It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You see, this is how it works. The magical system of spam takes what you post, creates it in an alternate dimension with the hill and sends it to take the hill. Unfortunately, your post made no sense at all due to fail spelling and grammar. The spam system just created a huge tower of bricks in front of you. This tower falls on you, killing you.

My and my dark magic simply take the hill.

My hill.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ever heard of TOwer of God.... that was antilog(10^100000) times more taller than your silly brick fest.... I climbed that one, so your not any big deal.... And dont tell me i had spelling and grammar wrong.... probably those were names.... and I score almost 92 out of hundred in english and those 8 marks are cut just out of tradition....

So then I spot you with my super Sage-Mode..... Take a big leap towards the hill (thats possible with my sage mode) and the vibration just made you dark magic and you to move to no-gravity zone in space and you keep floating there untill a black hole snips you in , which has superb gravity... you become one with it... remember the one to snuck in is in control and so you have nothing left in a unknown dimension and I rule the hill and battles with many brave guys following me., all happy and Tiffany1schoolgal free....

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You fall off the hill and land on a sharp jagged rock, which impales you through the neck. You suffocate on your own blood. My hill.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Maolain wrote:
You fall off the hill and land on a sharp jagged rock, which impales you through the neck. You suffocate on your own blood. My hill.

you think someone who has climbed this[quote=]antilog(10^100000) times more taller than your silly brick fest(1 m long)[/quote] will die of that stupid nonsesne and using my sage-mode I could jump off like anywhre... so I just jump again to avoid you stupid imagination...

You drink a lot... your doctor advised you to refrain from saying or typing or even seeing "My Hill"... (cuz that stimulates some of special drinking potentials and you drink to death)....

Guess what you read atleast once and typed once again.... so you die....

I think this was a real masterpiece....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:32 am 
Private
Private

i get a lumber jack man to eat an army of orks(there noses have been chopped of before hand) which makes him really fat and stretches his stomach then i light hall of the orks noses on fire, put a nail though them and hire 1milion ninjas to trow them at you(10 are given to each ninja) then i get then ninjas to load the fat limber jack man into a MAC cannon(the lumber jack man is magnetic because of the armour the orks had on) and fire it at you. The lumber jack man creates a huge explosion when it hits. And just for safe measures i get one of the ninjas to cut the lumber jack mans stomach and all the hydrochloric acid floods the area killing all in living creatures i come and capture the hill with a hovercraft(from the future cause stuff from the future is always better) im on

My Hill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 am 
Major
Major

I call in a air strike that destroys you and any other opposition left on the Hill, I just walk on and its mine :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

blazblue wrote:
My Hill

Warned and banned for using red colour so my Hill (dont take it seriously)..... in b/w some fool named Jake intended me and cut my telephone line, so my post gets 2 hrs delayed... I repay the favour.... I cut the H out of Hill and he fell Ill....

So I took the hill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 am 
Private
Private

i buy a time travel machine on eBay and go back in time and hire Muhammad Ali to punch u in the face i destroy all other time machines and the knowledge to build one i build a super secret base that is in penetrable and put my time machine in it. the i put a dome that exceeds the earths atmosphere that is made out of a unbreakable, unmeltable, freezable,unsmashable metal f4rom the future
My hill and i dont take this seriously

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

eBay was then sued for faking peoples with fake items... best case yours... who dreams a lot and thinks he goes back to bring MA... soon your indulge into day-dreaming like drugs... you Gf leaves you and you dont care and when you do... you stalk her.... and one day she slaps you... You indulge into drinking and leave the hill this is indeed a sad ending for someone who daydreams.....

So boring.... I take the hill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:37 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I just kick all of you out of the hill...

So... My Hill

(don't take it to seriously ok)

YEAH!!!
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541 ... 635  Next