It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

There once was an argument.

Seth wrote:
*sigh*

Well, Ive seen the bio, and seen the statistics, and checked the events, and had a talk with Hunta.

Ill likely issue him a warning for attempted farming, since there is so little proof that any actually occured aside from talking about it. Hopefully this motivates against any such..."programs" in the future.

As for the rest of this, If I thought any of you were cheating, I would have banned you by now. I think you should stop shaking your fists at each other, adn get down to doing battle. If you don't like the way that each other are talking to, or about you and your alliance, then get on the battlefield, and make them stop.

Otherwise, stop trying to play me off against eachother. Please ;)

Thanks!

Then it was ended.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Seth wrote:
*sigh*

Well, Ive seen the bio, and seen the statistics, and checked the events, and had a talk with Hunta.

Ill likely issue him a warning for attempted farming, since there is so little proof that any actually occured aside from talking about it. Hopefully this motivates against any such..."programs" in the future.

As for the rest of this, If I thought any of you were cheating, I would have banned you by now. I think you should stop shaking your fists at each other, adn get down to doing battle. If you don't like the way that each other are talking to, or about you and your alliance, then get on the battlefield, and make them stop.

Thanks!

Thank you Seth, I was getting tired of that little kitty talking and spreading false acquisitions on us :roll: Then again, that's all they're good at :lol:

I've not slandered you guys in NoS about what happened at the beginning of the round. When more than 100 colonies popped up near NoS (in the corner of Antarctica, an area where most players DO NOT start compered to the rest of the map) giving Oct almost 100-200 xtals. Did I forget to mention that 99% those colonies were permanently banned :o

Weather you cheat(ed) or not, we'll destroy you, that's how confident I am in my team. We don't need to use silly little tactics to ruin player's reputations in order to win a round, we have faith that we can do it ourselves together as a team against all odds. We've done it so far against all odds, against the best, we intend to do it in this war as well.

Good Day Sir.

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:44 am 
Corporal
Corporal

saibaba60 wrote:
Seth wrote:
*sigh*

Thanks!

Thank you Seth, I was getting tired of that little kitty talking and spreading false acquisitions on us :roll: Then again, that's all they're good at :lol:

I've not slandered you guys in NoS about what happened at the beginning of the round. When more than 100 colonies popped up near NoS (in the corner of Antarctica, an area where most players DO NOT start compered to the rest of the map) giving Oct almost 100-200 xtals. Did I forget to mention that 99% those colonies were permanently banned :o

Weather you cheat(ed) or not, we'll destroy you, that's how confident I am in my team. We don't need to use silly little tactics to ruin player's reputations in order to win a round, we have faith that we can do it ourselves together as a team against all odds. We've done it so far against all odds, against the best, we intend to do it in this war as well.

Good Day Sir.

Hay, hate to call you an idiot...but when you speak out of your ass like you've done above...nothing else fits.

I got my Xtals from Pyramids, so there is your lie #1

Second, there were no "hundreds of colonies" over here at any time. We relocated out those that tried to claim the spot. Mars, ODST, etc...

There is your lie #2.

And your passive agressive posting style is quite amusing btw.

As to "false accusations"? There are no "false accusations" - the proof is in the picture.

Did you not read what Seth said? He is issuing a WARNING TO HUNTA FOR ATTEMPTED OP FARMING.

ie: Hunta lied about having permission to op farm, what Hunta tried to do was OP FARMING per the admin. Thus, Hunta is a cheater.

Hunta could get on here and admit to cross-loggin, farming, levelling and you would still claim innocence. It's beyond absurd.

The whole point is that Hunta and his cadre of goons made colonies and ops all the time over in our area. Then falsely spread the word that we were big "op farmers". Trying to make NoS look bad. Thing is we have not been taking them and have been reporting them to the admin since day 1. So sorry, your BS continued line of lies are just that and nothing more.

Hunta and your whole group are the masters of hypocrisy, masters of the lie and totally disrespectful to fair and honest play.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Let me get my messages from last era and show everyone who you admitted to OP farming and how Seth didn't ban you for it. We'll see how everyone likes that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

or everyone just move on with your life, find something better to do then argue a pointless battle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 am 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
Did you not read what Seth said? He is issuing a WARNING TO HUNTA FOR ATTEMPTED OP FARMING.
ie: Hunta lied about having permission to op farm, what Hunta tried to do was OP FARMING per the admin. Thus, Hunta is a cheater.

Actually I couldnt find the arguement on skype with me and Goldenpaw vs. him on it, since it was more than 3 months ago, some time before era started. But thats not cheating.... My Alliance has expanded around the world, reason I have 100+ ops taken... Even though you have took 500+ in just the western world...

This deal was never made...

But Ryans right.... Goodbye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I hate people who cheat and I also hate people who falsley accuse people of cheating

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ryan wrote:
or everyone just move on with your life, find something better to do then argue a pointless battle.

Yes what a wonderful idea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 pm 
Private
Private

zach15 wrote:
We declared war on SiN at tick 1

I made a NAP than they where all like *YOU BACKSTABERS* when I said forget the NAP id rather have war

That is a clear lie. SiN had a NAP with Hunta till tick 100 (no war declared before that), but they broke it numerous times (by Inory mostly and still no war declared). When I wrote to Hunta his reply was "I will talk but I don't think she will listen".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

gosh ppl are still QQ about it?

Just take it on the battlefield and get over it already.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next