It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: BD at its worse
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Avi, Again what does any of this have to do with your condoned farming.

The only thing Ill respond is about my password. I didn't realize how misinformed you are. My password is not common knowledge. In the past I had one person with my password. Not for account sharing, about trust.

Nevertheless, I do not need anyone taking care of my account, move my units, or whatever else it is you guys do when account sharing. I seem to be very capable all by lonesome.

Allen, your very brave on the forum. I'm wondering if you would be so brave in a combat zone. I wonder if you would be injured like I was would you see the world different. I wonder if you would try and drag my name in the mud in front of my face.
But you are doing it here. You get mad cuz I point out the truth. Is not an admin in your alliance? What is the crime I committed? Out of respect I probably could have said something to her first. I didn't. My bad, I was heated.

I want to argue with you, but I have learned that sometimes its better to be happy then right.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
In the past I had one person with my password. Not for account sharing, about trust.

Everyone that account shares trusts the person they share it with Gary. If you think we account share, we would have been banned by now. We aren't. Hence we didn't.

Quote:
Allen, your very brave on the forum. I'm wondering if you would be so brave in a combat zone. I wonder if you would be injured like I was would you see the world different. I wonder if you would try and drag my name in the mud in front of my face.
But you are doing it here. You get mad cuz I point out the truth. Is not an admin in your alliance? What is the crime I committed? Out of respect I probably could have said something to her first. I didn't. My bad, I was heated.

I want to argue with you, but I have learned that sometimes its better to be happy then right.

Secondly, this is not about being brave. This is about what makes sense and what doesnt. No I will never go to a combat zone. Because I am not in the army. But what does this have to do with anything on Battledawn? Why do you have this necessity to bring your career up over a game? Avi is a veteran too. Rob is a veteran. Do they do that?(I didnt even know you were in the army though) Its not me that is dragging your name in the mud, you are doing it to yourself. And yes, Id be brave enough to say that to your face in real life too.

You are not pointing out the truth. You are simply accusing people, for no reason. Yes an admin plays in our team. But the admin is simply a player here. Not an admin. We have lost battles too you know. If we had admins in our team to our advantage, we wouldn't have lost anything till now.

Your last statement sums it up all. Am happy if you are happy venting. But you are right, that you arent right on this one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i think we both made our points pretty well.
i'm not gonna keep on arguing with you. just would say that imo Admins should play as much as possible, since they don't have admin powers in the servers which they don't admin, and it keeps their knowledge of how the game actually played. but this is only my opinion
Btw, if you must know, no offense to our Admin, she really wasn't in her best this round because she was too busy adminning her worlds.

one comment though:

aazaadx wrote:
I'm wondering if you would be so brave in a combat zone. I wonder if you would be injured like I was would you see the world different. I wonder if you would try and drag my name in the mud in front of my face.

i suggest that we don't take the game into our personal life so much. i learned myself that 3 of the enemies which i hated the most, turned to be my best friends in BD (and even out of BD), so let's leave all flames at the BD neighbourhood...

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 am 
Private
Private

Avi, we all know the enemies you hate the most are salads, prude women, and taxes ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

These are things me and you hate Matt :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 am 
Private
Private

mfreak wrote:
These are things me and you hate Matt :D

HEY! Salads are pretty yummy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Only if they have meat in them :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

wat did u say mfreak? 4 metal per tick is a big problem.

with 4 metal per tick u will have 100 metal for every 25 ticks. You will gain 1 more armor inf every 25 ticks. And if u count to 1000 ticks you will have 400 more armor inf. Now that's wat I call big army.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 pm 
Private
Private

If you think 400 armour inf is a big army....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:52 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

aister wrote:
wat did u say mfreak? 4 metal per tick is a big problem.

with 4 metal per tick u will have 100 metal for every 25 ticks. You will gain 1 more armor inf every 25 ticks. And if u count to 1000 ticks you will have 400 more armor inf. Now that's wat I call big army.

Ive seen your debates regarding these kind of things before. You always have to start calculating and come up with some extreme scenarios. :roll:

Did you take into consideration that it is armor and hence useless? Did you take into consideration the overhead? Did you take into consideration the units you lose in battles? Did you take into consideration the metal that you need to convert to E or build infrastructure?

So he can build 1 armor inf spam in a day. Well just a little more than a day :D Damn, thats abuse alright :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next