It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i think you guys are taking this too far

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:08 pm 
Private
Private

I agree. This has gone too far. The fact that you could get pissed at someone in real life over what happens in a game is immature in every sense of the word.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

cant let a game get between your guys friendships

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gevorg wrote:
It's the time to eat some vehicules `;..;' yummy

Gev, your stupid move is a good competitor for the "most stupid move of the era" title in a good competition with RMO's move and very few others.

No, you are not gonna eat any vehicle. let me give you the BR before it happens:

Losses: 600 laser troopers+ 250 rifles
killes: 75 rifles
Battle lasted 1 round

i can't believe how the respected leader of ARA turned into...well...that. sad.

@RMO: you are celebrating now. much like UB, ARM2, lion and more before you. im happy for you that you feel important. after all, it is very hard to attack empty colonies. don't fly over yourself mates, you are just another one in the list of ARM's meatshields, and if time doesn't run out, you will end up the same as them.

1000 ticks to go, let's see how it will end.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I agree. This has gone too far. The fact that you could get pissed at someone in real life over what happens in a game is immature in every sense of the word.

I am not pissed at them for their decisions ingame. But when you know someone in RL, you expect them to behave differently and treat you differently ingame, because you are not dealing with circular colonies anymore. Unless people understand that they can keep ranting about how this is "just a game". When it comes to people you know, it isnt "just a game" anymore.

I personally had requested Brian, to not harm any of RUN or KoH. I didnt even ask him to attack ARM, cuz they were allies. I dont expect help, just dont ruin my game for me, when you actually know me. I never do that. But well, guess the crystals were more tempting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 pm 
Private
Private

And I understand that Allen, but I don't get pissed at my friends when they kill me on CoD, or Halo, or whatever. It is only a game, even if they are a bit underhanded. I respect RMO decision, they want to play, and not just sit there the whole round. I mean, who the hell wants to do that?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aviturg wrote:
gevorg wrote:

Gev, your stupid move is a good competitor for the "most stupid move of the era" title in a good competition with RMO's move and very few others.

No, you are not gonna eat any vehicle. let me give you the BR before it happens:

Battle lasted 1 round

i can't believe how the respected leader of ARA turned into...well...that. sad..

i knew this before attacking ^^ so no worries, i didn't except more

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm 
Captain
Captain

gevorg wrote:
aviturg wrote:
gevorg wrote:

Battle lasted 1 round

i can't believe how the respected leader of ARA turned into...well...that. sad..

i knew this before attacking ^^ so no worries, i didn't except more

Except you just wrote that it was time to eat vecs...admit it..this was one damn stupid suicide on your part.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
I respect RMO decision, they want to play, and not just sit there the whole round.

they want to play? attacking empty colonies of their friends is your idea of playing?

and also, don't try to sell me this BS about "they got bored and wanted to play". they started attacking KOH as for the direct request (probably begging) of PoZ, which is basically one more alliance in your meatshields list.
If they really wanted to play - sure, come out and play. pick an alliance to fight with, and fight. Attacking empty colonies with 200 squads and nukes is not fighting, i would have told you what it is, but it would get me banned.

And ofc you respect their decision, they are helping you... DUH!

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aviturg wrote:
apollo wrote:
I respect RMO decision, they want to play, and not just sit there the whole round.

they want to play? attacking empty colonies of their friends is your idea of playing?

and also, don't try to sell me this BS about "they got bored and wanted to play". they started attacking KOH as for the direct request (probably begging) of PoZ, which is basically one more alliance in your meatshields list.
If they really wanted to play - sure, come out and play. pick an alliance to fight with, and fight. Attacking empty colonies with 200 squads and nukes is not fighting, i would have told you what it is, but it would get me banned.

And ofc you respect their decision, they are helping you... DUH!

you didnt see the japanese telling america they were gonna bomb the hell out of pearl harbor, no they just went and did it. surprise attacks, backstabs, spies, etc. are all a part of war and this game that we all, or should, know
i respect there decision, knowing im probably gonna be next

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 44  Next