It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Psi is responsible for his/our lost. As you ALL know that even a pro like Psi can lose his army. Ask cosmin and gaurav for example, about losing their army.

Do not forget that your alliance used more resources or comparable to counter the move. I know you were tapping into your Emergencies boosts. And if you didn't have a sugar daddy you wouldn't have had a chance. The cost/benefit analysis was even in my eyes, good thing for you we made the mistakes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I think most of the squads were parked in that area. They probably had to gate a few more, imo. So not so much of resources spent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:22 am 
Captain
Captain

aazaadx wrote:
Psi is responsible for his/our lost. As you ALL know that even a pro like Psi can lose his army. Ask cosmin and gaurav for example, about losing their army.

Do not forget that your alliance used more resources or comparable to counter the move. I know you were tapping into your Emergencies boosts. And if you didn't have a sugar daddy you wouldn't have had a chance. The cost/benefit analysis was even in my eyes, good thing for you we made the mistakes.

We used 15 ions to kill Psi' squads. Worth it. We lost our squads because we were forced to fight in lockdowns. Psi attacked us and lost :twisted: Same for Syrinx

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Difference between us and ARM is that they lose their core members one by one, let them die after having spent hours and hundreds of dollars in-game, and replace them with newbs like dev and multies like OK and KO.

we stick to our own through thick and thin.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

moa was gone for a while now, they had to replace him eventually

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

gaurav1 wrote:
aazaadx wrote:

We used 15 ions to kill Psi' squads. Worth it. We lost our squads because we were forced to fight in lockdowns. Psi attacked us and lost :twisted: Same for Syrinx

The only reason I lost was due to the fact my internet connection was down. You know from playing on my side as well as against, that I would not let that happen. Unfortunately, the internet gods were not on my side. Also, like most of the alliances in this game, which is the reason I will be leaving after this error, I do not and refuse to use programs like netmetting and other VPN programs. Please do not say that people do not use these programs, because you as well as I both know that this is a lie.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

SnOwDoG wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
aazaadx wrote:

The only reason I lost was due to the fact my internet connection was down. You know from playing on my side as well as against, that I would not let that happen. Unfortunately, the internet gods were not on my side. Also, like most of the alliances in this game, which is the reason I will be leaving after this error, I do not and refuse to use programs like netmetting and other VPN programs. Please do not say that people do not use these programs, because you as well as I both know that this is a lie.

It's not a lie when I say no one in RUN or RUN2 uses any sort of VPN or netmetting programs. Phone calls and activity are used here.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I never accused any specific alliance in doing such; however, if there was some way to track it, I would guarantee you that 1/2 of the "premier" players would have the ban hammer dropped on them. I know people such as u, Avi and Renee do not lower yourselves to that level; however, you know who actually does.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:55 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I am not even sure how VPN would be available for everyone. I mean if you work in some company, they might give you a Cisco or other VPN client ID and Password, tailored to login to that particular company's network. How can everyone have access to these systems is something I dont understand. Its just not possible. This speculation that people use such programs, are nothing more than ignorant statements in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just for your amusement, let's review ARM's performance today:

They locked and spied one of RUN2 members only to run away from an even fight like headless chicken. Then they had their amazing sub members/multi OK and KO banned.

In conclusion: no strategy, no balls, use of multi. Good job ARM! :)

Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Mass suicide?

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 44  Next