It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2766
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
NAPs should be made, but you also decide when to break them yes. Even ARM had that choice.

Quote:
Or I know so and so alliance can beat me or will possibly be my best competition, so I'll negotiate a nap with them so I will be safe. If I see an opportunity to beat them then I can break the formal agreement when it suits the best interest of my alliance


Sorry to say Gary, but RUN is much more capable of beating ARM. There was no strategy involved in the last battle, only a lockdown and a spy. Even then, you guys lost the battle. So we didnt really negotiate the NAP because we were "afraid" of ARM or whatever. We did start the era not so seriously and wanted to go for rank 2 or 3. But then people got motivated once we got the relics. The war started only because Tigran made a deal saying that the one with less relics will hand over, but went back on his word. Like he always does. And we found ourselves with 6 relics.

BTW what do you mean my posts are not consistent with my rank? Didnt get that.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 31
Gender: male
tdoc25 wrote:
As Ilona said ... All is fair in love and war except account sharing :lol:

yes so true



RUN didet back stbany body in this game so ARM stop geting you nickers in a twist and just play the game

_________________
hi all this is KEO

fantsey 1- KEO
Galaxy 3-


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 am
Posts: 148
Gender: male
mfreak wrote:
The war started only because Tigran made a deal saying that the one with less relics will hand over, but went back on his word. Like he always does. And we found ourselves with 6 relics.


I do not know where you got this lie from, although you are full of lies and disgrace, but I have not made a deal as such. ARM was going to win an era where Ilona promised to leave RUN if you decided to fight us, Avi wuld never break his word, Gaurav was an old friend that turned into an old enemy as he said, and you always opening your mouth big on the forums.

Yes I made my mistake once again trusting any of above mentioned. Once it is not in your favours you and Gaurav don't shut your mouths in the forums on how this or that guy played disrespecfully or with no honor. When RUN pulls out the dirty tricks it is the way this game is played. You guys probably are way out of intelligence or just... enjoy yourselves behind the monitor lads... That is probably the only thing you could succeed in. This is what I think about you.


-Tigran

_________________
Armenian forever
OLD BD - ARM leader, AL, HD, SIMP, TBH
New BD - XI , DROW leader - SD , SoLD
e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 am
Posts: 22
Location: Montana
Gender: male
So what's the status on the war? Relics are still the same 6 to 4 and power rankings are still very even, but lower. On the side lines right now trying to get a clear view. 8-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2766
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Quote:
I do not know where you got this lie from, although you are full of lies and disgrace, but I have not made a deal as such. ARM was going to win an era where Ilona promised to leave RUN if you decided to fight us, Avi wuld never break his word, Gaurav was an old friend that turned into an old enemy as he said, and you always opening your mouth big on the forums.

Yes I made my mistake once again trusting any of above mentioned. Once it is not in your favours you and Gaurav don't shut your mouths in the forums on how this or that guy played disrespecfully or with no honor. When RUN pulls out the dirty tricks it is the way this game is played. You guys probably are way out of intelligence or just... enjoy yourselves behind the monitor lads... That is probably the only thing you could succeed in. This is what I think about you.


Well it appears we got the lies from YOU. Who else? You made the deal with Ilona. Which is the truth. But I am not too worried that you havent adhered to your word, cuz I've been backstabbed on more than one occassion by you. So am not really surprised.

I mean seriously, stop putting up this "I am an extremely Honorable man" kind of persona, cuz everyone here knows you are nothing but a two faced wuss. Yeah we open our big mouths, to tell people the truth. The truth about how you backstab, lie, say one thing and then do another, and then delete your convo on skype to leave no trace :lol: etc etc On top of using noobish and stupid tactics ingame. I mean how hard is it to kill 300 squads of Vehicles, half of them spied down to 1 HP?

Now listen here kiddo, you are so *CENSORED* pissed over someone "backstabbing" you on a free *CENSORED* internet game. You go on to talk about values and honor over this very game. A simple attack is a "dirty trick". Excuses after excuses. And you are telling ME, that we are enjoying ourselves behind a monitor? LOL. Yeah we do enjoy ourselves, but if this game means so much to you, that you are so *CENSORED* worried about honor when you yourself are not truthful, then its time you took a deeper look into yourself, before commenting on others.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 am
Posts: 148
Gender: male
Well listen up slacker. You are the one admitting there is no respect in game and that you broke the nap. For me it doesn't matter wether I type I talk or I walk, I do stuff with true respect. And yes you are a monitor geek nothing else.

Now you are just the smaller guy in the bigger alliance , why is your mouth that big? Shut it and play it . I am done here.

All know the truth of who you are, so do not try sounding a man.


-Tigran

_________________
Armenian forever
OLD BD - ARM leader, AL, HD, SIMP, TBH
New BD - XI , DROW leader - SD , SoLD
e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 am
Posts: 612
Location: DGAFing
Gender: male
How does it go from RUN2 backstabbing ARMT to ARM backstabbing RUN? Lol. People finding reasons to be mad and pointing fingers making up random "promises" how about we all log back into the game and fight with squads rather than words.

Let the best man (or woman) win :)

_________________
Image
Retired


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2766
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Quote:
Well listen up slacker. You are the one admitting there is no respect in game and that you broke the nap. For me it doesn't matter wether I type I talk or I walk, I do stuff with true respect. And yes you are a monitor geek nothing else.

Now you are just the smaller guy in the bigger alliance , why is your mouth that big? Shut it and play it . I am done here.

All know the truth of who you are, so do not try sounding a man.


Yeah we broke the NAP. I am man enough to admit it. Yet, you arent man enough to admit your lies and backstabs. And yes you are a two faced wuss. BTW monitor geek? The word you are looking for is Software expert :) Everyone knows your idea of what respect really is, so you can take it and shove it where the sun dont shine, for all I care.

Also, I might have played lesser than you, or some in my alliance, but my mouth is big, because I am better than you in the game :) I mean seriously, I dont know much about ARM's achievements in the old client, since I started playing only in the new client. But in the NC, I havent seen one era, where ARM has won without a handout or support from the very same people in RUN.

And when it actually comes to fighting, you dont have any strategy, you just organize mass suicides. You did that in the KoH era, were WAW saved your ass. You wanted a handout from WR last era, and when that wasnt possible, you handed your relics to HAHA. So am not really sure, why you are so damn proud about ARMs achievements, when in reality a lot of other alliances have played an important part in your victories. You are just the guy that has taken credit for the success of other good players in your alliance.

As for me, my alliance - SYN aka RUN, has single handedly fought off 10 plus alliances. We pulled victory from the jaws of defeat.Not once, but thrice. Even when we were complete noobs, playing our second era. So yes, I am better than you in the game and outside of it. You on the other hand are just this two faced moron, with an inflated ego about yourself and your ingame talents. Which clearly are nothing short of pathetic. Your standards must be pretty low to consider yourself honorable or great. I do pity certain folks in your alliance though. They are much better players and they dont deserve to hang with idiots like you.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am
Posts: 262
Location: 1 ETA
Gender: male
mfreak wrote:
NAPs should be made, but you also decide when to break them yes. Even ARM had that choice.

Quote:
Or I know so and so alliance can beat me or will possibly be my best competition, so I'll negotiate a nap with them so I will be safe. If I see an opportunity to beat them then I can break the formal agreement when it suits the best interest of my alliance


Sorry to say Gary, but RUN is much more capable of beating ARM. There was no strategy involved in the last battle, only a lockdown and a spy. Even then, you guys lost the battle. So we didnt really negotiate the NAP because we were "afraid" of ARM or whatever. We did start the era not so seriously and wanted to go for rank 2 or 3. But then people got motivated once we got the relics. The war started only because Tigran made a deal saying that the one with less relics will hand over, but went back on his word. Like he always does. And we found ourselves with 6 relics.

BTW what do you mean my posts are not consistent with my rank? Didnt get that.


I saw your post count and thought that it didn't match the rank above your avatar. Like, there was a typo or you fixed it like that somehow. I do not know what I was focused on at the time, for me come to that conclusion. :lol:

_________________
This game sucks; you have been fore warned.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2766
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
LOL I think its only at 2400 post count, I get the next rank. Its always double of previous count. Like I got this rank at 1240 posts. And the previous one at 620. So maybe next one at 2480.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl