It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: DOH & M vs ABEL n subs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

chandraaeddy wrote:
Generalklains pathetic build like a noob http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=in7tj5&s=5

totally noob while i watch ur inf spam get rape by 1 person........totally noob LMAO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Generalkain wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:
B The Great wrote:
your right we dont have allies over here its not even 300 tick u will lose the round for sure i promise that and yes its 3 vrs like 10 alliances since u have over 4 subs for each alliance but we aint giving up good luck it shall be fun

not 10 vs u my friend its just DOH & M you are facing, a lot more is coming soon,

lol M = not a challenge but whats funny is ur so happy u got like 10 alliances to fight us lolin at you and u use words like cowards and honor...LOLZ

and ive been prepared for there calv units lol

ttp://gyazo.com/9b37f5a2ebfcd68550a2772cedee0a86 and our armor build is only this one http://gyazo.com/68ebb264e0f8f350a0c7588052758aab

we had there info from the begining i wont say how bout we know there exact numbers kakakaka

ur words are poison... tell me ur age first

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

nice come bck thuuuuurrrr @ the guy who started this thread

my build got me more than 49 wins have urs O.o?ur new to this huh XD i wont judge u till i step over ur units

nice spam..i guess?we shwed actual brs of ur guys dyin u showed nothing im confused

those are stats for DOH lol wrong alliance ur all inf zzz

we didnt even need to put spys in ur alliance.....unimportant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Generalkain wrote:
nice come bck thuuuuurrrr @ the guy who started this thread

my build got me more than 49 wins have urs O.o?ur new to this huh XD i wont judge u till i step over ur units

nice spam..i guess?we shwed actual brs of ur guys dyin u showed nothing im confused

those are stats for DOH lol wrong alliance ur all inf zzz

we didnt even need to put spys in ur alliance.....unimportant

hahaha u ran away from fight u relocated cheapo :D .. u fear us n talking too much tell me wat have u done with us in past .. nothing.. u just sat on ur base n talked from u censored mouth lol i used censored in place of *censored* i mean i wrote censored in place of any bad words coz i know how to behave m not like u son of good mother.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

funny thing is that now the 2 enemies ABEL and RAWR seems to have allied forces... ;) maybe its a bad news for M/DoH now :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nonoc wrote:
funny thing is that now the 2 enemies ABEL and RAWR seems to have allied forces... ;) maybe its a bad news for M/DoH now :twisted:

may be in future but we have won the war !! ABEL leader is down with some mebers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

tdoc25 wrote:
Wait only one you guys fought all night was me.. and it took over seven hours to take everything bringing in all your subs and other mains or whatever ..

Against not even ABLE just me from there.. ABEL never came in to help .. Just set op's to run .. Oh well i killed 3 members by myself ..

You can have my colony , I will continue to be a thorn in your side ;)

Who killed you? ahahahahahahahaha! Tide Hunter :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Generalkain wrote:
double post time

Battle lol who run be smart and check the ticks those ops were built and to the time when u attack

logic

and running?lmao

ill be leading the fight so lets see lol

Leading the fight or leading to run ahahahahaha! nice veteran here :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:04 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Generalkain wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:
B The Great wrote:
your right we dont have allies over here its not even 300 tick u will lose the round for sure i promise that and yes its 3 vrs like 10 alliances since u have over 4 subs for each alliance but we aint giving up good luck it shall be fun

not 10 vs u my friend its just DOH & M you are facing, a lot more is coming soon,

lol M = not a challenge but whats funny is ur so happy u got like 10 alliances to fight us lolin at you and u use words like cowards and honor...LOLZ

and ive been prepared for there calv units lol

ttp://gyazo.com/9b37f5a2ebfcd68550a2772cedee0a86 and our armor build is only this one http://gyazo.com/68ebb264e0f8f350a0c7588052758aab

we had there info from the begining i wont say how bout we know there exact numbers kakakaka

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! souds really like a veteran. A veteran full of talk. when we saw your army you have infantries cavs and heavies http://gyazo.com/5ca64b2ebb4d622ce9ce0b15b7bba988
is that a veterans build for a veteran aliance? keep me laughing :lol:

the story behind this is your leader BTG ignored our offer to be friendly coz you thought that we are not a treat and newbies LOLS he look us as a food coz your boosting like crazy and buiding a lot of armors to show power ahahahahaha! then when we saw that your taking our subs 1 by 1 you offered a nap to M. great tactics isnt it? but we know what you guys will do. that wont work anymore. maybe 4 years ago. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm 
Private
Private

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! souds really like a veteran. A veteran full of talk. when we saw your army you have infantries cavs and heavies http://gyazo.com/5ca64b2ebb4d622ce9ce0b15b7bba988
is that a veterans build for a veteran aliance? keep me laughing :lol:

the story behind this is your leader BTG ignored our offer to be friendly coz you thought that we are not a treat and newbies LOLS he look us as a food coz your boosting like crazy and buiding a lot of armors to show power ahahahahaha! then when we saw that your taking our subs 1 by 1 you offered a nap to M. great tactics isnt it? but we know what you guys will do. that wont work anymore. maybe 4 years ago. :lol:

NUF SAID :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next