It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 536
Gender: male
1 person vs 9-10 players and you brag about Victories lol, that one Person (Lettuce) has kept you still for the last 3 days :) show him some credit guys lol.

_________________
(ROTF)
(DETH)
(MES)
(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm
Posts: 287
Langy wrote:
1 person vs 9-10 players and you brag about Victories lol, that one Person (Lettuce) has kept you still for the last 3 days :) show him some credit guys lol.

it's more like only 2-3 players actually, and those 3 players weren't playing for real :lol:
with his units he can kill us by himself yet he can't, just proof that he sucks :lol:

_________________
Image
ARM-DETH-AL-WWs-SoTF-LIS
IGN:Chloie, Bonus, McDobol, Sonic, BumbleV, Ino of Inquisition
Highest power: 314
Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 pm
Posts: 159
lol kept us still? xD i get threats from blue and gold that ima get conquered any day and i dont see yall anywhere near my hive so i suggest we all stop talkin and start playin

_________________
Image
names:
Ma Chao
Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 536
Gender: male
Kerss wrote:
lol kept us still? xD i get threats from blue and gold that ima get conquered any day and i dont see yall anywhere near my hive so i suggest we all stop talkin and start playin


Advice taken :)

_________________
(ROTF)
(DETH)
(MES)
(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:27 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 am
Posts: 24
Gender: male
Some N4me squads from Asmodai...

Here the link from the br.

http://gyazo.com/586b46051a9d135acb10eda5cf692c34

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm
Posts: 98
btw everyone.... gold has killed more troops then anyone on f2. average 40 squads a day for last week. when I can be bothered I will post the br's :P

but seriously we are killing it! and by it I mean tit. we are killing tit!

_________________
Founder of TLA
F6 Leader (TLA#3)
F6 Leader (Back To Back 2x TLA#1)
M3 Leader (NO)
M2 Leader (HOT)
M1 Leader (MUFF)
F2 Leader (Consecutively 5x TLA#1)

All Records F2!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 3025
Location: Look outside of the window, look to the tree... See the figure? That's not me.
Gender: male
Mmm subs... Mmm.. Exp food... Yum yum yum. Can we feast on that meal too, once the main stops trying to clinch onto mah continent? :3


I feel since you have so many tits there, we may as well share! No touching each other though...

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander V


Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 707
Gender: male
I'd like to clear a few things up. There's alot of broadcasts flying around trash talking each other.

To start, Ma Chao, ECO1 has been assaulting everything you guys had near the whole west continent for days, repeatedly you guys have retreated and ran. And tried to storm again the next day only to run away a few ticks later. Don't say ECO1 is lucky they have Gold or Blue or whoever. ECO1 has single-handedly held you guys back and made you fall back. Gold did this same thing for a few days, but as soon as ECO1 got there, they drove you back working with Blue.

Next, at AlphaLeader, I have been speaking with multiple people in ECO1, all have been doing almost an equal amount of work. Don't try to talk down on one member for doing what he is supposed to in a time of war. He drove you guys back as well as TITA or whatever they are now.

Lastly, Tyson Rios, he supposedly killed MOST of shiny blastoise's units, when shiny blastoise lost barely any and tyson took 200 KIA.

Anyway, don't talk down on someone who has been pushing you back and making you retreat repeadetly.

_________________
Image
Image
Follow BD on Twitter!
Image
Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Posts: 47
Hero wrote:
I'd like to clear a few things up. There's alot of broadcasts flying around trash talking each other.

To start, Ma Chao, ECO1 has been assaulting everything you guys had near the whole west continent for days, repeatedly you guys have retreated and ran. And tried to storm again the next day only to run away a few ticks later. Don't say ECO1 is lucky they have Gold or Blue or whoever. ECO1 has single-handedly held you guys back and made you fall back. Gold did this same thing for a few days, but as soon as ECO1 got there, they drove you back working with Blue.

Next, at AlphaLeader, I have been speaking with multiple people in ECO1, all have been doing almost an equal amount of work. Don't try to talk down on one member for doing what he is supposed to in a time of war. He drove you guys back as well as TITA or whatever they are now.

Lastly, Tyson Rios, he supposedly killed MOST of shiny blastoise's units, when shiny blastoise lost barely any and tyson took 200 KIA.

Anyway, don't talk down on someone who has been pushing you back and making you retreat repeadetly.

we are quite proud of eco1, so many new players there yet learning so fast :mrgreen:

_________________
Alex: still waiting for those BRs

KOB: a strategy game where loyalty comes above ALL, you BD players should try it...not really, admin wrecked it


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: F2 era SiCK, Poke alliances, and LODB n such
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 am
Posts: 2
Gender: male
I'm not saying I did it by myself, but I did that last push to take them dragons.
as soon as i got them, and the alliance pushed up. TITA they ditched... AlphaLeader wanted to join eco1 because he thought he's alliance was bad yet hes being a bigmouth... awkies when the alliance find out he actually doesn't like them.. :)
BTW my alliance now wants to kick me for apparently crap talking in the broadcast... sucks
im not even joking


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl