It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: UnderGround Nation
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Lol nice pics :)

Previous:AKA, BoS, CAE, RAWR, SoL, TFF, TRL

Current:WW2-M1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I post in this thread in the hopes of being able to be called a lieutenant.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Lieutenant Xeru, Your wish is my command.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Your pics make me want to play BD again...

Anyways, I remember your policy when we first played together (was also my last era before I hung up the saddle... for now anyways). While good in paper, you screaming "WE'RE DEAD!, YOU CAN'T KILL US!" into the broadcasts was kinda ridiculous IMO. We vied to be competitive, but sending our armies to the death over and over and over... and over again was counter-productive, and essentially made us into a trolling alliance (don't deny it; suicide tactics didn't get us far and only annoyed the hell outta the other alliances), not a competitive one.

Hope you changed this WuXing, and if I ever get back into BD I might just look you guys up again for another era.

Also, I still stress that you WILL be an Asian girl by the end of your time with UG, I was just one o the lucky ones.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MmCm6 wrote:
Your pics make me want to play BD again...

Anyways, I remember your policy when we first played together (was also my last era before I hung up the saddle... for now anyways). While good in paper, you screaming "WE'RE DEAD!, YOU CAN'T KILL US!" into the broadcasts was kinda ridiculous IMO. We vied to be competitive, but sending our armies to the death over and over and over... and over again was counter-productive, and essentially made us into a trolling alliance (don't deny it; suicide tactics didn't get us far and only annoyed the hell outta the other alliances), not a competitive one.

Hope you changed this WuXing, and if I ever get back into BD I might just look you guys up again for another era.

Also, I still stress that you WILL be an Asian girl by the end of your time with UG, I was just one o the lucky ones.

Lieutenant Major Sir, I am unsure of the time frame that you were a member. However your description of things seems correct. Over the years the UG Soldiers have been creating and building a strategy to combat the top alliances. As you know these alliances seem to have endless resources. Then their subs, no one wonders why you stopped playing lol.

We have chosen not to stop. I ask that you return, I am sure with the experience we have with UG policy and the knowledge of the game we can train a new set of soldiers, to continue our death march. If you want to be competitive you will need to sell you soul to the politics of BD. Sir UG Soldiers will rally via broadcast as we please. We will not place our pride nor our values aside for what you claim is a competitive alliance?

You can be assured that the strategies created over the years do work. I am sure you use some of the same strategies. However, it is much easier to rape your victims with 20+ squads of tanks. Squads and tanks we do not have. So our strategies need to be a bit more colorful if you will. CazrNick left us with a few rules of warfare.

1. Do not choose an enemy. Your enemy will chose you.
2. Weaken your enemy before every attack.
3. Life is not given to you by a protector. You earn your life by sacrificing it for your Nation.

Last edited by WuXingII on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ah guerrilla warfare for the sake of wreaking havoc? Sounds like me before alliances started recruiting me. I would've remained the same in that era too if you guys haven't "negotiated" my way in lol. Anyways, should I come back, that'll probably be my first few weeks as well, and I might try and play with you guys again. Good luck with your rounds then good general, but again I suggest that you at least try and build up before raids, and allow time in between to recoup.

Anyways, you really don't remember me? It's only been a couple months, and The Poor Fellow does not like being forgotten.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

so i did some tweaking and now i can play on earth worlds :) (your pics are very motivating...)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 am 
Corporal
Corporal

You both are welcome to join if you wish. Currently our focus is on the next era. I am following through with Operation Repopulate China. Lieutenant Major MmCm6 you might remember this.

In a nut shell the UG Nation will be expanding and I will be creating 5 alliances and from these players we will find the elite and coordinate for the next era. I have already Built 3 alliances and currently weeding out the inactive players and merging players into active teams.

With your help and exp we can easily hand select the best UG Soldiers the Nation has to offer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm 
Private
Private

Suicide missions and terror operations serve two important purposes in BD:

-First, and most simply, they train new players and teach the basic strategies of the game.

-Second, and most importantly, it keeps backstabbers at bay. The smart ones take notice that we are not for games. The others... they might beat us, but they will never recover from the battle. This has been evidenced time and time again.

Join the Underground Network and see for yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Max B thank you Sir. As you see we have cleared most of the enemy gates and radar from around the planned area. Continue defending UG Ops as new members relocate.

That was great how you split that 10 Squad build up on the priority gate with a quick spam attack. I knew as soon as I saw their first squad go to defend your spam attack that the gate they were sitting on was going to be yours in just a few ticks. Smooth man.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next