It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: It's time for a change....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

For me. I'm leaving. Not like last time, this isn't a joke or some empty words I'm throwing around. I will be back, possibly, later, whenever that may be, and I sincerely hope with all my heart that the forums are better at that time, if that can be. I have some stuff going on right now that I need to sort out. Last time I just came back because I felt I needed to. I felt I needed the forum and the forum needed me. Suffice it to say, the forum has lost its luster for me. If a forumer was to say he never got bored of this, even once, he's lying. It's one of those things that's wonderful at first, and it just keeps on getting more wonderful, and then that wonderfulness skyrockets. I will be back eventually at some point or another, for any given amount of time. But I promise you this. If Tenkai, Aister, Omega, Jake, and everyone or anyone I've grown to love isn't here, I'll be leaving again. For good.

In case I find that I don't ever come back.... here's this.

If you're on this list, you've connected with me in one way or another. IE: I felt the need to call you a friend because of something you said or did.

Apollo - I've always respected you. You're a nice guy, a good player and a good forumer. I wish you nothing but the best. I'll try to make it for that alliance idea we had. ;)

Aister - I still believe you're a freaky pervert. But you're my freaky pervert. You're a really nice guy and the way you think genuinely inspires me and makes me think. Enjoy anime and BD... but don't ever forget to enjoy life too. :)

Dawnice - I probably connect with you the most for one reason. I won't publicly reveal it, but you know what I'm talking about. I admire you for the amount of dedication you put into what you do. School, being a mod for this forum and everything in between. We'll always have skype. I'll try to log in every day.

Etartios - My favorite robot. Come to my house anytime, you crazy robotic beast. And I mean that in a totally non sexual way. Unless you're into that. :lol: Nah. I'll see you bro.

Goldenpaw - I can has Golden paw? Noz? I has a sad. Man, you deserved to become a mod along with Dawnice. Thanks for doing that little collaboration with me on the forum games list I made. I give you my word I'll finish it if I come back. Also thanks for taking the time with me when I was trying to become a mentor. Live long and prosper.

Jake - This is a PG - 13 forum still. :cry:

I'm just going to say it. You're hot as hell and if I had a chance I would get all over that in a heartbeat. In other news, love ya <3 :P

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Lol, you just became my fav. mod.

You're still my favorite. I meant it when I said it.

LC - At first I was kind of annoyed by you. I thought you were an overrated nobody. But from the few skype chats and posts we've had, I can tell that's not the case. I wish you good luck in BD and life.

Max - I first met you on RC. We weren't on the best of terms. I was trolling. I'm a damn good troll. :twisted:

But we made amends (I really hope you genuinely accepted my apology, sorry for back then) and I owe so much to you that It could never be repaid back. If it wasn't for you I would have never posted here or met all of these amazing people. Thank you SO much.

Mfreak - If it wasn't for you I never would have known about the military industrial complex. :D

No really. As long as you're around, discussion and debates and world events will never be dead. You're a smart guy and I wish you the best. If I come back the first thing I'll do is make a thread and we can have a debate.

MmCm6 - Whenever I see your name, I laugh like a schoolgirl. I have no idea why. But you're an amazing artist, probably one of the best I've ever seen. I'm not joking. What you can do with a pencil or a computer is amazing.

Ninja0 - Why'd you leave? I had fun spamming with you. :( And you were the only one that was my age. Without the revolving cheese.... a little part of me is missing. :cry: Come back someday and spam away.

Omega - We'll settle everything that needs to be settled in the bedroom.

Ponk - You may be the funniest person I've ever met. I respect you maybe more than anyone, because you can always make me laugh. It didn't matter how I was feeling. You managed to do it. Plus you have amazing taste in music. Whenever I miss you I'll listen to Crown the Empire. :(

Seth - You're my favorite admin. I may have said some things but... you do care about the forum. I can see it. And you care about the players. I don't think there could be a better GM. If I come back you need to explain this illuminati thing to me as well. ;)

Simmen - You are a God and I shall worship you as one. Praise Alla... I mean praise Jesu... I mean praise Simmen, the Pony God of Spam.

Tenkai - Ah. Tenkai. You're funny, you're smart, you're realistic, and probably hot too. :P

I don't know what to say other than, I love you.

Tom - You're part of LGBT. Nuff said.

Winters - I respect you as a spammer. So much. You're the gold standard of what should be expected. But as long as you have your alexanderkitty account, I shall call you a p.u.s.s.y.

Xeru/Duo - Ok, so Duo is/was a troll. That much is obvious. But we can't honestly say he never made us laugh. Duo was a funny person, and I don't think all of his ranting was trolling. He did care a bit, you could see and feel it. You could know it, with the way he organized his games and the way he flaunted around here. The forums were better with him. He earned my respect a long time ago.

Post subject: Re: It's time for a change....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 pm 
Major
Major

Dylan - You are one of the first forumers that I ever actually got a connection with, this was during the time I was a overmodding everything and no one liked me. You changed it up for me. You probably saved me from being fired, I will always remember you, and I really hope your life gets as good as it can get, and I hope that you can come out of the closet one day and I hope your friends can accept that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I like the love in the air... Spring is the best season :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

hmm and I was planning on being inactive on spam section for a time, since the forum was quite active... but I guess with Tenkai and Dyl left, I'll have to go back being active again.

anyway, dyl and tenkai... I'll be lurking here scaring ppl off and wait for u guys to return...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

no! dylan! don't go! :( i just returned!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 pm 
Major
Major

Guys, respect Dyls decision although it is rather lame that he has to leave, it is understandable. He made a decision in his life and I will wait for his return!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

overly serious jake is overly serious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 pm 
Major
Major

I just don't want to make dyls feel bad for leaving :P

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:32 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

1st of all

Did u even leave Ten-chan? I haven't seen a day which u didn't post in the forum :|

2nd of all

It's always sad to see someone leave the forum, especially if it's some active spammer. I honestly don't want u to go dyl, I haven't got u to agree that anime is awesome yet. But like Jake said, I respect ur decision, just remember to drop by once in a while.

We'll wait for ur return...
...on this dark corner of the room...
...where no one dares to come...
...nor dares to look at...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aister wrote:
1st of all

Did u even leave Ten-chan? I haven't seen a day which u didn't post in the forum :|

for the most part yes, except someone told me about kenny. if i passed that up i would bring shame to myself.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next