
Charisma: 7
Creativity: 4

Name: Iraca McGallen
Negative traits: Inpatient
Physical Appearance: Prosthetic leg, burn down left side of face.
Weight: Average.
Hair: Long
IQ points: 8
Strength: 3

62. School Adventure *ROLEPLAYING GAME*

Quote:

Overview:
Welcome to ‘School Adventure!’, a Choose Your Own Path Forum Game.
In ‘School Adventure!’, you play a middle-school student in a typical public school.
This Forum Game is based on School Adventure Simulations which was run by MasterZekrom, who decided to lock it down due to him being too busy to manage it.

How to Play:
School Adventure will be played mostly by picking from a choice of decisions that I provide from you. You will, however, sometimes be asked to make your own decision.

How this Works:
School Adventure utilizes a stat system.
The three stats are :
Charm – Affects how the staff treat you and how easy it is for you to be liked.
Intelligence – Affects how well you do in school.
Strength – Affects your physical ability and appearance.

These stats affect your outcomes.

For example:
You have a high level of strength, but very low charm.

A bully takes your ball. Do you :
A.Ask him to give it back nicely. [Bad outcome because your charm is low]
B.Beat him up and take the ball back. [Good outcome because of your strength]
C.Gang up on him with friends. [Good outcome either way]
D.Tell a teacher on him. [Good outcome but your Charm decreases]

There is also a popularity skill. Popularity is determined by how many people like you. The skill is a big factor in if you can make friends or get dates or not.

Sign-up Sheet:

Name: [Last name too]

Class: [See the list below]

Age/Grade: [12-15] [7-9]

Classes:

[Unlike the original, all classes are balanced. They all have 24 skill points to start with.]

Popular: Charm: 10, Intelligence: 7 Strength:7

Jock: Charm: 8, Intelligence: 6 Strength: 10

Normie: Charm: 8, Intelligence: 8, Strength: 8

Nerd: Charm: 6, Intelligence: 12, Strength: 6

Bully: Charm: 6, Intelligence: 6: Strength: 12

(You can raise your stats by doing certain actions during the game.) Good luck in your quest to survive school!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

-Mafia Variations And Their Rules-

1. -The Godly Mafia!-

Quote:
-Roles-

-Civilians-

The civilians win if all the Gods are destroyed, though some of them might have their own special win conditions, which will be stated seperately.
Vanilla Townies: There are five of these. These are just ordinary civilians that have no special powers of their own, except the ability to vote.

The Blacksmith: One of the most skilled metalworkers in the land, the Blacksmith is able to make armor so flawless, that it can protect someone from even the wrath of the Gods. Unfortunately, the Gods are still not a force to be trifled with. He can only protect someone every other day. Cannot protect himself.

The Detective (The Baker): The Baker is actually a mastermind Detective that tries to find out who each person actually is, because the Gods have disguised themselves as humans. he may investigate one person each day, to discover their true role.

The Miracle Worker: After five days the Miracle Worker may bring one person back to life, regardless of role. The power needed for this to happen is very great, and it dips into the Miracle Worker’s own energy. After using the power, the Miracle Worker reverts into a Vanilla Townie.

The Priest: Worships the Gods behind everyone else’s backs. Is similar to a double agent, as he wins if the Civilians win, and he also wins if the Gods win. He only loses if he dies, though he has the chance to win again if revived.

-Shamen-

Shamen: There are three shamen. Based of everyones’ votes, they may perform a spell that kills one being at the end of each day. It doesn’t matter whether there is one shaman or all three, only one being may be killed. If all the gods are killed, they win. They have no actual night action, but are essential to the Civilians winning. The shamen know each other.

-Gods-

Nascita, the God of Life and Birth: This God only wins if the other Gods are dead. She knows that the human race could be very well wiped out if the other gods survive, so she is willing to sacrifice all the gods, even herself. She will still win the game even if she dies, as long as all the gods die. She gets one Investigate a night to aid her trying to kill her kind.

Echilibru, the God of Balance and Equilibrium: This God knows that fate says Gods should be more powerful than humans no matter what. He tries to keep that balance in line by killing one human each night, to show that Gods are stronger then humans. Gets one night kill each night, and wins if all the shamen are dead, as he knows that they can’t win without the shamen, and he is reasonable.

La Mort, the God of Death and End: This God believes that humans are nothing but pitiful beings that shouldn’t exist. Now that they have started revolting, he has reasons to try and destroy them. La Mort gets one night kill every night. La Mort wins if all the Civilians are dead.

2. -Incontro Mafia-

Quote:
-The Story-

The Italian mafiosos gathered together every year for a meeting on a tropical, private island. It was known as a no-man’s-land, but together they had decided it would be their island. In the meetings, with the rules they had decided, they talked about who had the biggest ship, who had managed to make the most money in a year and everything traditional that mafiosos talk about.

Usually, these meetings were fun and easy: a big group of big men sitting under the tropical sun, smoking their cigars and drinking their drinks with the little umbrellas – although, if someone outsider would’ve seen, it would’ve been a very weird situation.

But not this year. One of the leaders was arrested by Interpol due to an anonymous clue, but the mafiosos found out quickly that one of their own had become a traitor. And it was soon to be found out that he was not the only one. There were traitors amongst them.

Thinking how to solve the problem, someone thought that they should hire a hit man to kill someone every day until all the traitors were dead, if the hit man just would get the needed money.

The mafiosos did have money, but to make it fair, everyone put the extra money into the vault until everyone had only 50,000 dollars. And they would of course start running out of money at some point, so they decided that everyone, who had given money to the hit man on the previous day, would get 10,000 dollars on the following day.

So, they called it a hit man and the hit man told them that he would need 100,000 dollars every day, to perform a kill. The person to first receive that amount of money on them would be killed.

-Day Rules-

1. Every player has $60,000 in the beginning of the game. If you voted on the previous day and only, if you voted, you will receive $10,000 on the following day.

2. You must vote like this +playername $cashamount. The player name can be anyone alive and the cash amount can be any ten thousand number from $10,000 to the amount of money you have. You can vote multiple people, as long as you don’t exceed your amount of money.

3. You must unvote like this -playername $cashamount. The same rule is here than in the rule 2, but you don’t have to remove all your money from a person. For example, if I vote AdeebNafees earlier with $30,000, I can later on the same day remove $20,000 or $10,000 from him. I don’t need to remove all my money, unless I want to.

4. You will only lose the money you have on the lynch decision at the end of the day. All other money will be given back to you, and you can use it on the following day.

5. If there isn’t enough money (2 times the amount needed for a lynch), everyone who voted will receive an extra $10,000. If there still isn’t enough money, the ones who voted will receive another $10,000 until there is enough money to perform a lynch.

6. If you don’t talk in 10 real life days, you will be replaced, or if a replace for you isn’t found, you will be modkilled at the end of the day. Inform the game runner if you are away, so that you won’t be modkilled for no reason.

-Night Rules-

1. No one speaks at night. Not even the dead.

2. The night lasts two real life days. If a person doesn’t send the game runner an action, the runner assume he/she doesn’t want to use an action. Also, if you are away for the night and have a night action, you can send the action to the game runner earlier.

-Roles-

Hit man ~ Game host

An unknown amount of traitors ~ Have decided to make a little extra money by giving clues to the Interpol about where to catch the biggest mafia leaders, but to get more information, had to come to the meeting. Can five times in the game take care of someone in the night by together deciding who to kill.

An honourless mafioso Hugo Cavallo ~ This mafioso can once in the game steal $50,000 from someone (or everything, if the target has less than $50,000). But if he would keep it, people would know he’s Hugo Cavallo, so he just decides to hide the money. This mafioso can be a traitor, if the random number generator decides so.

A blackmailer Lucas de Luca ~ This mafioso knows something about everyone, which puts him into a position, where he can blackmail anyone to put money on a target he chooses (at max all the money the blackmailed has). The blackmailed cannot tell about the blackmailing, although he does get to know who blackmailed him. Although, Lucas de Luca is a bit scared someone will find about the blackmailing, and he has decided he can only do it once to stay on the clear waters. This mafioso can be a traitor, if the random number generator decides so.

Brothers Mario and Luigi Acquati ~ These gentleman mafiosos have known each other before they were born, and know for sure neither is a traitor. Can chat together throughout the game.

Old mafioso Vigo Victore ~ A mafioso that has basically gone through everything in his life. He has a lot of money hidden inside his pockets, and with them, he can once in the game hire the hit man to kill someone during the night. This mafioso cannot be a traitor.

-Winning Conditions-

There are two game ending situations:
1. All traitors are eliminated.
2. The traitor population is 50% of the remaining players.

3. -For you anime lovers (Death Note Mafia)-

Quote:
Our story starts with a shinigami perched on the edge of the human world portal. His name was Ryuk. He held in his hand a small black notebook, which he then dropped into the swirling rift.
On the other side, an unsuspecting human who goes by the name of Kira noticed the book falling down onto the grounds outside his classroom window. Intrigued, Kira investigated the strange notebook, taking it home with him and spending a couple hours flicking through the pages. After reading the instructions given on the first page and testing it out on a small number of criminals who deserved to be punished, he realised that he was able to kill unsuspecting citizens by writing down their names into the notebook, predicting the time and cause of death.

This game is a mafia in which a number of people are given different roles to play, to eventually conquer and win over the opposing team. Each side must figure out who the other players characters are, and kill them before the other team kills you. The characters you will be given have a significant role to play in the game, you must work together using all your powers if you hope to succeed.
The list of characters and their abilities are as follows:

-Good-

Kira: Their ultimate goal is to serve justice to the world by killing off all evil people who have done wrong. Kira can night kill every night and is still able to vote every day.

Ryuk: Ryuk is Kira’s shinigami and can night kill. He knows the identity of Kira and cannot kill on the same night as Kira, Misa, Rem and Mikami. Is still able to vote.

Misa: A Japanese model who finds out about Kira and falls in love with him. She also carries a Death Note and cannot kill on the same night as Kira, Ryuk, Rem and Mikami.

Rem: Rem is Misa’s shinigami and can night kill. She knows the identity of Misa and cannot kill on the same night as Kira, Misa, Ryuk and Mikami.

Teru Mikami: Also believes in serving justice to the world and carries a Death Note with which he is able to night kill with every night, although he cannot kill on the same night as Kira, Ryuk, Misa and Rem.

-Bad-

L (Ryuzaki): Kira’s rival and threat. Can vote and one vote from him will count as two. Is able to night kill every day but there is only a 40% chance it will work (randomizer will be used to make the game fair).

Light Yagami: The son of Soichiro Yagami, part of the investigating team and a supporter of L. Can vote every day, one vote will count as two.

Watari: L’s right hand man. Knows everyone’s role in the game but cannot tell anyone. He does not have the ability to vote or night kill, but if killed off can send the player who’s character is L a description of one character on the opposing team or the investigation team, although L is not allowed to share this information with other members of the game.

Soichiro Yagami: Light’s father and the chief police officer in the investigation team. Is not able to vote for Light, as instead, the vote will be inflicted onto another random member selected by a randomizer (to make the game fair).

Touta Matsuda: The most inexperienced of the investigation team, but the most useful as he is able to night kill every 3 nights, but if he chooses a member of his own team, the night kill does not count and another vote can only be made on the following third night.

Raye Penber: An American investigator from the FBI, also trying to uncover the identity of Kira. Is able to investigate one person every night but it is not neccesary to do so.

-Neutral-

Citizens (x4): Are able to vote every day.

-Rules-

1. Abide by the Forum rules
2. No role revealing.
3. No cheating.
4. No sending other people hints of who you are.
Have fun!

4. -Western Mafia-

Quote:
This is going to be a different kind of mafia. It’s 10vs10 (Subject to change), and the names of the people on each team are clearly stated. However, their roles are kept secret.

There are two bandits in each team. They agree on someone to night kill (on their team) every night. Each day, both teams vote for someone on their team, who they think is a bandit. They are sent to battle the other team’s castaway. After a shootout, the winner is clear, because one has died and been revealed. If a bandit is voted off, the other does everything with 50% success rate. However, the settlers are superstitious, and believe that if a person survives two shootouts, he is pure of heart, and is welcomed back. If one is welcomed back, they can’t be voted for the next day.

If both bandits on a team are voted off, the team wins. Their team wins, and are protected the first 2-3 nights afterward. They merge with the other team, and again pick one person per day that they think is a bandit. Once all bandits are gone, winners are chosen. There may only be a few winners, though, so I might have to shake things up a little bit. (Fairly, mind you.)

Now, there’s also a twist to the merge. Obviously, those who came from the other camp are all not bandits? Wrong. I’ll reveal that they all realized life was short after killing the bandits, and decided to make life-changing decisions. The roles are shuffled, except unique roles. (that will be given out in the event of an odd number, or overshooting 20.)

-Roles-

Bandits (2 per team): They agree on someone to vote each night. If one is voted off, the other takes control with 50% success rate.
Sheriffs (1 per team): May investigate one person every two nights. If that person is a bandit, the investigation is revealed to the whole town.
Citizens (1 per team): Townies. No night action.
Gamblers (1 per team): Every night, they may choose a town’s castaway, that they think will win the shootout. If any time during the game they accumulate 3 wins, they are declared a winner.
Grave Robber (1 per team): Each night, starting from night two, this man picks a dead person who they’d like to take the role of. Then, the next night, they may use that role. The night after that, they may grave rob again, and so on. If they pick a bandit, nothing happens, and they can graverob again the next night.
Preachers (1 per team): Can protect a person from NK every night. Can’t protect themselves, though. Also, every 3rd night, these men may trade their protection powers for the night for the ability to bless a contender in a fight, making his odds in the favor.
Cheats (1 per team) The Cheat may, if they get in a shootout, cheat. They may choose to activate their ability in a shootout beforehand. Their ability is, if they ‘lose’ the shootout, they may take the other person down with them, and have a 20% chance to survive with a wound. This will expose them as the Cheat, though.
A Cheat with a wound can’t be in another shootout. They can’t be voted off, but they have a 20% chance to die at night. The preacher is also at their house every night praying, healing, and helping him achieve forgiveness. Because of this, the Preacher, if still alive, will witness the crime if the Cheat is NK’d.
Ex-criminal (1 per team): These men have turned their life around, but occasionally revisit the dark side. Can protect, NK, and double-vote once per game.

5. -Undead Mafia!-

Quote:
The game is set in a normal town that has recently been infected with the zombie virus. But these aren’t any old zombies, these are shape-shifting zombies. In the daylight, the zombies turn back into humans, with no recollection of the night before. At night, the infected wonder the streets, looking for BRAINS! When they find a human, they will try at their best to eat them. A third of the town has been infected, and the humans are trying to seek out the zombies and destroy them, returning the town to it’s former peace. Days and Nights will be 24 hours each. In the day time, people vote on who they think should be killed. In the night, people use their Night Actions (If they have any.) The game ends when either all the zombies are dead, or if there are x2 zombies than there are humans.

-Roles-
-Villagers-

6 Townies – Regular person, does nothing but vote.
2 Soldiers – Armed and dangerous, can kill one person every night. They have to agree on the one person they want to kill.
1 Doctor – Uses medical know-how to bring someone back alive.
1 Detective – Very clever, the detective can investigate and find two people’s roles. He can also stop someone from being lynched once.
1 Weapons Dealer – Can provide a random person with shotgun every 2 nights. If a zombie tries to Night Kill them, they have a 50% chance of surviving.
1 Zombie Repellant Seller – Quite an important job, he can protect one person each night.
1 Mayor – The head honcho. If killed, the Zombies win. He can’t be voted out, and NK’s have a 50% chance of working.
-Zombies-

3 Normal Zombies – A regular brain-eater, can NK someone once per night, with a 25% of nothing happening.
1 Boomer Zombie – Fat, can kill one person throughout the game. He can kill another person, but will die in the process.
1 Necromancer Zombie – Twice in the game he can turn a dead player into a normal zombie. If he revives the detective, he becomes an enlightened one. Can’t NK.
1 Enlightened Zombie – The person he votes for every day has a 20% chance of dying. Can NK, with 50% chance fo fail.
1 Ice Zombie – Can stop someone doing their night actions once every night.
1 UNDEAD ZOMBIE! – Has two lives. Can NK, with 50% chance of fail.

6. -Animalistic Mafia-

Quote:
-Roles-
-Good-

Elephant: One of the Gentle Giants of the good guys. Knows the Giraffe. He’s old so a few of his memories pass him by at times, but an elephant never forgets, so he can remember somebodies role each night.

Giraffe: The other Gentle Giant. He knows the Elephant and oversees the rest of the animal planet. </bad pun> He can find out what one person did each night, but not what their role is.

Gorilla: Strongest of the good animals. He can DK every other day.

Zebra: An animal that some people say curse other animals. It can curse an animal every other night and It will die on the second day after the curse is placed. (+5 points if you get the reference.)

Mongoose: Has a bitter rivalry with the cobra. He searches to find the cobra each night. If he finds the cobra, the cobra dies.

Ferret: He’s fast and agile. He can avoid any night action the happens to him 3 nights in the game.

Cow: The doctor. Uses his four stomachs to regurgitate a concoction that can prevent one animal from dying each night.

Llama: Spits on one animal’s eyes, making them unable to do a night action.

Goat: The goat is an angry animal, and likes to bump things. Every night, can bump a player so that if the player has a night action it will randomly redirect.

Koala(x2): Very drowsy. He is only awake long enough to post his vote each day. However, his vote counts for 2 because the other animals feel bad for him.
-Bad-

Cheetah: Very fast and good at striking his prey. He can NK each night.

Jaguar: Very sneaky and blends in with the night. He finds out the role of one person each night.

Crocodile: Crashes into a victim every other night, takes out a knife and gives him a horrible scar. Scarred people appear as mafia when investigated..

Warthog: Doesn’t appear threatening enough to be a mafia, so when investigated, found innocent. Takes place of the Cheetah when it dies.

Cobra: Bitter rivals with the mongoose. He searches to find the mongoose each night. If he finds the mongoose, the mongoose dies.
-Third Party-

Hyena: The joker of the group. Wins if lynched.

Monkey: Another joker in the group. Wins if NK’d.

Lion: Can NK each night. Wins if he is the last man standing.
Have fun!

7. -Biological Mafia-

Quote:
As the title suggests, this mafia game has to do with the human body’s biology. So, expect things like lungs, heart, etc. Let’s get some roles out there, shall we?

-Roles-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Human Body-

Heart: The core of the human body. It takes three attacks to kill it, and when it dies, the human body loses the next day. (X1)

Lungs: The second most important organs in this game. They provide healing to the other units. When a Red Blood Cell dies, every night, there is a 10% chance it will revive if at least one lung is still alive. Only one RBC can be resurrected every day. (X2)

Skin: The primary defensive structure in this game. It takes two hits to kill the skin, and until it dies, other body parts get a 80% Night Kill immunity. (X1)

White Blood Cell: The secondary defensive measures. Ever day, they can defend one creature, and if they succeed in doing so, as in some sort of enemy attacks the guy they’re defending, the attacker has a 10% chance to die.(X1)

Plasma: The investigators of the human body. Every day, they get to see if a character is a mafia or a non-mafia. (X1)

Platelets: These guys know who the skin is, and vice-versa. Every day, if the skin is damaged, they may sacrifice one of themselves to heal it. Or, if it would be killed, two can sacrifice themselves to keep it alive and restore it. (X3)

Red Blood Cell: The normal people of the town. However, if all RBC’s die, after 5 turns, the human team loses, the same happens if both lungs die. (X6)
-Bacteria, Viruses and Parasites-
-Bacteria-
Standard: This guy can Night Kill. Simple as that. Less damage versus skin; it takes 4 standard hits to kill the skin. (X1)

Bloodseeker: These devilish little guys can directly pierce the skin, if it is damaged. IF they attack a red blood cell, it takes 2 days to kill it, and optionally, it can spend another day to transform it. It has a 75% chance of turning into a bacteria, or a 25% chance of anything else other thn the major organs or the parasite. (X1)

-Viruses-
Standard: These guys can Night Kill, and deal double damage versus the heart if they hit it. They are unable to attack if the skin is at full health. (X1)

Flesh-Eater: This guy is devious. When he attacks, and is blocked by the skin, he infects the skin. After 3 days, it will die. Nothing else. (X1)

-Parasites-
Parasite: The big bad of the game. When he attacks, he digs into the target killing them one day from then. After killing, it produces a mini-parasite, which has the same ability, but takes two turns. However, if the parasite dies, all of the spawns also die. And if the infected target is Night Killed or Lynched, he dies with them.

8. -Squad Mafia-

Quote:
This is, obviously, a mafia. However, it’s got a much different team design than most mafias. Instead of two or three larger factions, each side is just a group of four. Each squad has the below roles:

The Poisoner (x2): Can give a target player one poison counter every night. When a player has four poison counters, they die.
The Doctor: Can cure a target player of all poison counters. This also lowers the number needed to kill them by one.
The Forewarned: Knows one person in their squad and one person that isn’t.

There are going to be as many squads as necessary for the signed people (see below for how the signups work). There are also three neutral roles that get used if not enough people sign up to make a new squad:

The Psycho: If voted off, kills all who voted for him. Wins if he’s the last one standing.
The Fireproof: Wins only if voted off.
The Killer: NKs one random person every night. Wins if he’s the last one standing.

9. -Mafia ~ The Borderlines-

Quote:
-The Borderline-

The year is 1861, and the American Civil War has just erupted from a disagreement over food in Fort Sumter, to an all-out civil war between the North and South. As a soldier, your noble goal is to kill the opposing side. But is just the role of soldier too insignificant? This is a perfect time ro rank up, won’t you say?

This will run as a usual Mafia would. There is, however, a special way to recieve roles. Everyone starts as a Private, except for 2 publicly known roles of Abe and Davis. Whenever an opposing side member is nk’ed, the attacker goes up one rank. And vice-versa. When an opposing side is voted off, the first person to vote for him ranks up. And also vice-versa. When the president dies, a player is voted for to be a replacement.
-Union-

1) Abe Lincoln – Can investigate. Can promote or demote a player every 2 Nights including first Night.

9) Soldiers – Begin as privates.

-Confederacy-

1) Jefferson Davis – Can Nk. Can Dk every 3 Days including first day.

9) Soldiers - Begin as privates.
-Ranks-

Private: Townies
Seargent: Can Nk
Colonel: Choose a player. If Rank 1-2, controls them into nk’ing a player.
Regiment: If voted or Nk’ed, first one to vote or attacker dies. Used only once.
Division: Can Nk and Day protect.
Commander: Chooses one player. I will pick a random role for them to perform.

Battles/events will somewhat be based off of actual historical events.

10. -Pokarnor's Mafia-

Quote:
The game will be divided into 3 teams, with 5 people each.
The teams are like this:

Gunner (1x): Can NK one person per night.

Guard (1x): Can Protect one person from being NK every night.

Detective (1x): Can discover one person’s role each night.

Blocker (1x): Can prevent one person from performing his action each night. Knows the Stalker on his team.

Stalker (1x): Can discover what night action someone performs each night, but it won’t reveal what team the person is on or who he performed the action on. Knows the Blocker on his team.

All players may vote on who to lynch during the day.

There are 3 teams:

Red Team
Blue Team
Green Team

11. ~Farm Mafia~

Quote:
The Govenrment has been looking at your
farm for a long time. You in that
rotten shack and the infertile field.

Survive in this epic struggle between
man Vs man Vs animal vs plant vs
alcohol!

Roles

Government

Government Official X1: Can either Nk or investisgate. Knows his crew.

Government Spy X1 : Can investigate someone per night. Can choose one time to investigate 2.

Government Agent X2: Can Nk.

Government Scientist X1: Knows the Plants. Can turn them into Alcohol yet immune to them. Can do this every 3 nights.

Farmers

Wise Old Man X1: Can investigate one person and protect one person per night.

Bartender X1: Can protect one person per night. If it’s a plant, it will die in 2 days.

Farmers X2: Can Nk one per night. Can also choose one person per 2 nights. That person survives one attack if its a plant or animal. Knows each other.

Animals

Chicken X1: Reveals the first person attempting to kill it.

Cow X1: Kills the first person attempting to kill it. Can also day kill with 50% success rate but will reveal itself.

Pig X2: Can Nk

Fly X1: Can reveal one person every night to the animals.

Plants

Elderberry X1: Can investigate one person and reveal it to the plants. Knows the plants.

Poison Berry X1: Kills the players that attack it and has a 50% chance of surviving.

Grapes X2: If selected by the Bartender, it will morph into Alcohol.

(Apple Trees) Can protect one person every day. Can Nk every 2 days.

(Alcohol) Can choose one person to have their ability negated every 2 days. They will know who they chose. Can do this every 2 days.

Structures

Slaughter House X1 Can Nk.

Shed X1 Knows the Structures. Can revive one every 3 nights with 25% chance of success.

Barn X1 Chooses one time in the game to let the Pigs have 2 kills yet be immune to them. It will be revealed to the Pigs.

12. ~Good vs. Evil~

Quote:
The king's daughter has been assassinated by the evil. The king is very upset and wants the evil dead. The evil are disguised and the people must vote to hang some one during the day. Everyone knows who the King is.

-Instructions-

There are day and night rounds.
Can't tell others your role.
If you are dead you CANNOT speak (post) If you wish to discuss the game, make a new thread or use PM's.

-How to Win

Good: When all the evil are dead.
Evil: When King is dead.

-Good Roles-

King: knows who Royal adviser and bodyguards are. Can vote to hang.

Townsmen: If a body guard is killed in the first day or night round a random townsmen becomes a bodyguard. No night powers. Can vote to hang.

Bodyguard: These are The King's bodyguards. The King can not die until the body guards are dead. There are two. Can arrest someone and learn their role, The person they arrest spends the night in jail making his/her night power void. Can vote to hang.

Wizard: Can protect someone each night, even himself. Can not protect same person two nights in a row. Can vote to hang.

Healer: Can bring one person back to life each game and learn their role. Becomes normal townsmen when he revives someone. Can vote to hang.

Royal Adviser: Can learn someones role every night but can't tell King until the next night. Can vote to hang.

Former Evil: Knows who the Evil Leader is. Can vote to hang.

-Bad Roles-

Evil leader: When assassin dies he gains the ability to assassinate. When Spy dies he gains the ability to learn someones role each night. Can vote to hang.

Assassin:Can assassinate someone every night. Can vote to hang.

Spy: Can learn role power each night. Can vote to hang.

Regular: If a Evil person is hung the first day you become that person. Can vote to hang.

Last edited by dylsupreme1 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am 
 YIM  Profile

i have a good site for mafia

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

advanced roles

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:31 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Make sure it make since

I love it.

Seth wrote:
And watch. Youll chase everyone away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 pm 
Major
Major

I can run a game of WKRH if you want. Done it before, but it requires activity...

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

1. http://es.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopi ... 46&t=13800
(yes, I was flash9k)

2. http://es.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=110

I haven't finished looking through the list, but I've a sneaky suspicion I've done several of these games before under different names.

Popularity contest sounds like a whole lotta *CENSORED*. Anybody up for it?

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

:shock: What a long post I took 5 days to read it..... I'm just scroling down....

YEAH!!!
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:00 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Totally forgot about this. I'll finish the mafia section, should get at least 30 or 40 different variations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WELL i am not i a mafia .....
that is all i can say

i am a *CENSORED* cat
ha ha