It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Holy Smokes
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well, the recent developments in F1 are quite interesting. Here's the run down.

ONYX surprise attacked LoL before the NAP tick, and are executing nicely as of now. Only ticks after ONYX sent their spam did XIRX send a spam right back. I do not know the details as of now, but it seems that this is going to be the war. I will update everyone when I know more.

This will get interesting. I suggest keeping an eye on this.

EDIT:

Turns out LoL is a brother alliance to XIRX. Who knew? Ha ha ha, well. I'll continue to keep this updated.

EDIT:

NAP is back in action as far as I know. All spam attacks should start being recalled. All is back to normal.

EDIT:

Well XIRX isn't returning their squads, as agreed upon. This may turn out to be a way after all.

Post subject: Re: Holy Smokes
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

The smart money is definitely not on ONYX :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm glad someone posted because I was getting tired of edits. Right now it looks like ONYX is doing just fine. Actually looks like ONYX and allies are doing very well.

Update:

Well, last night things were crazy, but everything is clear now. After ONYX's surprise attack on LoL (before NAP I know, I know) XIRX began spamming all ONYX and ally ops. An agreement was made between Godsent (Anthonymn was not online) and Hawk that if everyone turns back, the NAP will remain. As well as all ops returned. ONYX agreed. They turned back all spam. 40 minutes later when the tick ended, XIRX had not turned back. War has begun early here in F1 folks.

My view:

ONYX used a dishonorable surprise attack on LoL, when their leader was banned. If you think about it, almost anyone would do the same. An opportunity like the leader of your soon to be enemy being banned is not something many people would pass up.

XIRX lied. Plain and simple. I don't know if what Hawk wanted was misinterpreted or what, but he lied. I was getting literally a play by play of the conversation, so I'm not wrong.

I think XIRX never planned to turn back. Actually, I recall an ally of XIRX messaging Lindsey about attacking her. I don't know if they didn't want to attack her or what, but that's what was said. If that is true, then what is all this fighting and name calling about? Swaying the opinion of the many people who have been conquered by these top 3 alliances? The fact of the matter is, all of these alliances are strong, and they all have active members.

All the name calling and accusing needs to end... this is a game fellas.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well the war continues. ONYX and subs have made peace with LoL. KoF and HBE have turned against us. So has LoL since H Indecisive came back. It's been plain war since.

I said Welcome to Detroit City

Last edited by sabnc on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Next tick (622) should be interesting :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

LOLz :lol: :lol: :lol:

look at this

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

JosephCrow wrote:
All the name calling and accusing needs to end... this is a game fellas.

erm...the only one here doing that is you. you are here making excuses for why it was ok for you to break your diplomacy and then trying to claim that you have been betrayed somehow because when a non-leader in your alliance tried to sort things out a few xirx members were not online anymore.

you broke the golden rule and made your word as valuable as dog poo; no wonder that people are teaming against you instead of with you. so far you have been the only dishonest nap-breakers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yes, Godsent was not our leader. He was a minister. In fact our only one at that time. Yes, Anthonym was not online so that gave him control of the alliance until Anthonym came back online. He had all rights to form an NAP with you. Also if a few XIRX members were not online then it was Hawk's duty to tell us about it to prevent confusion. We turned back all our spams, you guys didn't turn back any. I am talking about 4 or 5 of your members who didn't turn back not just 1. The fact that several of your members were not online when they sent spams shows that XIRX either didn't care, are inactive, or just noobs .We gave you uptil the end of the tick and when you didn't turn back then obviously you guys were'nt going to keep your word. So we resumed our attack. If Hawk didn't send a mass about it then I can't even imagine how unorganized your alliance was at the time. This is a war game.

P.S. people are teaming up with you because you have the stronger side, not because we broke ONE NAP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

sabnc wrote:
YThe fact that several of your members were not online when they sent spams shows that XIRX either didn't care, are inactive, or just noobs .ONE NAP

I would say inactive and nooby. I don't know how that reflects on everyone else though :lol:
Quote:
P.S. people are teaming up with you because you have the stronger side, not because we broke

Seems like a pretty good reason to me. That said, some alliances aren't liked, and that will prevail through eras. Onyx has never been the idol of f1.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Stop messaging each other and just fight?

How could you trust each other again when you're all lying to each other.

This game is called BATTLEdawn not NAPadawn.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next