It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Oooohhhhhh Ron Paul :)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 pm 
Major
Major

Its been what, a week since our last Ron Paul discussion? After this speech I am fairly sure he will run as an independent if he doesn't get the nomination (which im sure he won't :/)

All of what he is saying is something I have been thinking forever. :)

What do you guys think he will do if he doesn't get the nomination, do you think he will run as a independent?

Also take a look here: http://www.dailypaul.com/214504/the-rea ... 93-paul-82

Post subject: Re: Oooohhhhhh Ron Paul :)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The article didn't surprise me at all. The media "Oh, Romney and Gingrich are neck and neck!" But they don't mention Ron Paul. Typical. It's just like George Bush. Americans would have to be the most idiotic dumbasses to ever walk the earth if they truly reelected Bush.

http://freepress.org/columns/display/3/2004/995

Rigged elections, fear mongering and propaganda. Sure proud to be an American.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 pm 
Major
Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Sure proud to be an American.

I wonder if someone in the future will read that quote and respond to it like how someone in modern times would respond to "Proud to be a part of Nazi Germany" Everyday it looks more and more like it will be like that, I mean after all our politicians use the same propaganda Hitler used to get into power. The whole "I will rebuild the U.S and stop this depression, and I will protect our people from the Islamic extremists!" Is almost exactly like what Hitler was saying when he was coming to power.

Our foreign policy is based around never letting a guy like Hitler come to power ever again, but what we have not realized is that we are more of a threat to the world than any other country. We have become what we set out to destroy and prevent.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Our foreign policy is based around never letting a guy like Hitler come to power ever again, but what we have not realized is that we are more of a threat to the world than any other country. We have become what we set out to destroy and prevent.

That might be the truest thing ever said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm 
Major
Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Jake wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:

That might be the truest thing ever said.

You quoted yourself saying it ^.^ plagiarism!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

O.o

I got caught?!

But Romney said he paid for the hitman to kill Jake's.......... I mean nice day isn't it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 pm 
Major
Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
O.o

I got caught?!

But Romney said he paid for the hitman to kill Jake's.......... I mean nice day isn't it?

CONSPIRACY!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:
O.o

I got caught?!

CONSPIRACY!!!!

*Talks to imaginary audience*

This kind of thing wouldn't happen with Ron Paul. Vote Ron Paul, he doesn't hire hitmen. *Peaceful music*

Ron Paul 2012.

*Sponsored by.... eh I don't know some special interest group*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I wonder if someone in the future will read that quote and respond to it like how someone in modern times would respond to "Proud to be a part of Nazi Germany" Everyday it looks more and more like it will be like that, I mean after all our politicians use the same propaganda Hitler used to get into power. The whole "I will rebuild the U.S and stop this depression, and I will protect our people from the Islamic extremists!" Is almost exactly like what Hitler was saying when he was coming to power.

For Christs sakes. You cant compare Nazi Germany with the US. I mean I am not all for US foreign policy, but Nazi Germany's agenda among others was the systematic annihilation of a particular group of people. The US might be warring all these nations in the middle east, but it is not to exterminate them.

We gotta understand the core of the issue.

1. The US and for that matter, Israel, CANNOT tolerate a democratic strong middle eastern country. For the US that would mean a political challenge, and for its corporations an economic blow. Since America is literally run by corporates, this is something the US WILL BE and IS against. Israel on the other hand, wants a weak middle east, for it to be able to survive, which is not surprising considering every other guy wants to wipe them off the map. Though motives might be different the end result that both countries seek is the same. It is for these reasons, that the US uses democracy as a reason, but you see that the US has always supported dictatorships. Cuz dictatorships are politically weaker, and easier to manipulate, cuz you dont have to deal with a lot of people. Instead a few that get rich using US patronage. Saddam Hussein (he was a US guy before he turned enemy), the Saudi Royal family, the UAE royal family, the Taliban (funded and armed by the US), Shah of Iran (before 1979) etc etc. are few examples of dictatorships that the US has supported and is supporting today.

2. To this end, they seek regime change whenever the situation becomes unfavourable. Either through external manipulation, of internal elements that seek to divide nations thereby destabilizing them, or political manipulation of its own citizens in order to get into a "righteous war". The reasons they use - WMD, national security, terrorism. This also has the added advantage, of fueling enhancements to the security infrastructure within the US. Enhancements that are actually given out as contracts to large corporations.

No one would have problems with it, if not for the humanitarian crisis it creates. Both for the countries being invaded, or destabilized and for the soldiers that go over there to fight. The most outrageous side effect out of all these is the fact that the ones in power, actually make millions, while people die. Far right wing propaganda will tell you, how for example, they are so worried about Syria, since thousands of people are dying there. It is a difficult argument to counter. But if we go by their reasons, then they should have done something about the Congo wars, where 5.4 million people have died till date. Yet, all of that goes unreported and uncared for.

Quote:

Like I said before, the foreign policy is not based on saving anyone, or the United States. Its based on catering to businesses that fuel the US economy. Simple as that.

Nazi Germany was far more sinister, and without any useful/viable agenda.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Obviously something is amiss.

This is from one of Mitt romney's own videos, on his own channel. These are some of the top comments by the way.

Quote:
I like Ron Paul better.

vvncnt 6 days ago 19 thumbs up

Quote:
I wouldn't piss on this scum bag if he was on fire. RON PAUL OR BUST!!!

ILOY4LT20 5 days ago 13 thumbs up

Quote:
I wonder how many people Romney has put out of work?

squamish4244 12 hours ago

Quote:
I love how almost every mitt romney video on youtube, the top comment is about Ron Paul. To all of you Romney supporters, it is time to WAKE UP. Romney will not fix anything! End the Wars. We spend 59 % of budget on defense. We need to stop being such pansies and start fixing our economy. Please Vote for Ron Paul for the sake of our FUTURE.

realoverfake 1 day ago

Quote:
Interesting this site should be pulling all his supporters,,,,,interesting how he has more dislikes than likes! Makes you wonder!!!!!

TheHEAVENLYLUV 2 days ago

Quote:
"I wanna make Michigan stronger and better." How? By Letting Detroit go bankrupt?

QcD0g19 2 days ago 3 thumbs up

Quote:
ron paul 2012

budearta 5 days ago 2 thumbs up

Quote:
Ron Paul must be our next president.

littlebrothertommy 5 days ago

Quote:
RON PAUL 2012!!! - RON PAUL 2012!!!
RON PAUL 2012!!! - RON PAUL 2012!!!
A THOUSAND TROOPS/VETS MARCHED FOR RON PAUL IN WASHINGTON YOUTUBE IT

NWOsupportersRdbags 6 days ago 2 thumbs up

Those were from the first 5 pages of comments. I literally only saw about 2 people that supported Romney and 1 or 2 that supported Gingrich. The rest? Ron Paul. If that isn't enough evidence for you, check the ratio of likes to dislikes on his video. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fUJ87p9 ... AAAAAAAAAA

And the embedded video if you're interested in listening to and watching crap.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next