It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok, so im on the 25th Basement....
I change into a cheater and sprint down the Hallway on the right, until i come to about halfway
Also, im in AUstralia, so my timezone is way different, but i think ive got the right idea of the times

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:04 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

HutchyDog413 wrote:
Ok, so im on the 25th Basement....
I change into a cheater and sprint down the Hallway on the right, until i come to about halfway
Also, im in AUstralia, so my timezone is way different, but i think ive got the right idea of the times

Right huh....

*checks my Plot Tree*

Sprinting forwards from the right hallway, glimpses of several cages await you. Stains of blood cover the walls of these cages, as if recently killed by the AI itself. You continued on the path without looking at them however, and stumbled upon the next set of stairs, with a fork in the road going right and left as well.

------------Elevator--------Stairs------------------

-----------------|......(You are here).....|----------

Choose your path. (btw, the stairs have both up and down)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I backtrack myself back to the cages, where i xamine then, i then look cloer, go forward again and choose the elevator... The elevator starts to lift, then stops, and starts to fall, and jump through the top and turn into a Hawk, i fly up the Elevator shaft...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

HutchyDog413 wrote:
I backtrack myself back to the cages, where i xamine then, i then look cloer, go forward again and choose the elevator... The elevator starts to lift, then stops, and starts to fall, and jump through the top and turn into a Hawk, i fly up the Elevator shaft...

(The elevator won't fall just that fast. It would usually only stop.)

You examine the cages....

However, for now you can't seem to decode what they are are, what for, or what are their use.

However, you still tracked what the titles of the examinees are....

"EXPERIMENT BETA_PTD 001 [FAILED][NOT_JELLIFIED]: Roselle Michaella"
"EXPERIMENT BETA_PTD 002 [FAILED][NOT_JELLIFIED]: Richhe Margerre"
"EXPERIMENT BETA_PTD 004 [SUCCESS]: Michael Jackson, Jr."

"Where's no 4?" you thought to yourself before leaving to the elevator. There was no need to go for the slow elevator, however, so, as soon as you got to the elevator, you quickly rushed upward.

"I'll escape in no time." you thought.

But then you think about the experiments: what was their experiments about? What did PTD stand for...? Glancing at each floor as you fly up, you quickly glanced through thier titles...

24: Experiment Area
23: Experiment Area
22: Archives Area
21: Archives Area
20: Central AI Control Area
19: PTD Area
18: Battlefield Area
17: Warehouse Area

Shall you continue up? Or explore one of these areas...?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I stop, and quickly have a look through the Archives, then go through to the Central AI Control Area, then go to PTD Area... i encounter difficulties and other things in all of them, but because of the knowledge i consumed from watching Proffsor Nakamichi, i quickly decide to reset The AI system... Then i go to the PTD area..........

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:20 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

HutchyDog413 wrote:
I stop, and quickly have a look through the Archives, then go through to the Central AI Control Area, then go to PTD Area... i encounter difficulties and other things in all of them, but because of the knowledge i consumed from watching Proffsor Nakamichi, i quickly decide to reset The AI system... Then i go to the PTD area..........

That's a...lot....of time.

You stumbled upon the Archives. (It's the 22nd basement). As usual, the 3 forked road scratched your head for a bit. It seems to be a recurring design in AreaP 51, you guessed.

"That's wierd, though." you thought. "Why aren't they even trying to capture me?"

You checked your surroundings. There doesn't seem to be any sign of people anywhere. Speaking of which, the fact that he hasn't met any other people other than those two professors should have caught his attention long ago.

"I...need to check the archives." you resolved.

As you shape-shifted into a pigeon, you start flying towards the 2 story building. Thousands of books, videos, and TDs (TerraDisks) lay side by side over several hundreds of rows. Added to the stress of even looking at something you don't even know is the lack of any such classification system, except for the dates however. Several computers lay side by side on every other database: it must be used as an indexing device.

Making your way to the center of the Archives, however, you quickly hide as a familiar man appeared from the wide center.

"T-that...guy...!"

It was Professor Nakamichi, who was anxiously approaching a computer in the very middle of the wide court. Several metallic chairs and tables lay side by side, indicating a study table for the professors to work on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I quickly turn into an ant and scurry along the closest bookshelf, i get to the end and see 2 more Professors and 5 Security Guards approach as they hit a BIG, YELLOW, BUTTON, on the side of the Tables, a small Glass Container falls from the Roof, and lands on the table... The Security Guards grab their guns as the Professors approach it
I then see a crack in the far wall at the floor, i see a rat nestled inside, so i turn into a rat, and scurry across the Bookshlef, i jump down, and charge toward the hole, when a Security guard grabs his Energy Pistol and takes a shot at me, i quickly change into an ant, then into a small Ber, i attack him, and 2 other guards as they start firing, i then jump up and turn once again into a Hawk, and i avoid Beams as they fire they're sniper, and swoop at them, but change into a Human accidently, "CRAP! My 15 minutes is up!" i think to myself as i tackle one of them to the ground, i grab a nearby ENergy Sword and stick it through him as i see Professor Nakamichi and his assistants running off with the device, they get in the elevator, and head for the PTD Area, i take out the last guard, grab their weapons and (My Primary and Secondary) and charge towards the stairs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:04 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Running through the stairs, you frequently check back to the guards, who seem to have left him.

"This is really odd..." you thought. "No one is following me..."

Suddenly. however, you tripped on a button. By mere instinct, you turn into an ant (in midair), almost getting hit by the blue freaking laser that followed just in front of you. As you turned back into a human again, you cursed that button, and moved on to the next floor... the Central AI Control Area.

(same format....a left, right, center, and elevators and stairs up.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Great" i thought to myself as i ran left, 'This place isn't a laboratory, it's a freaking maze!"
I run through the corrider, bypassing the traps i see, then alk into the AI Central Command (Or whatever it is)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Entering through the straight corridor, a wide circular arena awaits you. Filled with extremely fine circuity, you finally reach the central AI Room.

What stumbled upon you was nothing short of amazing...A central room (quite a wide room too) with hundreds, if not thousands of camera footages seen all over this spacious room, with squares for each person that passes.

"Oh crap, this isn't just a freaking maze, this is a freaking prison!"

Suddenly, the doors closed.

"This is more than a prison...." a voice eminated from the door. "this is.... human's future...!"

"Who are you!" You shout through the vastness of the room and the "stage" outside it.

"Me?" the voice seemed to smile back at him... fading away into oblivion. "I'm just someone who'll start.... man's evolution."

Suddenly, everything rings...

"ERROR! ERROR! AI MALFUNCTION! AI MALFUNCTION! KILLING ALL NON-PROFESSORS IN THE VICINITY! PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR BADGES~!"

The room, dyed in red light, started shutting down all cameras, revealing only static noise. The room itself seems to start malfunctioning: controls have been burning out, static lightning seem to explode at a nearby CPU, and several minauture explosions broke out throughout the room and at the two pillars (one above and one below) supporting it.

The room itself was in danger of collpasing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next