It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
Same as last year... I'm resetting this RP.

About Turn51:
Spoiler:
(whose Arc Number is 51) is a series of mystery/action/alien&zombie/apocalypse/survival RPs that focus on the Earth #45621, an alternate Earth much similar to this world. Much focus is on conspiracy theories and of course ... player-environment interaction.


List of Turn51 Books (10% Unlocked)
(Turn51 is a series of Spam RPs with a central story to it. Thus to unlock many of the books in the Turn51 series, you need to unlock certain endings.)
Spoiler:
Book I: The Secret of AreaP 51
Book II: ?
Book III: ?
Book IV: ?
Book V: ?
Book VI: ?
Book VII: ?
Book XI: ?
Book Final: ?


--Book 1--
The Secret of AreaP 51


2014. The year of reckoning, so to speak. 2014 was the year when quantum physics finally rocketed into modern applications. Just around two years ago, on December 21, 2012, a strange comet hit Earth, causing 40% of Mexico to die off of radiation. As a result, the recently-made WHO Biological Hazard Team -- a group of specialized Interpol and WHO Doctors from around the world -- was sent out to quarantine for possible effects. But, what was the most important, however, was the discovery of a new element. Nobody knew what it was, but sure enough, it had a weird disposition. It has anti-matter, revolving inside a large gold atom. Some called it apocalypse's particle. Some said it's the sign of 2012. Some say it's the End of the World as we know it. Well, in fact, it is. This element had stunning properties unlike any other. It was a superconductor, a holographic projector, quantum atom controller, and most importantly, it can be duplicated. On Febuary 5, 2013, a stunning discovery was developed at Philippines' DOH-WHO Station: a way to duplicate this atom. It revolved around breaking plutonium down into lead, and hitting it with a series of protons. This would cause lead to turn into gold, and in the process, trap antiprotons inside of it. This caused the invention of quantum technology. By January, 2014, almost every computer has its own 3D, if not holographic 3D TVs, and CPUs the size of a remote control were formed. With the particle's superconductive properties, solar power became very useful, as even small amounts of solar power could power those devices for around 2 days! What was more important, however, was the Area 51's renovation into a bigger and more sophisticated facility. It was called AreaP 51, whose entire composition is literally computer. A sophisticated systems of traps, failsafes, and servers, with a capacity of more than 100x that of present internet. Its AI was astounding, with an IQ even uncompared to every mathematician and scientists in the world. To think it was all programmed by more than a 100 programmers over the span of 2 years...

However, what inside of it...still remains a mystery...

May 1, 2014:
You will be one of 10 (this is subject to change) special ops recruited by the WHO-Interpol. This is an urgent mission, and this is the debriefing:


Mission wrote:
This mission is of vital importance. AreaP 51's preliminary fail-safe systems and monitoring systems shut down approximately 5 hours ago, with 40 scientists inside trapped after an incident inside the facility triggered the alarm. Your mission is to infiltrate this facility and rescue the said scientists. You will be supplied equipments according to your specialty. Remember that cooperation is a must, and a team must work as one to accomplish this mission. AreaP 51 has 1 floor and 40 floors of basements, each with traps that have been triggered for reasons yet unknown. Within each floor is those scientists we need to rescue, You'll have to use the Special Portal Device for that purpose alone. Use it yourself without finishing the mission at hand, and you'll be killed, if not decommissioned.


To Be Filled:
Code:
[b][color=#FFBF00]Name:[/color][/b] WHO-InterPol Special Operative ___________
[color=#FFBF80][b]Specialty:[/b][/color] ___________
[color=#FFBF80][b]Primary Weapon:[/b][/color] ______________
[color=#FF80FF][b]Secondary Weapon:[/b][/color] _____________

(P.S. Primary Weapon and Secondary Weapon MUST be related to Specialty, and the Secondary Weapon MUST be considerably weaker than the Primary Weapon.)

I'll give you guys until Monday to organize a group.
I won't be on much on Sunday, please be reminded of that. But by next week, I'll be on for probably around 10 hours.... :D

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 155
Gender: male
If our primarys dualwield lightsabers does it count as one or two weapons? Also if our primarys a normal weapon can our secondary be a bazooka like in CoD

_________________
Sig thanks to BlackRevolution
Image
And I Welcome you to Detroit City
I said Welcome to Detroit City


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:45 pm
Posts: 162
Gender: female
Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Tania
Specialty: Camoflauge/assassination
Primary Weapon: Incendary SMG
Secondary Weapon: Energy blade
Side note: Tania, after much exposure to anti-matter has gained some strange abilities. Such as the one to turn invisible for short periods of time as well as moving without a sound. She also has great stamina and she will kill without a seconds hesitation.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
sabnc wrote:
If our primarys dualwield lightsabers does it count as one or two weapons? Also if our primarys a normal weapon can our secondary be a bazooka like in CoD

Actually I allow you to do anything as long as your primary and secondary weapons are related to your specialty (taking note of the definition of specialty)

Sorry if I haven't been responding as much. It's exams...and it's March... and it's brutal. >.> At least either tommorrow or Friday is a bit lax for me.

Tiffany1schoolgal wrote:
Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Tania
Specialty: Camoflauge/assassination
Primary Weapon: Incendary SMG
Secondary Weapon: Energy blade
Side note: Tania, after much exposure to anti-matter has gained some strange abilities. Such as the one to turn invisible for short periods of time as well as moving without a sound. She also has great stamina and she will kill without a seconds hesitation.

In. :D

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 am
Posts: 539
Location: at my nest
Gender: female
hope you have seen RoD ... so you'd understand who i want to be xD




Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Katsumi
Specialty: Paper user
Primary Weapon: Clothing made of paper
Secondary Weapon: Suitcase filled with paper


*Paper User - can mold/shape papes however they want telepaticaly(Body contact is needed).
i can make myself clotthing of paper knife, Bow, rifle , minion paper wall whatever you name it.
and all that in an instant*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 155
Gender: male
Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Sanketh
Specialty: Psychic Animal Trainer
Primary Weapon: Large Animals e.g.Lions,Bears,Sharks
Secondary Weapon: Small Animals e.g.Rats,Scorpions,Snakes
Side note: After being thrown out of his family when they discovered his telekinesis, he learned to live on his own traversing the globe using his psychic powers to communicate with any organisms he encountered. After helping out any animals he met with, the animals have all learned to trust him and tales of his exploits have spread all around the animal world. With his godlike survival skills and an array of animals who will not hesitate to help him, he has never failed any special operation given to him before.

_________________
Sig thanks to BlackRevolution
Image
And I Welcome you to Detroit City
I said Welcome to Detroit City


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
sabnc wrote:
Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Sanketh
Specialty: Psychic Animal Trainer
Primary Weapon: Large Animals e.g.Lions,Bears,Sharks
Secondary Weapon: Small Animals e.g.Rats,Scorpions,Snakes
Side note: After being thrown out of his family when they discovered his telekinesis, he learned to live on his own traversing the globe using his psychic powers to communicate with any organisms he encountered. After helping out any animals he met with, the animals have all learned to trust him and tales of his exploits have spread all around the animal world. With his godlike survival skills and an array of animals who will not hesitate to help him, he has never failed any special operation given to him before.

I like this. :3 Quite a nifty ability, actually....

cus you can use your tamed animals for bait :twisted:
(in)
mxmxm123 wrote:
hope you have seen RoD ... so you'd understand who i want to be xD




Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Katsumi
Specialty: Paper user
Primary Weapon: Clothing made of paper
Secondary Weapon: Suitcase filled with paper


*Paper User - can mold/shape papes however they want telepaticaly(Body contact is needed).
i can make myself clotthing of paper knife, Bow, rifle , minion paper wall whatever you name it.
and all that in an instant*

I got a huge backlash nostalgia... PAPER MARIO?!
(in)

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 am
Posts: 539
Location: at my nest
Gender: female
-.-


i can cut steel if needed ....or make a tich sheet of paper to block bullets ...Beat that with your Zombies xD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 155
Gender: male
mxmxm123 wrote:
-.-


i can cut steel if needed ....or make a tich sheet of paper to block bullets ...Beat that with your Zombies xD


What zombies??

_________________
Sig thanks to BlackRevolution
Image
And I Welcome you to Detroit City
I said Welcome to Detroit City


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of Area51]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 am
Posts: 539
Location: at my nest
Gender: female
u'll see some strange stuff .....


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl