It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Because they knew that real players were in ARM. Not Pawns. That they were not good enough to win this round, and instead of fighting an honorable war until the end, they do the only little bit of defiance that they can.

What if ARM just gave the relics and crystals they have played for away. It would not be any difference than them. And the round would be over, why even have a round if everyone just gives them away? Your rationale of giving their relics on the basis of the round will not be over yet, does not make sense.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AnM and 3006 gave their relics on the basis of understanding that they will lose them anyway, so better at least keep the army and crystals. both of them lost few battles before they decided to do the reasonable thing. this is very reasonable and it's not the first time that it happend.

Zen just gave theirs because they felt that it wasn't fair for ARM to get them since ARM lost all their main battles against ZEN prior to their banning.

all cases had nothing to do with the fact that the round would be over or not.

i didn't really expect ARM to hand over their relics, i guess i wouldn't do it myself, but isn't it funny how things turn out to be? :D

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

First of all ARM is handing nothing to anyone. So topic closed!

aviturg wrote:
Zen just gave theirs because they felt that it wasn't fair for ARM to get them since ARM lost all their main battles against ZEN prior to their banning.

Secondly Avi you are quite much disinformed here. ARM has lost no battles to ZEN. I was impressed with some ANM moves. Kudos on that, though we came victorious out of that battle too. So I am not sure what you are talking about here.

Thirdly, as long as I remember ARM and RUN have a nap till end of era(which includes ARM and RUN subs), so what are all these tensions and talks about?

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

when you tell me that ARM will attack us in 5 minutes over supposely new sub which turns out to be a non-sub at all, then it makes me think what your real intentions are :roll:

psg188 wrote:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Come on ARM..be sensible here. Handover and safe face. If you don't you end up with 0 relics anyways...and as bonus 0 crystals and our flags all over your pretty little colonies.

Now where is the joy for you in that lol?

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am 
Private
Private

Even if ARM were to hand the 4 relics, which won't happen, ARM would still beat RUN by score. Then who would technically win the round? :o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

RUN would still win with 10 relics, technically. But everyone would still know and understand who the real victors would be. It's all hearsay however since neither side is willing to give up their relics or break our era-long NAP.

[quote=Avi]Zen just gave theirs because they felt that it wasn't fair for ARM to get them since ARM lost all their main battles against ZEN prior to their banning.[/quote]
What? ZeN lost their army to ARM main then rebuilt as ARMT was coming in towards Europe. Compensation or not they had lost to ARM. Say that ARM never got compensation for their cheating allies ARM would still be rebuilding and ARMT would have still swept their colonies so really, that opinion is invalid.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

What are these nonesense talks about? How about RUN gives all the relics so Avi can save Deamon from my flag? Last time I remember it was right ARM flag under yours my friend ;) And Avi's team asking for protection by Arm. Though I accepted Avi as a friend , and will accept any request from him.He is one that earns my respect for a few reasons.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Im not saying that ZEN didnt get what they deserved. If they cheated, then it's their problem. but ZEN were with their hand on top after AnM killed most of ARM's army. it doesnt mean if those were ZEN themselves or their allies.

i just said that this is why they gave their relics. good reason or not, everyone can judge for themselves. my point was that it was their decision and that we didnt give anything in return.

psg188 wrote:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aviturg wrote:
Im not saying that ZEN didnt get what they deserved. If they cheated, then it's their problem. but ZEN were with their hand on top after AnM killed most of ARM's army. it doesnt mean if those were ZEN themselves or their allies.

i just said that this is why they gave their relics. good reason or not, everyone can judge for themselves. my point was that it was their decision and that we didnt give anything in return.

I don't know what you meant, but what you said here was quite much that ZEN gave the relics to the ones that deserved it more. RUN still has to prove they deserve a single relic this era. And that won't happen as we are both truthful nap holders 8-) So let's just sit and wait for the era end. Go on vacations and travel around the world

-Tigran

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next