It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: So, Cats.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm 
News Team
News Team

Today, while Kenny was riding his customary dragon elephant backwards across the sky, he realized something. Something was wrong. Very wrong.The sky was an unusual tint of yellow, but that wasn't it at all. The gravitational pull of Earth was reversed and people were falling off of the Earth, but that didn't effect Kenny at all. Kenny couldn't put his finger on it, so he looked around. He looked more. His eyes popped out of his skull and began walking on their own free will and searched for something fishy, something.. out of the ordinary. Then Kenny realized that his eyes being able to walk and look at things was ridiculous in itself, and Kenny imploded. This implosion marked perhaps the 7th time the entire Universe has ever been brought down to another single entity. This single entity took the form of a cute little kitty that was rolling around and playing with a yarn. This singularity seemed to be complex, but it is simply the meaning of life and everything. (Duh.) Kenny, yet again, popped into existence, with his own free will. He then thought. He thought about how it was possible to pop into existence, but not existing prior. However, that was of little importance because there was a cat in front of him. He squealed like a Russian nuclear giraffe in the middle of a quiet green meadow. This cat was then so fiercely hugged by Kenny it exploded and created the "Oh boy here we go again" Bang. Kenny stopped calling these bangs serious names after he ran out of ideas of what to name them. This was a universe now designed by Kenny to be the perfect universe. A universe consisting of only playful kittens which played on yarn indefinitely. Kenny was sad though. So very sad, that his tears filled the brand new universe and suffocated all the cats inside. Eventually the barriers holding the universe broke and created yet another universe just to house his own tears. This was unacceptable thought Kenny.

Suddenly, a very wise Kitty God by the name of Alexander approached Kenny, the contents of this important discussion would cause any mortal's minds to be melted, or exploded. Therefore, this entire discussion will not be posted in my post, and will be posted in a separate one in order to read at your own discretion.

That conversation gave Kenny the greatest idea that ideas had ever had. This idea was so grand that it materialized and formed it's own being. This being then yelled at the top of its newly formed lungs: "OH YEAAH!" as the Kool-aid man walked dejectedly away.

This idea was going to change everything and everyone and create a perfect world. So Kenny brandished his new Longcat mount and set forth on an epic journey in order to create this perfect world.

(justbtwIgotunbannedsoIcouldplayanerawithsomefriendsandIjustwantedtosayhi)

So....

Cats.

Post subject: Re: So, Cats.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

I approve of this post.

Also me too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So this is the Kenny I always hear about.

I knew you would be back. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm 
News Team
News Team

dylsupreme1 wrote:
So this is the Kenny I always hear about.

I knew you would be back. 8-)

How did you know I'd be back if I didn't know I'd be back, and I am even confused of who you are speaking of?

If you want to talk to me, direct me by my name AND title.

Kenny, Kitty God, Destroyer of the Universe Seven Times, Awesome.

Duh.

Foolish mortals.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

Catscan.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 pm 
News Team
News Team

Jesus Jet-skiing Christ, it's Kenny.

Ponk runs up to Kenny and gives him a hug so massive that it explodes into multiple hugs that each have a hug-osity of 42 which is unmatched by any other hug in the history of huggy hugs that are hugs that count as hugs.

In other news, I like corn.

Ex-Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

Kenny and jack :o I think my mind just exploded.

Taz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Hey, Kenny

Seth wrote:
And watch. Youll chase everyone away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

no im not back but i was told of an incredible happening. a happening so incredible it was labeled as "incredible happening".

i came to see this glorious event from following a poorly drawn star in the sky. then i saw it, lying in a manger, a rather grumpy kitty god nibbling on a rougue shenanigan ninja.

i then left.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Kenny. Wooord: Awesome. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next