It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Solar Flares
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lol nice, But if like Allen said with the radiation . Then finding a place by water would be useless as well as a gas mask .. everything will become contaminated... you'll know for sure soon enough if thats the case.. Or you see the animals lying in the very stream your near from drinking the water .. You'd need like you said dig and dig deep :D .. Thats hardest to prepare for i would say .. A damn radiation meltdown !!

Wins SYN UGTB AnD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Assuming the human race goes crazy and kill each other out of desparation, I should be safe. 9 years of martial arts and weaponary training will finally be of use. And as for guns/bows, Impossible to get one in singapore unless you are with the defense force. So...most they'll have are knives. Which I can easily deal with.

Food and water wont be a problem. Its everywhere. I can just steal some anytime I need. And besides, I have about 50 cans of food expiring in 2015 at home and about 40 bottles of water.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:45 am 
Captain
Captain

Tiffany1schoolgal wrote:
Assuming the human race goes crazy and kill each other out of desparation, I should be safe. 9 years of martial arts and weaponary training will finally be of use. And as for guns/bows, Impossible to get one in singapore unless you are with the defense force. So...most they'll have are knives. Which I can easily deal with.

Food and water wont be a problem. Its everywhere. I can just steal some anytime I need. And besides, I have about 50 cans of food expiring in 2015 at home and about 40 bottles of water.

Nothing is impossible to get... You'd be surprised how many people in your area (or nearest city) have some form of firearm. Plus your attitude of 'all they'd have are knives, which i can easily deal with' and 'i can just steal some anytime i need' won't do you any favors if a SHTF situation arrises. Hopefully you weren't being serious with that post though. :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Seriously, no one has guns here. And my area is a city. My country is a city. 313 square Km if Im not wrong. Small place. High Pop density. Bad place to be in a zombie outbreak.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:09 am 
Captain
Captain

people are over estimating this solar flare.

stop inducing panic and/or idiocy.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2