It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Zombie Apocalypse Revived
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok so this will be a really easy and fun rpg that will be easy to join and just as easy to leave so the story:

Zombies have taken over the world and controlled by me an evil wizard in my evil castle you guys are some survivalists that have somehow (anyhow you like) ended up in a house in the middle of no where. at night zombies will come and eat your brains so you need to build up defences until then. every morning a military base will contact you via radio and the next day drop you supply's but because the radios half broken their likely to get things wrong or give you half the stuff you asked for. So the idea of this is simply put to survive. If you die at night when the zombies attack then you ll have to wait until you order or get a defibulator before you can fight again or you can become one of my super zombies that get weird powers to kill the other survivalists and if you die you re spawn every other night you die upon.

ALL zombies die in the day as the sun burns them but they can live on in dark places so beware.

The house has a basement a first floor second floor and an attic, it has a front door only.

Items currently inside the house are the following:
a first aid kit with some painkillers and bandages
some metal scrap
lots of old wooden planks
some nails
a hammer
and your chosen weapon

now for the character sheet:

Name:
Weapon of choice: (guns have 3 rounds of ammo to start off with before you need to order more, also you may only have one weapon to start and obviously no nukes or over powered weapons)
Job: (before the zombies took over the world you may have had a job as a builder or something useful, but you can only have basic jobs no super nuke building scientists ect)

(Put the cs at the top of your first post then separate your cs and your first post with a line like this _______________________)

Rules:
No god modding such as killing all the zombies everywhere in the world at once or all of them in the night. Yes zombies are dumb but be realistic and take some pain now again that you have to bandage up or I will make you have pain .

If you turn into one of my super zombies their will be no one hit K.Os i ll let you kill other players but you've got to have a fight that will probably cause you damage as well.

I am an evil wizard what i says goes and you may not kill me.

I ll control the zombies and i may let the super zombies control a small group of normal zombies.

Their will be many types of zombies which you will learn through out the rp and I will explain what they do.

If you become a super zombie and die the night before I send you out to kill your ex team mates Me the evil wizard and you the super zombie can have interesting conversations in my massive castle of doom ^^.

Ok lets get this rp started.

P.s you don't turn into a zombie if you get bitten you die like everyone else who gets brutally bitten with dozens of sharp teeth.

The evil wizard Twilar sat upon his throne of bones with a bored expression. After taking over the world with his army of zombies he had gotten bored. Of course various military bases survived but they were so well stocked it would take an age before they would fall before his mindless zombies without his intervention but his was a lazy evil wizard and he had wanted a game but humanity had fallen pretty quickly to zombies rising out of the ground and killing people by the masses. He could have easily ended humanity with a click of his fingers but he as stated before was bored and wanted a game so made zombies attack everyone. But now that he had won he wanted a new game. It was soon created by him and so here is where your story starts.

You all appear in a house in the middle of no where. Whether you wake in a wardrobe or in the basement you all wake up with your chosen weapon next to you somewhere in the house and you wonder where you are. You all here the faint sound or loud sound if your in the kitchen where the radio is where a rough sounding guys is speaking through it. I wonder what he is saying?

Post subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Revived
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 pm 
Major
Major

Too much reading

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Name: Dylan
Weapon of choice: Flamethrower
Job: Physicist

"What in the world....." I slowly rise. It's dead silence, except for that unfamiliar voice out in the distance, almost calling, beckoning for me to go towards it's proprietor, as if what's contained in the voice is of vital importance. Of more importance than why I'm here, what will happen to me, and how I ended up here. I lift my... ?! Flamethrower?! Alright, I'm really on edge now. Eh. It's capabilities and uses far outweigh the cons... right? Malevolent people... or things... put me here, right? There had to be a rational explanation, right? Little did I know, I was completely kidding myself.

Last edited by dylsupreme1 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

(accepted wake up in the house somewhere and begin your first post :P I will say however you have about an hour worth of gas for your flame thrower before you need more as burning zombies is more effective then shooting or slicing them that being said doesn't stop you from using it as a club ^^.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:40 pm 
Major
Major

me: Jake
Weapon of choice: Combat Knife
Job: Homeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:52 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Accepted start your first post :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Name: Dan
Weapon of choice: Daggers
Job: Lived on the streets, got into a lot of street fights... probably not a job :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

name:Tenkai
weapon:12-gauge pump action shotgun
job:none

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok both of you are accepted please begin your first post if you have any questions about the game please do your posts like this.

Information for me or to other people

fewughwrighwruighr4ighihewrihgiw4rhgiw

Actual in game post

(so the line separates the out of character questions from that of the actual rp with out making a new topic separately for the game. )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ugh time to get another round of this going. As I pulled myself off the ground, I realized I wasn't on ground, I was on some hard stone surface, and there were walls on either sides of me. As I stood up, I heard a sharp ring - my daggers had fallen. I quickly grabbed them again and started making my way around... wherever I was. Moping my way around the strange halls of this place, I heard a voice - who was that?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next