It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: How can i get an administrator fired?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:31 am 
Private
Private

Admin Joe banned me 5 months ago in mars 3. Just when im in the middle of a good game, and of course not in his world. He played hardball for a while. I guess he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong. However, he lifted the ban after a while. But irreparable damage has already been done. The time and tokens i invested on other worlds went down the drain.
I never complained.

I vowed never to play in admin ban-a-random-guy Joe's mars. but 5 months after, i forgot.. and guess what 100 ticks after i set foot on his world, Bam! banned again for no apparent reason.
He never bothered to check the ip address. I wrote to him explaining my side. As usual, he refused to budge. He told me i was account sharing.

I'm ranked 500+ and conquered with no alliance in his world. And he accuses me of account sharing!

Again, i have invested a lot of time and tokens on other worlds which i belong to top alliances. I am a supporter. Aside from being a huge fan. But i am seriously considering quitting the game for good because of ADMIN JOE.

I WANT THIS GAME TO IMPROVE that is why i'm parting with my hard earned cash for tokens. I hope the Battle Dawn administration places more value on supporters than stubborn and inefficient world administrators.

I apologize if this isn't the proper forum. But i need to heard.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: How can i get an administrator fired?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This is for sure not the right place for a ban appeal and flaming an admin won't make it better.
I looked into your account and saw a lot more than you told here.
If you want to contest your ban, PM Admin Joe ingame or here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]