It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
We both know KoH won't leave the fight at indochina or RUN falls apart real quick. Pretty sure RMO can hold their own against an army though they're all experienced enough.

Andrew already confirmed tick 2500 round ends though so keep pushing on our agents we're waiting :)

what are you talking about? when you build a new colony you get an auto message from andrew. it says 3000 ticks.
this is ridiculous if he changes it now.

EDIT:

UPDATE: Michael Rosen confirmed that era on 1 tick earth world is 3000 ticks long.

looks like your agents need to work a bit harder now :)

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Phew!! Cant have the era end at tick 2500, or half way through now, can we? That will be a travesty of the entire era. Apart from the trash talk, how many people here agree that this is one of the best eras they have played :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
Phew!! Cant have the era end at tick 2500, or half way through now, can we? That will be a travesty of the entire era. Apart from the trash talk, how many people here agree that this is one of the best eras they have played :D

I seen and played better :lol:

It actually surprises me that KOH would leave their colonies defenseless like that. I seen and played in many eras where doing that ends quite badly and I believe one of those eras I was playing with Kent.

Also, Golden rules of BD.

Trust No One That Is Not On Your Side near Your Hive.(Neutrals are obviously the most threatening)
And
Always Have A Back Up Plan/Hive(Backstabbers exist after all)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

They didnt really have to. We suspected this might happen and they had relocation spots near us anyway. Only Random didnt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I wasn't fully updated on the relocation back up spot. Til to late. Which I am fine with. And for us not going for a win in the first place this doesn't set us back at all...We lost 80 crystals...big deal. We still have our strong force which ARMT and ARM keep running from. So all in all...RMO did nothing to us. And trust me I don't leave because I got conquered :) I'll be out of it soon haha...

This is one of the most action packed era I have played in a long time yes...but not the best all time :)

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

The best Ive played was the SYN vs Elements era. This one comes a close second :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Zeze got caught sleeping :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

and many more to come :)

Sucks to be the new guy for ARMT now hah

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:04 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
I had my chat with Robb we're good. He's just a short fuse bastard just like me...and listens to inactive useless players like Rain. But for the rest let bygones be bygones.

As for the era...it ends when I say it does...and that is tick 3000 or more. Why? Cause Michael is not stupid enough to upset his best client and give up another few hundred dollars of winnings. To be more precise, era ends when ARM dies. Bank on that

Lol, inactive and useless? That's rich. So this game doesn't consume my life like it does for most, I could play just as well as anyone else I just prefer to actually get sleep and spend my money on other things. Coming from you, that comment was laughable.

Quote:
As for you taking sides I have no problem with it at all. We did message you earlier, and you chose ARM, and am sure you havent got any hate over here on the forums or ingame.

If you only knew the amount of hate I'm getting from my choices in E1. But once again, it's all laughable. People take this game way too seriously. But, after reading your message, I guess it's all a matter of perspective in regards to playing with certain people. People do what they wanna do, can't fight it.

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Rain you are the biggest example of a BD loser I know. You played E1 15 times never won never even came close. POZ is a joke every era still you keep coming.

I landed you a hand when you needed it then you bit it five times over. You have no character, no skill, no clue. All you have is a big mouth that keeps flapping and causing me minor headaches.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 44  Next