It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: TLG moved against F
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

Jamie1970 wrote:
Random speaks the truth and nothing but the truth

and nap is a peace of *CENSORED* hitler had one with russia and broke it did u see the russian run around shouting backstab no they got up of there ass and kicked some ass now on other terms putting the blame on karl because he is leader is wrong and every1 knows a good leader does not take action on his own its put to a vote

nap to relics came out and i see 5 relics out already

Hero u put up a fight

Sorry but Hitler in no way is equal to TLG or even this game. So this whole post was kind of pointless. I also wish I understood. Obviously someone had the idea to attack us and obviously someone ok'd it. If it is not the leader ok-ing things, then the alliances is not run properly. (Not saying this is the case with Karl, but just making my point)

So you put up a good fight, but this in no way is valid on this game.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hero wrote:
But ask around a NAP is a non-aggression pact, attacking is aggression therefore the NAP was broke.

Finally the correct way to say this situation. *Applauds* :) I don't mean to come at you like I'm attacking you cause I don't mean for you to take it that way. Also I don't know what is going on so therefore I'm not speaking for any alliance. I'm just speaking on the truths of Backstabbing.

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

your saying the leader does as hewants maybe in F but in TLG we all agree on things here we dont jump into things at let one rule yes Karl is the leader and one of the best leaders i played under since the old client

as i said good fight it was not backstab what was done was done fair and your leader knows the truth but if you all listen to him well we know who the boss is there

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 am 
Major
Major

F deserve to die...go TLG!!! :D

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Random wrote:
Lol Calling me a coward because I said I would go for the win against a weaker alliance?? I'm pretty sure that makes me smart. A just a simple We are allied til the relics come out isn't a strong NAP. Eventually we are going to get bored just waiting around.

i agree with Random, why it's called a strategy game if you can't be smart? It's an internet game, i can just make a new colony name next era and have the thing called "honor" again :lol:

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

socialmisfit1 wrote:

You will never win an era. :D

gino948 wrote:
Random wrote:
Lol Calling me a coward because I said I would go for the win against a weaker alliance?? I'm pretty sure that makes me smart. A just a simple We are allied til the relics come out isn't a strong NAP. Eventually we are going to get bored just waiting around.

i agree with Random, why it's called a strategy game if you can't be smart? It's an internet game, i can just make a new colony name next era and have the thing called "honor" again :lol:

Because everyone invests time and money in game - you grow bonds and make promises. Your reputation is all you keep, at the end of the era the crystals, power, all goes to dust. The reputation you hold - the way people remember you - lasts and can aid or harm you other era's.

Random, random, random. I used to have so much respect for you, you were nice and loyal. What happened to you? Power got to your head bro?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm 
News Team
News Team

Less of a NAP and more of an MDP, we actually held 2 pacts.

1 pact was a MDP against L. If one alliance moved against L, the other was also at war against L, and if L declared on one, the other had to declare on L.

The 2nd pact was as such, whether you call it a NAP or MDP, or alliance, idk.

The terms were:

1. This pact will end whenever all 10 relics are in possession of both parties.

2. This pact by no means explains what happens after 10 relics are in possession, that is to be discussed later

3. Both alliance may not attack each other during this pact.

4. Both alliances are not bound to protection but encouraged to do so

5. Both alliances will set their own boundaries of their territory as the game develops and as deemed fair by both leaders.

Yes, it's a backstab.

Yes, it happens in BD

Yes, I reserve the right to be a little ticked off by the matter, but in the end it is a game and I hold no grudge besides the fact that I will be least likely to trust the players in TLG, and least likely to play with any of them.

Random, you don't play this era seriously and yet you talk seriously about it. Go do something more productive with your hands and mouth and give some girl much needed loving.

Tier, I make my comments to Karl directly because he is responsible for what the alliance does...no matter what. That falls straight on the leader's shoulders and no one elses. That orange flag signifies the entire responsibility of the alliance, and the head of that alliance.

Therefore, if you have a leader you do not wish to follow orders from, you will tarnish his reputation. If a leader makes an order that you're against, but go with it anyways, you will tarnish your own reputation as well as him tarnishing his own.

I will go sleep now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 am 
Major
Major

Lolowut wrote:
Less of a NAP and more of an MDP, we actually held 2 pacts.

1 pact was a MDP against L. If one alliance moved against L, the other was also at war against L, and if L declared on one, the other had to declare on L.

The 2nd pact was as such, whether you call it a NAP or MDP, or alliance, idk.

The terms were:

1. This pact will end whenever all 10 relics are in possession of both parties.

2. This pact by no means explains what happens after 10 relics are in possession, that is to be discussed later

3. Both alliance may not attack each other during this pact.

4. Both alliances are not bound to protection but encouraged to do so

5. Both alliances will set their own boundaries of their territory as the game develops and as deemed fair by both leaders.

Yes, it's a backstab.

Yes, it happens in BD

Yes, I reserve the right to be a little ticked off by the matter, but in the end it is a game and I hold no grudge besides the fact that I will be least likely to trust the players in TLG, and least likely to play with any of them.

Random, you don't play this era seriously and yet you talk seriously about it. Go do something more productive with your hands and mouth and give some girl much needed loving.

Tier, I make my comments to Karl directly because he is responsible for what the alliance does...no matter what. That falls straight on the leader's shoulders and no one elses. That orange flag signifies the entire responsibility of the alliance, and the head of that alliance.

Therefore, if you have a leader you do not wish to follow orders from, you will tarnish his reputation. If a leader makes an order that you're against, but go with it anyways, you will tarnish your own reputation as well as him tarnishing his own.

I will go sleep now.

he got you good Proffesor F:P go on admit it! they probibly were tricking you with the NAP

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am 
Major
Major

Alexanderkitty wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

You will never win an era. :D

PPC are the greatest aliance in e3 only ones to have ended on the top 3 every era since creation go PPC :D die F :twisted:

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 pm 
News Team
News Team

I could get Rank 3 as an alliance by recruiting a bunch of newbs from the server and not donating, but last time I did that I got rank 1 as an alliance..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next